User Image
This 1x1 is between Crossroads and I.
Feel free to stalk.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:52 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image

XXXNo car, no money, no food, this was a horrible day for William. He used to be someone, he used to make money and live well, that was until something happened. He'd done the one thing he figure would be best, he ran. No one knew who he has, being a man that once wore wrist watches and suits and ties, he now looked very different. He scratched at the itchy beard that was starting to grow on his chin and cheeks. He hated not being able to shave, but what did it really matter? He wandered around the streets, looking for a place to sit, or maybe even take a nap? He'd slept on park benches before, they weren't all that comfortable, but they kept him off the cold, hard ground. He looked around at the the strange faces, people who had been wandering the streets with coffee cups with change and signs begging those with fortune to even glance their way.

The one thing William wasn't capable of was begging. No way will I beg.. Nothing in life is handed to you.. You have to work for what you want and what you have.. he thought to himself. That was his sort of motto. That was how he'd gained all his wealth once, by not taking things and working hard. Maybe it wasn't as great a motto as he thought if he'd ended up here.. Sighing, he scratched at the beard and decided to go and sit by the pound in the park, it wasn't the best place, but it was a beautiful sight. He wandered over to the park, keeping his eyes too himself as he did. There were stares of course, women holding their children closer, men squaring their shoulders, ready for a fight that wasn't going to happen. Keeping to himself, he walked down the slope to the pound, sitting once he got close enough. The water came just below his feet before it went back to the pound in waves. "Another day..." he said to himself as he wiped the grime from his face as best as he could.

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - None
XC O M P A N Y - No One

XXX Waking in the single bed, in the shoe box of a room she owned, Ana rolled over and groaned. Did she really have anything to complain about? No. She was free from prison, although nightmares still kept her up, she was out and living in the real world as an actual citizen. She'd done many things, and for the first few months upon her release, she'd been on parole. She'd had to check in with her officer everyday, had her laptop checked and even her apartment checked. But she kept to it and stayed clean, of hacking into federal accounts and other things. Once her parole was lifted, she got a job at some restaurant, but she did computer help on the side. She did it for cash mostly, fixing peoples computer when they were broken or whatever. She slipped into her bathroom and stripped down into nothing before she stepped in. She started the shower and turned it on real nice and hot. She scrubbed, cleaned her hairs and rinsed off before she stepped out and wrapped a fluffy red towel around herself. She looked in the mirror and proceeded to dry her long maroon colored hair.

She brushed her teeth and so on, applying a small amount of make up, she looked herself over in the mirror. She took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the light off as she went. She slipped into a pair of clothes before she grabbed her laptop, which was resting on the kitchen table. She grabbed all the wires and junk surrounding the laptop and shoved everything into her laptop bag before grabbing her car keys. She'd found her car on a site online, it was perfect, cute and it had been affordable, which was good. She got into the car, looking around and sighing at how messy it was, she really should get around to cleaning it. She pulled out her second hand GSP and inputted the address she hand from her phone into the GPS. Once the things had finally given her a route to take, she reversed from her parking space and made her way to her clients place.

Parking, she got out and locked her car, not that there was really anything inside worth taking. She placed her keys in her back pocket and slung her laptop bag over on shoulder before she walked up to the door. I wonder if things will get better.... I wonder what happened too... No.. Don't think about that.. Leave the past in the past were it belongs... Don't worry about that now.. Just focus on here and now Ana.. she thought to herself as she raised her hands and knocked. She looked around, not really looking at anything, just trying to kept herself occupied. When she heard the lock turn in the door, her eyes turned back to look forward, focusing on the door. She smiled and watched as the door opened "Hi" she said.

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Minnie
XC O M P A N Y - Client

User Image
Created by: DeersackBatman

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

O O C: Sorry this took so long.. I was thinking maybe your detective is pretending to be one of Ana's clients? If not I'll change make it a random sub character in my next post.
Kuroah

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas