Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[DRP] High School Never Ends and Other Cliches (Chel/Jack) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 am
She gave him an elbow. "What's that s'posed t'mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 am
"I mean you're a rebel," Jack explained patiently, one eye closing at the elbow. "Always have been. It's something I admire about you."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:32 am
"Pullin' out the A word," she said with a snort. "You gonna start telling me yer ship is sinking and I am yer LIFE VEST."

She looked over her shoulder at him for approval of her amazing metaphor.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:42 am
She was rewarded with a snort and an affectionate smile--or what was visible past her hair and the pillow at least. "Love you too." It was hard to tell if he was playing it straight or if there wasn't a hint of the usual sarcasm.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:58 am
She rolled her eyes and relaxed again. "There was a good thing though. In the dream I got you t'cheat on Stormy." She began running a few fingers down the length of his arm, almost wistful. "I like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:13 pm
"Very dramatically, too," Jack added with a subtle air of satisfaction, kissing the top of her head like he was proud of her. "Right at the very end, like a movie. We should get Oscars."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:20 pm
Chel let out a low laugh that shook her body against his. Mine mine mine.

When the laugh subsided it drew out into a long sigh. "Think I've had enough versions of you fer now. Want this one for a bit."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 pm
He pulled her closer in silent agreement (the more he did, the easier it would be to shake off that train of thought from earlier) and yawned. "All yours, babe." And all his too.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas