10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:47 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Name/Meaning: Booberry Puff
Personality: Inquisitive
Personality blurb: Boo is an intensely curious Usidia. He wants to know everything about everyone and everywhere. There is no subject that Boo considers off limits, which can be off-putting to others at times. His family has learned to take his constant bombardment of questions in stride and it has even become a game amongst them.

On the rare occasions where Boo is not asking a thousand questions, he can be found tending to his garden behind his family’s home. This is the only place that Boo really quiets down for any extent of time. The act of cultivating the flowers takes all of his concentration. Passersby can catch faint whispers from time to time, however, when Boo is lazing about and simply enjoying the fruits of his labor. His favorite type of flower is known as the Stargazer Lily.

Boo, like some of his other family members, aspires to one day have an adventure and see the world. He wants to travel so that he can satiate his constant thirst for knowledge, particularly in the realm of gardening. His ultimate dream is to open a shop where he can put his hobby to beneficial use.
Optional: RP Post: “That’s it. Drink up now.” Booberry whispered to the little seedling as water gently rained down from the canister in his mouth. “You’ll need it to grow big and strong.” He continued on with a smile, speaking in a manner as a parent would to a child. Truly, the flowers might as well be considered his children. He tended to them, cared for them, and guarded them like a father would his foals.

Setting the bucket down, Booberry stepped back to survey his work. The lilies were just beginning to bloom while the gardenias and roses had fully blossomed. The air was alight with the scent of life now that Spring had arrived, and Boo enjoyed every second. This was his second favorite time of year- second to Fall merely because of the vibrant colors and cooler weather. It was the time of year where new life flowed forth to replenish the void. A constant cycle of death and rebirth.

“Booberry!” The Usidia’s ears perked up at his name. One of his siblings needed him it seemed. With a sigh, Boo started towards the ivy archway that marked the garden’s entrance. He went to step outside when he hesitated. Casting a glance over his shoulder, Boo eyed the newest seedling one more time. “I think I’ll name you Kingston.” A bright smile reached to his eyes before he faced forward again and raced in the direction of his sibling’s voice. “Hey! Do you think flowers perceive time?!”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:15 pm
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Name/Meaning: Bubblegum Puff (Because well, bubblegum is cheerful and you blow bubble with it, and often it's pink. And Puff is the last name, plus it's adorable!)
Personality: Sugar & Spice
Personality blurb: Bubblegum Puff is a strange combination of his parents. He has a soft heart and he's very excitable, but he tries to cover it up with a grumpy and gruff attitude. Those who know him best, know it's all an act even if they're not sure why he feels he has to put it on.
Optional: RP Post:

Bubblegum Puff wasn't sure what to say to his half-brother Phantasm, but he wanted to say something. His brother was always standing off to the side being quiet and trying not to be noticed and it bothered him.

But his own insecurities made him hide behind a facade of grumpiness. So how could he tell his brother that he didn't have to, when Bubblegum Puff couldn't even do it himself?

He had to change himself before he could help anyone else. Tentatively, Bubblegum smiled across the area at his brother hoping that it was the beginning of a change for them both.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 pm
Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Name/Meaning: Euclid (No meaning that I can find, sorry)
Personality: Philosophical
Personality blurb: Euclid is a quiet fellow who loves to figure out theoretical things in his head and eventually test them. Usually his theories literally blow up in his face and he'll sit there, face blackened, and stare... Then he'll wander off and modify his theorum.
He's very much the nerd of the family, but despite his analytical nature he's very loving. Just not sure how to show it.
Optional: RP Post:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:00 pm
contest closed for judging <: will announce winner as soon as possible once i talk to my judge. heart  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Okay, so I wanted to say that judging this was difficult. I think my judge and I debated and went back and forth because there was just so many fun, interesting, and hella cute entries. If only Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla could have a million kids so you could all get one! * w *

But yeah!! there was like was lots of good entries. A-and I was so surprised to get all this interest in the contest, so thank you for so much to everyone for entering! ; o ; it really warms my heart to see that people were interested in entering, especially since I know mini's may not be some people's favorites.

But regardless, I'll stop going on a rant and go ahead and announce the winner, since I'm sure that's what you're all here for.

So without futher ado, the winner is...

Kyrieko!

Peach's personality was charismatic enough to definitely win our hearts and we're happy to welcome you into the family. heart I can't wait to hear him spin some tales when he gets older. (;

I'd also like to mention two honorable mentions - Kaya Wolf Moon and Lunadriel. These two were also our top favorites and would love to get them into the family at some point in the future. Booberry not only had an adorable name, but an adorable hobby that had me going 'awww.' And Barry's smooth baritone definitely made him stand apart from other entries.

Thank you again to everyone for entering, and a huge congrats to Kyrieko. (:

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm
Congrats, Kyrieko!

And thank you, DeeJaye, for the honorable mention! I anxiously await the day that Booberry can enter into the family. ^+^  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 pm
Omgosh ; u ; sljdlfsjdl <33

Thank you so very much! I will certainly do my best to have him live up to his story telling ways! I'm so excited to join the little growing family!

Congrats to the honorable mentions as well!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff