Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Art Contest] Design A Teapot (Oct 11 @ 8pm EST) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image

1. Glazed Ceramic Teapot mare by Ryuukishin 2. Fluttercorn Tea Stallion (No items, No wing) by Zaikt
3. Teacup Kitty by Ryuukishin

A mare stands nearby, scrutinizing each and every person that comes by. She snorts as her tail whips about in agitation. Pinning you with her gaze, she finally speaks in a surprisingly velvety voice.

"It's about time you got here. We've been waiting for our tea set to be completed for ages!" The darker mare stamps her hoof. "We can't take just any tea set to the garden. It has to be the most exquisite. The most beautiful and unique tea set of them all-"

Laughter from her stallion counterpart interrupts the dark mares speech. "Oh goodness, me. You're going to frighten them away with talk like that!" He tsked, turning a warmer gaze upon you, though there was still a critical look in his eyes. "What my unfortunate counterpart is trying to ask, is if you would be so kind as to design our tea set? We've got the lovely bases. But they are just so plain!" At his hooves, a brightly colored feline holds up the teapot in question with its paws. "What do you say, traveler? Will you help us?"

START: Sunday Oct 11 @ 8pm EST
END: Sunday Oct 18 @ 8pm EST

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm
G A M E_______

The duo above are off to enjoy the tea event in a garden full of all kinds of guests! Their only requirement was to bring their own tea sets. However they're rather embarrassed by the lack of originality theirs possess. So they have enlisted YOUR help to make their tea set worthy of the party. Your task is to create a teapot design using the provided image in any sort of media that strikes your fancy! The catch? Your design theme for the set must be rolled from the two lists provided! Each list was compiled of things that our two Soquili above thought to use as designs but couldn't decide on one. So they are leaving it in your capable hooves hands!

CLICK FOR TEAPOT IMAGE

R U L E S_______

1. Participants will roll 2 10 Sided Dice! The first dice will be your corresponding item from List A. The second dice will be your corresponding item from List B. Both items must be incorporated into your design in some way!
  2. You are allowed ONE RE-ROLL from either list. Simply strike out the roll you are replacing.
  3. Do NOT delete posts/rolls.
  4. Entries will be judged and winners chosen from those the judges feel capture their teapot 'themes' the best! The familiar will be rolled among ALL participants.
  5. You may use whatever media you wish but please stick with the provided teapot image!
  6. Please be nice and courteous to all participants! Games are supposed to be fun.
  7. Obey all Shop and Site rules!
  8. Remember, you can only win ONE pony and ONE familiar from this event! If you win one before this event ends, please make a post letting us know so you can be removed from the list!
  9. Please no Proxies, sorry!
  10. No Mules (1000 or less posts). If you happen to be a legitimate newbie that falls under this, you may still participate. However we will be checking this closely.
  11. In order for your form to be counted, you must complete the entire form!
  12. This isn't a contest of the best artist, but we do ask that you stick to the theme you roll.
  13. You may edit your post up until the closing time, but be sure to make a note in red letting us know what you edited.
  14. If you have any questions, please PM them to Kyrieko!
  15. HAVE FUN~~~!
  16. Edit: You may add in very minor edits to your image if you so wish, but please do NOT drastically change the base template

L I S T S_______

LIST A

1. Floral
  2. Polka dots
  3. Stripes
  4. Geometric
  5. Hearts
  6. Music
  7. Fairy Tale
  8. Halloween
  9. Autumn
  10. Monster

LIST B

1. Fish
  2. Lace
  3. Rose
  4. Seashell
  5. Skull
  6. Bird
  7. Dog
  8. Cat
  9. Pumpkin
  10. Leaves

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:22 pm
F O R M_______

[align=center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Teapot design.jpg[/img][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Your name~ )
[b]Preference List:[/b] (Blue mare, Fluttercorn stallion *Familiar will be raffled off among ALL participants!)

[b]Theme:[/b] (What did you roll for your 'theme' from List A and List B?)

[b]Teapot Design:[/b] (Place your entries here! Please use a spoiler if images are page stretches!)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[b]Extra:[/b] ~OPTIONAL~ (Where you can tell us what you made or anything you want to share about it!)

List of Participants

Please note: This is the list of everyone who participated and is eligible to be rolled for the familiar! If your name is not listed, that is either because you stated you won a familiar already or do not wish to be rolled for it! If I accidentally missed you, please let me know!

1. Devil NightShade
  2. Parasitic Candii
  3. Sabin Duvert
  4. Kaya Wolf Moon
  5. Epine de Rose
  6. Tara de Draiocht
  7. techabyte
  8. Draconian_Peacock
  9. She-Ra of Etheria
  10. Rein_Carnation
  11. Nisshou H
  12. Odet Amo
  13. mistalina13
  14. AislingJuno
  15. o-Elixir-o
  16. Thalea
  17. Pandora Talie
  18. Calixita
  19. [Eskimo]
  20. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  21. Tigeria
  22. Fatal Irony
  23. Zee Oddwyn
  24. Master Wild Mage
  25. Kesmi
  26. Sharingan Spud
  27. Kara Asumie
  28. catmagick
  29. [Celeste]
  30. Fea Line

AstoriaFallen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

Username: AstoriaFallen
Preference List: Blue Mare (i'm exempt from winning the familiar. I won one in another game)

Theme: Monster, Lace

Teapot Design: Edited to Add photo
User Image

Extra: I choose an emotional monster verse's a fictional one you normally see depicted as a monster. There is a man (toby allen) who drew up images of different emotional monsters and I picked his PTSD monster to draw. I chose this because it's a monster I deal with on a daily basis and I don't think people really depict them much as monsters and I wanted to bring it to light. The base idea is copyright to toby allen, but I made edits and tweaks to it to make it my own. PTSD isn't one of those things you see fictional images everywhere like you do ghosts or zombies or ghouls. The webs and ribbon looking designs with the crosshatch are supposed to be lace like. I cannot draw lace, but I did the best that I could. I'll change it if I cannot do this. <---- was edited to add the "extra"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:26 pm
-Forgot to roll, delete if needed-  
Devil NightShade rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

Username: Devil NightShade
Preference List: Blue mare, Fluttercorn stallion

Theme: Hearts, Birds

Teapot Design:
User Image

Extra:

The design of this teapot was heavily based of this bid here
[img][img]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss251/DevilNightShade/dsc09475_zpsdxw3djnu.jpg[/img]

Devil NightShade
Crew

Tiger_Kisa699 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

Username: tiger_kisa699
Preference List: Blue mare, Fluttercorn stallion (I have already won a familiar and i rather love the one i won so do not bother putting me in the list for this one cause i can not win it. Thanks!)

Theme: Stripes and pumpkin

Teapot Design:

User Image

Extra: I like the simple yet elegant tea sets. The pumpkin is the center focus but it still looks beautiful just ever so set to the side. I think the blue brings out the orange and the stripes, my 11 year old brother helped paint it so don't mind the rustic child like look of the painting. I like my pumpkin spice Chai tea but some how the steam chose to color its self, how odd? Well it still tastes good so thats all that maters!  
Of The Epidemic rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image

Username: Of The Epidemic
Preference List: Blue Mare, Fluttercorn Stallion
I won a familiar in one of the other games! So please take me off the familiar list! Thank you!

Theme: Autumn / Bird

Teapot Design:
User Image

Extra: Autumn to me means trees changing colors and Halloween. Birds is pretty self explanatory but my favorite kinds of birds are owls. Autumn is a time of magic and mysticism mostly due to Halloween but still. It's my favorite time of year and the birds stay around here so long that when they leave it's like they take all the color from the trees with them. So here is my attempt to pass onto you my love for autumn.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Parasitic Candii rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

Parasitic Candii

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Added in Teapot and blurb!

EDIT EDIT! Won a pony x.x I would love a chance for the familiar though!

Username: Parasitic Candii
Preference List: Familiar <3

Theme: Fairy Tale / Fish

Teapot Design:
User Image

Extra: Fairy tail fish.
Also, where the teacup is concerned, that is certainly a stack of books, with little fishies jumping out of your tea! The majority of fairy tales are found in the fiction section, and so we have a fish that has managed to escape from his literary prison. His tail holds the tales that have been passed forth for centuries.  
Sabin Duvert rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm
I have now won a soquili but would love to be eligible for the familiar smile

User Image

Username: Sabin Duvert
Preference List: Blue mare, Fluttercorn stallion,
((And I'm definitely interested in the familiar))
As a further note, I will be out of town Oct 13-27, so won't be able to confirm or post anything during that time. But yes - definitely interested!

Theme: Fairy Tale, Dog

Teapot Design:
User Image

Extra: Nothing is classier than a pretty pretty princess pug teaset. I am sure that this will meet the mare's sophisticated tastes.

OMG I am so happy with what I rolled. At first I was thinking kind of classic woodcut-out shapes with dogs or something, but then.. it hit me..
pugs. Pugs in dresses.
Yes.
It had to be done.
THIS IS MY DESIGN!  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kaya Wolf Moon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Preference List: Only trying for familiar because I won a Soq elsewhere.

Theme: Polka dots, Rose

Teapot Design: (Place your entries here! Please use a spoiler if images are page stretches!)
User Image

Extra: ~OPTIONAL~ (Where you can tell us what you made or anything you want to share about it!)  
dawns_aura rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 pm
Voiding - due to win elsewhere

User Image

Username: dawns_aura
Preference List: Fluttercorn stallion, blue mare ( I cannot win a familiar as I have already won one)

Theme: heart, dog

Teapot Design: User Image

Extra:So the themes I rolled couldn't have been more perfect for me.
As I'm sure almost everyone knows by now I have four dogs who I absolutely
adore. Kodi monster (my part teacup chihuahua--- when we got her as a puppy, she could literally fit in a teacup, in fact, that was the first picture we had of her) and the terrible three beagles – Cuddles, Aphrodite, and Stardust (affectionately known as diva princess).

So I wanted to find some way to incorporate them into the design. So the three on the teapot itself are supposed to be my actual beagles, and the little one on the teacup is my Kodi. To tie in the other theme – hearts- the teacup shows Kodi's profile on a heart, there are heart-shaped dog-tags with their names on them.

There is also some significance in the color – at least the deep purple. The purple is the color of scrubs worn by midwives (which I am training to become).

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Zaikt rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:13 pm
[ void me ; v; ]  
Wasteland Wyvern rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Preference List: Entering for familiar only as I have already won a pony!

Theme: Geometric Fish

Teapot Design:

Extra:  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Dragon Berri rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 pm
Void~ I won a pony :3
User Image

Username: Strawberri Stardust
Preference List: Stallion, Mare. I've won a familiar already so you can leave me off that list :3

Theme: Floral, Bird

Teapot Design:

Extra:

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out