DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image

Starts Now
Ends Friday Oct 9 @ 8:00 PM CST

Rules/General Info
This basket does not count for your freebie for the month.
No discouraging people from entering.
This couple is very special to me (JP was my first pony ; v ; ), so please try to stick around. I know I can't enforce it, but if you don't actually plan to RP the babbin, at least back plot so I know how they fit in.
Edit your entry as much as you want up until the contest closes.
This breeding is unedited, so the babies won't have any edits!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:25 pm
Meet the family

User Image

Jiggly Puff
About
: Jiggly Puff is as you would expect - extremely excitable and bouncy. She loves making friends and interacting with others - as a result, she can be a bit of an attention hog! She strongly believes in helping out anyone in need, and will persistently purse any problem that might arise. While she tries her best to be helpful, her vision of "helping" may become misguided, and might not actually be beneficial. In addition to this, Jiggly Puff loves to sing! If her victim audience falls asleep, she may ind it necessary to leave a sign to show her disatisfaction with the situation.

Through a chance meeting, Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla met under a small half fallen tree while it was storming. At the time, there seemed to be little hope for the two to get along - Jiggly Puff was happy to the point of being annoying, whereas Tiger Nilla was a grumpy sort of fellow. Through a series of events, the two eventually became friends and their friendship resulted in baskets. Unsure and a bit panicked, Jiggly Puff decided to distance herself from Tiger Nilla. She felt the need to experience the world more before committing herself to a family lifestyle. After another mishap involving another usdia named Leeroy Jenkins that caused baskets, Jiggly Puff mellowed out a little after time spent with her child, Iggy. She reunited with Tiger Nilla, and apologized for leaving. Spending time with each other again, the two developed an infactuation and decided to settle down together.

User Image
Tiger Nilla
About:
Tiger Nilla is a pretty grouchy usdia - he tends to bicker and has a tendency to not get along with others. He prefers to avoid confrontation and socializing; instead, Tiger finds pleasure in basking in the sun and napping. You might call him lazy, but he would argue that there's just nothing better to do. While he does argue with most, he has a soft spot for his beloved mate, Jiggly Puff. While he finds most upbeat, chipper personalities too much to handle, Jiggly Puff seems to put a smile on his face and a kindness others will never see from
him.

Tiger Nilla was the kind of guy that liked to keep to himself and pay no mind to anyone else. It definitely came as a surprise to himself when he found himself making a friend - and future mate - out of someone his polar opposite, but hey, they say opposites attract. (; Not much is known about what Tiger in between the time of Jiggly Puff & his first baskets and their reunion - He did have another breeding that resulted in three baskets. [aka, deejaye needs to type out his bio still + check with tefla if there was any plotness behind this breeding.]

User Image
Iggy Jenkins
About:
Iggy is a bit spontaneous - you can probably blame that one on her dad! Strong-willed and very excitable, she loves a good story and is very eager to find someone that will help her live an exciting lifestyle full of adventure.

Iggy Jenkins is the product of a confusing night Jiggly Puff and Leeroy Jenkins had - still a basket, she was seperated from her sister and father, where she was raised solely by Jiggly Puff. Jiggly Puff, brimming with maternal instinct or what-have-you, spoiled young Iggy, singing her gently to sleep, protecting her at all times, and gathering her small trinkets and possessions such as the spearow-themed plushie, which Iggy affectionately nicknamed Flyn. While Iggy had no gripes about no father or sister presence, she did grow curious about what it would be like if they were still in her life. In an attempt to satisfy the young one's curiosity, Iggy's mother would sing the young foal lullabies where she would fabricate tales and stories about her father's prowess in battle. Mesmorized, Iggy grew up aspiring to be like her father. Donning on gear that would help her "get in touch" with her paternal side, Iggy longs to live an adventurous lifestyle with Flyn, her beloved spearow inspired plushie. Despite never partaking in a spar, she believes she is a fierce warrior. She dreams of partaking in a great battle or war where she can holler her name proudily and honor her father. Her dreams are, unfortunately, just dreams for right now - but that'll be changing soon!

More than likely, the baskets won't be seeing much of Iggy because I have plans for her to be leaving her family for awhile.

User Image
Phantasm
About:
Phantasm is...well odd. He likes to pick and choose who he speaks with mainly because he is afraid he will weird them out or sometimes he just observes others from afar. He fears rejection and others thinking he is some weird medical experiment or something. His mother and father don't have the weird random mutations that he does and it makes him wonder what he is exactly. His spiked tail is good for a offensive or defensive weapon, but he isn't threatening enough to use it as such. Maybe if the situation called for it he would. Then his neck...it's something he can't explain and something he can't ignore. It's a second mouth with dark mist that just seeps out from time to time.

Other then that, he tries his best to stay out of the radar. He likes being unnoticed and rather...invisible.
He tends to drift towards the weird and bizarre because it's what he thinks he is. His confidence is lacking even though he doesn't care what people think of him.

His two little friends, Ghastly and Haunter, have a personality of their own. Now that he is grown and they are around him at all time he never really feels alone. Ghastly, who he named Specter, and Haunter, who he named Wraith, were always there by him. Specter is very laid back and is the more intellectual of the two. He is all about thinking things through instead of just going in gun-ho about it all. Wraith on the other hand is the opposite. He is all about doing without thinking and loves scaring anyone he can. Though sometimes it backfires thanks to Specter. They are both a part of Phantasm that he wouldn't trade for anything.

Other Family
These are Tiger Nilla and Jiggly Puff's other kids/grandkids! As far as I know, they don't really visit their poor parents, so they aren't someone that will necessarily be interacting with the basket, if you win it, but it's always nice to know family, right?

Kids
Jiggly Puff x Tiger Nilla: Hikari & Sherbert
Jiggly Puff x Leeroy Jenkins: Puff & Iggy
Tiger Nilla x Kayleena: Phantasm, Serket, Electro

Grandkids
Sherbert x Darius: Strawberry Melona, Rasberry Ripple, Sorbet
Electro Nilla x Caduceus: Taran & Matlalihuitl

And now for the baskets! All three of them are boys.

User Image
Raspberry Puff, the oldest basket. Owned by XxXPandamoniumXxX.

User Image
Vanilla Cream Puff, the middle child. Owned by Deejaye.

User Image
???, the youngest. Could be yours!

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
This bb could be yours. All you have to do is fill out this form.

[size=11][b]Username: [/b] [Your username, no proxying]
[b]Name/Meaning: [/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] [one word, for the cert]
[b]Personality blurb: [/b] [doesn't have to be long, just enough to give me an idea of his personality. Max 250 words.]
[b]Optional: RP Post: [/b] [ optional! if you wanna give a better showing of his personality, then go ahead and do an example RP post. It can be about anything: his foalhood, him falling in love, his thinking about something, his feelings on his family. whatever you want. Max 250 words.][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:20 pm
orz; I'm not good at making contests, so sorry for the format ;_; If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Otherwise, this is open now.  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:03 pm
Username: Angelique DelaMort
Name/Meaning: Banana Strawberry Éclair (BS for Short XD)
Personality blurb: Banana Strawberry, or 'Nana or BS, is a bit of a showboat. He loves to be the center of attention and enjoys regaling those around him with tales of of his adventures that may or, more likely, may not be true. Aside from telling tales, BS also enjoys spending time with family, pestering the siblings, and all around being a bit of a pain. But that's why they love him, right? ...Right?
Optional: RP Post:
BS narrowed his eyes on the prize, a delicious and most scrumptious delectable left out and unattended by some unwary human. Or soquili. Or giant rattle snake - it really didn't matter - he just wanted that tart! He could smell the sweet alluring scent taunting him - it was taunting him darn it! Well, that settles it. The yummy little pastry must pay for this insult to his...uh...dignity! Yes, his dignity had been wounded. He crouched down low and pounced at the savory delight...

Some time later BS was grumbling as he limped along back to his family. There was no way he was telling them that some stinking hawk swooped down and stole his treat at the last possible second. Unless he said it was a giant hawk....yeah, giant with uh, razor sharp claws. Yep - that was it. Oh, no wait - there were two hawks! Or better yet, three! Three hawks that were...uh...skinwalkers - in disguise! That's it! Sometimes his family said they had a BS meter that went off any time he came around, he wasn't sure sure what that meant - but he was sure this story would be a knock out!

Thank you for the opportunity to try for this basket and to be a part of the family - they all look darling!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:08 pm
Username: xXToxicIllusionsXx
Name/Meaning: Cupcake Puff
Personality: Bubbly
Personality blurb: A mass of bubbles in a hot bath is nothing compared to the personality of this little male. He is full of energy, overly happy, and quite playful. He tries hard to get the approval of others, when he can set still long enough to talk to someone that is. He has a good heart, and brave, only because he has no idea what danger is, but it does not mean he doesn't know how to run and hide when he has to.
Optional: RP Post: The day was new when the small male awoke. He leaped into the air and bolted off, running around his parents about six times before finally pouncing his siblings. "Morning!" He yelled with glee. The grumbles of the others made him sigh as he bounced around a few more times. It was then that the rain began to fall, making his bottom lip curl in disappointment.

If they would not play, he would make his own adventure, and like that the little male became a large knight as he trotted off into the distance. Legs high as each hoof padded along the ground, his front legs would touch his nose if he brought them any higher. the little ball called out. "Okay evil doer, release the Princess or I will force you to!" He was staring down a branch that had fallen on the ground, it was laying on a leaf that was held beneath it, and next to it a small branch that had fallen.

Pouncing the small twig he gave a huff, before long it was trampled and kicked away. "You were warned, I am the bestest knight to ever live" He puffed out his chest then did a jump spin of surprise. "A Dragon! No need to fear my Princess I will save you!" He chewed on, pawed at, and rolled around with the branch until it was partially bare, tossing it away he plopped down next to the leaf. "Another victory of the Pink Knight!"

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:29 pm
Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Name/Meaning: Strawberry Whip Puff
Personality: Delectable - delightful; highly pleasing; enjoyable

Personality blurb: Strawberry is sweet to the core. So sweet that he may just give someone a tooth ache if they are around the guy for too long! Caring deeply for others, he tries to go out of his way to help just like his mother. Though he may be a bit better at it as things don't usually get too terribly mussed up when he tries. Being the youngest of three brother doesn't hold him back in the slightest either. Holding his own in any situation that a sweet little guy may come across in his day to day life. This sweetness means that it's hard to upset this guy too. The only sure way to upset Strawberry is to do something bad to his family. He is protective of his family and wants nothing bad to happen to them. Though he knows that there is no real way to protect his family from all the bad things in the world, but he certainly can try! Being rather rambunctious most of the time actually leaves him to end up with a lot of random nap fits. He'll be speed talking his way through something and then out like a light a second later! Though this may seem dangerous, he will calm down from this accident prone stunt as he grows older and learns to slow down a bit more!

Strawberry smiled at himself. He was proud at what he had done. Proud that he was able to go ahead and try to create something for his family! Adoring them completely and absolutely, the little guy decided to try and make some treats for his family. What are these treats one may ask? Why puffs of course! What else!? Cream puffs were delicious and decently easy to make as well.

"These will be delicious and only in the best flavors!" He practically yelled this as he was confidently continuing his creations. There was no way he was going to fail with these! As he continued to think about how wonderful these were going to be, he smelled something strange. Something that he knew he shouldn't be smelling... "Oh no!" Hurrying over to where the puffs were cooking, he pulled them away from the heat to find that they had burned! The face that came next was sad enough to make even a full blooded Kalona cry!

Composing himself, Strawberry took a deep breath and disposed of the bad treats. "I'll just try again! After all, it's worth it in the end if I can share this sweet treat with my family!" With that bit of pep talk with himself, he set to work on the new, hopefully better, batch. These would be perfect even if it took him all day!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 pm
Username: ATh e a r t
Name/Meaning: Fraise-Pêche Puff (Fraise is Strawberry in French, Pêche is Peach in French :3) - I thought it fitting for pastries xD
Personality: Unconventional
Personality blurb: Fraise is a good mix of momma and poppa -- Or so he thinks.He's adventurous and wants to try new things, but when he fails at them (a lot of the time), he turns grumpy. Fraise loves games, but is both a sore winner and a sore loser. Not sure how his parents and siblings will try to fix this... (plot potential?!).
Optional: RP Post: (( As a foal )) When the siblings started the race, each one had a smile on their face. They took off, but Fraise quickly fell behind and soon, his sibling beat him to the finish line. He was kind of happy for them, but he was more sad for himself. Fraise gave his family a weak smile before wandering off to be by himself.

Fraise plopped down onto the grass and stared at a blade of grass swaying in the wind. He sighed, wondering why he lost, why he wasn't the winner. Wasn't he just as fast as his siblings? Did he do something wrong? A part of him wanted to sit there and mope. The other part of him wanted a rematch. He would win. He had to...

He frowned as he looked back at the race course. Fraise's family was there looking at him. They were still smiling but also whispering. The colt couldn't help but wonder what they were up to, so he wandered back, trying to put on a brave face.

What he didn't know was that his family was scheming for the next race to have a rigged winner...

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:33 pm
Username: Natelie
Name/Meaning: Peach Puff
Personality: Laidback
Personality blurb: Peach is very cat like. Taking after his father in the lazy department but also mischievous at times and likes attention. He makes weird noises and while he can sing, he would rather turn fruit into sweet treats for his sweet tooth.
Optional: RP Post: Peach had been laid out on his back for some time, lazily staring up at the cotton candy wisps of clouds as they floated past just as lazy as him. He had stuffed himself on fruit which made the usdia a funny sight later when he rolled to get up. Content where he was however, he made a strange noise for his species, something akin to a purr he believed. The warmth of the sun made him feel more complacent and mellow. He could have happily dozed off. His thoughts however drifted to his family. He loved them even when they didn't understand his desire to relax and sleep so much. "Why don't you come adventure with me?" he remembered someone, too lazy to remember who, asked of him once. Nah.. What good was adventuring when you couldn't enjoy what was around you right then and there? Always moving didn't sound fun at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:55 am
Username: Pandora Talie

Name/Meaning: Wigglee Nodding Puff - Took me a bit of name jugging to get this XD Wigglytuff; the evo of Jigglypuff. Bit of play off WoW and ‘tiger’ (for the middle name).The “nodding tiger” was found in Temple of the Jade Serpent. I was thinking since Jiggly sings and puts others to sleep ‘nodding’ would work well.‘Puff’ is self explanatory.

Personality for cert: Cheerful

Personality blurb: “Lee” is very energetic, but only in spurts: it’s almost like a sugar rush then he crashes. He is perpetually happy and almost never found in a bad mood. His upbeat nature borders on annoying. However if he thinks he has done something wrong, he cowers and closes up.
He bonds with others quickly, forming friendships with those who are nice to him, even if that is all they are. Although he usually comes on strong at first, his patience allows the friendship to blossom on both sides. He can be pensive and moody, occasionally, but is never that way for long.

“Did you know that, when you sleep, you hum the most beautiful songs?” Lee’s best friend enlightened him as he woke from a nap.

“Hmm… I used to do that, a long time ago. Mother mentioned it once, when I was a colt, but I didn't realize it still happened.” Lee stood up and stretched his weary limbs. “I bet she would be tickled pink to hear it’s happening again.”

“Yeah, too bad you don’t sound like that while you are awake!” The mare head butted him playfully in the shoulder. “We should get back to the field, Nora should be having her foals soon.”

A distant look came over him, “What a beautiful moment that will be.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 am
Username: Divena
Name/Meaning: Vah Nilla Puff (I couldn’t resist the pun X-D)
Personality: Calm
Personality blurb: Vah is a very mellow soul. Having been exposed to his mother’s bouncy personality, he’s learned to take things more quietly. He enjoys the company of others, but doesn’t speak much himself. In fact, many might view him as nothing more than an observer. He has no problem with others taking the spotlight. He simply enjoys seeing people being happy, and listening to what others have to say.
Optional: RP Post: Vah settled down, listening to the story the mare in front of him was telling. She was a stranger to him, really. Just someone that he happened to meet on the road. But she had been friendly, and so eager to tell him of her journey so far. He was happy to listen to her tale, just as he always was. Vah was a very good listener. He knew just what sounds to make and when to let her know he was still listening, that she had his undivided attention. Though the words themselves didn’t quite sink into his mind, the image she was painting was crystal clear. As was the joy on her face, the way her expression lit up. He found it fascinated the way her ears gave small, animated flicks as she got particularly excited about one particular memory.

He smiled a bit. He may not know the stranger, but he was very happy to have met her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:15 pm
Username: Lunadriel
Name/Meaning: Barry Lemonade Puff (Pronounced Berry)
Personality: Baritone
Personality blurb:

Barry is a smooth sounding jazz Usdia, who makes up for his size, with the bear like rumble in his voice. He can come off as aloof to those who don't know him, but really, he's quiet, contemplative, stoic boy. If he has something important to say, he will, but otherwise, he'll just observe others and what's going on. Barry hardly ever argues about anything, and tends to go with the flow. When the mood strikes him, he likes to serenade others with his marvelous deep voice. Even when singing, he doesn't show emotion on his face. The emotion, is reflected in his words.

Even as a young foal, Barry will be easy to raise. Sibling conflicts, never something he gets involved in. He will spend most of his time sitting things out, and taking it easy. If either brother asks him to play, he will. Otherwise, he's content to watch Raspberry and Vanilla play on their own.

That First Song:

Barry sat on his rump contentedly, watching his puffy haired mother play with his brothers. Nilla seized the moment of freedom, and lay napping under a nearby tree. The trio of brothers were barely a few days old from their baskets. Barry's brothers, happy they could run without falling over! Barry could run too, if asked to try. For now, he enjoyed observing his family, for as long as they let him.

What Jiggly did next, would change the little pink and lemon usdias life. She began singing. Barry's jaw relaxed open, but the rest of his face showed no real change in emotion. The emotion he felt inside though, was huge! The joy of the sound, ringing in his ears like a chorus of soft tiny bells.

Barry closed his mouth, and nodded his head. Emotion reflected in his eyes, and the way he followed the beat of her voice. "Ohhh yeahh." he said quietly, in a voice that sounded like it couldn't come from the petite babe in the grass.

Without getting up, he began making small hums, trying to interject them in chorus with his mothers voice. That's the stuff. he thought to himself, pleased with the sound of his off key hums. He could learn to appreciate those sounds!

((PS: When I first saw this basket, it made me think of an ice cream bar I used to always buy from the ice cream truck as a kid. Flashback to the 80's for me! I would of named him after the ice cream, were the name not commercialized for other deserts or characters. [x] Besides, having a Barry Mannilow voiced usdia ended up being far more fun for plot bunny ideas. =B))

Lunadriel

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:57 pm
Username: Cheyriddle4
Name/Meaning: Wiggily Puff
Personality: Energetic
Personality blurb: Wiggily is a ball of energy. There isn't a moment in which he isn't moving. He can't help it. He hears this song in his head and he just has to wiggle and move. Groove to the beat. He is very optimistic and happy go lucky guy. Though don't let his smiling face fool you. He is quite smart too. Loving to learn new things. Sometimes even learning new dances!
Optional: RP Post: The time had come for him to show his family what he had been doing these last few afternoons. Having seen a group of dancers secretly practicing some distance away. He had learned to copy the graceful movements that they did. Though he had to admit. Some of the moves were a bit difficult with his small legs! Unwilling to be deterred from his goal. He practiced alone in a field completely immersed in his practicing. Trotting up to his family he clears his throat." Mama! Dad. Can I perform for you?" He doesn't wait long for a reply before he goes to the open area and starts to dance for them. With the music in his head he feels excited and free. When the dance is done he looks at them and blushes. Suddenly feeling dread on what their reaction would be. They might not like his dance.. Anxiety kicks in and he waits fear clutching him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:13 pm
Username: Kyrieko
Name/Meaning: Peach Berry Puff
Personality: Charismatic
Personality blurb: He's that guy that everyone just seems to come to when they have something bothering them, or need someone to talk with. Peach's doesn't mind. He'll listen and let you get it all out and try to give you some advice. Though he's not the best at this. Usually he thinks about any of the lullabies that his mother sang to him, trying to find anything in them that would be helpful. Sometimes, when all else fails, Peach will sing a lullaby to those he feels needs it. He's a very kind gentleman and will always be that person that will let you take his seat when none are available. And when he talks or weaves a tale from stories he's learned from his mother's songs, he's got that sort of presence that makes everyone stop and listen. It's not commanding and not overbearing. Just... you can't help but want to listen. To see where the story goes. He may have picked up a little of his father's personality in his ability to cut his tales off at the most amazing cliffhanger, promising to continue tomorrow. The thrill of wanting to hear more, and knowing he's captivated his audience is what Peach's adores most. And what keeps him coming back again and again with a new tale or a twist on a previous one.

He watched their eyes, a smile blazing along his lips. They were so intently listening. Waiting for the next words to tumble from his mouth. And of course he would give it to them! They had come here to hear his tale, after all! He knew a couple of them really cherished this opportunity. This chance to forget about reality and wander into a fantasy land.

"Slowly, the mare rose to her hooves. One hoof at a time!" He said in a low voice, drawing his audience in. "It was painful, more than just physical pain. She knew, in her heart, what it meant to defy her father! She knew that it would unbalance the very world from which they had built... But she had to! For the broken pieces of her heart."

Peach watched the widening of eyes, a few glistening with tears. He gave them all a warm gaze.

"And that is where we shall leave off for today, I'm afraid." There were a lot of protests and sad 'Awe's'. "But right after lunch tomorrow, you'll hear the end of this brave mare's tale to follow her heart!"

Okay so he could have went on a bit more. But now he had ensured that they would come back tomorrow! To hear it all. And he'd give it to them. Tomorrow!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:28 am
Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Name/Meaning: Orange Creamsickle Puff
Personality: Bouncy
Personality blurb: Orange Creamsickle, or OC adores bouncing. Literally. He'll bounce all day if his little legs didn't get tired from it. Normally the first to suggest playtime and the last to suggest arguing he's a extremely peaceful little stallion. He adores all his siblings, half or otherwise and would love nothing more than to have a giant family play session if all of them were close by. His favorite past time besides bouncing would most likely be cuddling a sibling to nap with...don't ask him why. Its a security thing. For all of his energy however he has a rather long shy streak which rears its head when a newcomer walks into the families area. At that point OC will not be seen as he is either behind his Father or Mother....most likely under them if he had his way.

Optional: RP Post: Mama was at it again. She had more energy than me some days. I laid there next to Papa, wondering why Mama seemed so upbeat compared to him. Ah well...it didn't matter all that did was that I was here and so were they. I laid back down to nuzzle into Papa's warm side glad for it as I wore myself out bouncing earlier. Feeling him nuzzle me in return I giggled before settling into a half sleep. I felt my brothers Rase and Van settle with us. Feeling that I moved my head to lay on one of them. Soon the three of us were cuddled as I finally felt Mama settle alongside Papa. Opening one eye I smiled at the sight of my parents side by side...

Yeah. I loved my family.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces