20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 am
Looking for a Little Extra Love
User: Roarie Desu
Name: Forget Me Not (for either gender)
Personality: In my head Notty is kind and strong and willing to learn. Her/his parents love of flowers and their meanings has made a true dreamer and romantic. Notty truly loves flowers and keeps her/his own garden.
Preferences: Basket with goat 4, Songbird, Hummingbird, Single Goat 4 or 2, re-roll otherwise  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 am
In Love with Extra Love
User: Roarie Desu
Prompt: 6
Entry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>_> It makes me laugh ever single damn time. I regret nothing.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:20 am
User: Wasteland Wyvern
Name:
Male - Solas
Female - Corliss
Personality:
Solas is a prideful creature. He will never give less than his all and this can sometimes be viewed as an obsessive compulsive disorder. In truth he has no such issue, he's just very driven and intense.
Above his nature though lies an undeniable unconditional love for his family. Nothing will ever come between them and if something tried he would fight it tooth and nail until he won or until he died.

Corliss is a carefree but giving soul. She has chosen the path of the healer. If she gets her father's unicorn horn then she'll heal that way, if not she'll ply her trade by way of herbs and salves. Either way this choice of profession might drag her away from her family for long periods of time but she will take the time to travel back and see them often.
Preferences:
Basket with goat 4
Single Goat - 4, 3, 2, 1
Song Bird
Hummingbird  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:22 am
In Love with Extra Love
User: Wasteland Wyvern
Prompt: 6 - What does the goat say?
Entry: Well I couldn't think of anything so I'll just post this goat whom I sympathize with... He can't think of what to do either. XD
Oh dear...  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 am
User: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Name: Pradesh
Personality: Pradesh is restless like his mother. He has a yearning for the the world that cannot be quenched. He's not big on promises, but when he makes them he sticks to them. His family will always be home, but he'll still feel the need to roam and bring back things for his family.
Preferences: Uhm, number 1 goat preference is the 2nd goat from the left with the blue/green eye though I love them all, so hard decision. Then Songbird, then hummingbird after the goats.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 am
In Love with Extra Love
Prompt: 2
Entry:

The Great Wide Somewhere-- The wanderlust is strong in the little foals body. It has been his dream to explore the world since the day he learned there were other places out there other than home. He wants to see and meet everyone, everywhere. Pirates and treasure and adventures, here he comes!

Rainstorm: As an adult, Pradesh believes that there's something mystifying about nature. It was how his parent's came together, is that how all love stories begin? Is that how he'll meet his love one day? Is life about weathering the storm together?

Weather the Storm: And sure enough, Pradesh discovers that rainstorms and thunder aren't only natural occurrences but can actually be moods. Loving someone means loving them on their good days and on their bad, no matter how hard it is. So in this plot, his love would be tested by something dark and he'd have to see if it could weather the storm.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am
In Love with Extra Love
Prompt: 3
Entry:

Let me tell you a story about two soquili who found each other in a storm.

There was a lovely mare that flew through the skies with googles on her head to protect her eyes from the weather (this was after goggles and flying was invented, but before mechanical flight)

Tirla was beautiful like a copper sky, lovely as the dawn. When she met Vatsa.

They stayed together in a storm, weathering the rainy times together. Each day Tirla's heart grew both heavier and lighter. (How can it be both you ask? Well I'm glad you did ask!)

You see, she wanted to go out and explore the world still so her heart sank when she realized her feelings for him. There would be no more grand adventures without deadlines to go on.

But her heart was also light, because her love for him grew and grew like a flower opening it's petals to the rain.

For the first time in her life, Tirla felt she knew what home felt like--it was wherever Vatsa was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am
In Love with Extra Love
Prompt: 4.2
Entry:

Flowers have a language all their own.

Pradesh often sees his parents sharing flowers with each other. Sometimes his mother would blush, or his father would laugh. Pradesh wondered what those flowers were saying without words?

Curious by nature, he made it his goal to figure out what they meant. Each day, he decided to pick a different flower to give to his mother and see how she reacted to it so that he could guess what they meant.

Mother always smiled at roses and said "I love you, too." But it was the daisies that reminded him most of his mom. They were soft and pretty, but durable. He didn't know what they meant, but to him they meant mom.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:52 pm
User: Divena
Name:
Without Wings: Letět (Czech for "Fly")
With Wings: Sol (French for "Ground")
Personality: This little foal's personality will be based, not on gender, but rather on whether or not it has wings. If the basket pops to a little critter with wings, then it will have a near paralyzing fear of heights. At the most it will be able to hover a couple inches above the ground before nope-ing out of that situation. Adventuresome in nearly every other way, it'll have a strong sense of right and wrong, and be a defender of the weak.

Now, if the little creature pops to have no wings, like it's father, then it will share its mother's love of flight. The foal will have an ongoing battle with gravity, where it climbs as high as it can and then leaps as far and high as it can, loving the wind in its mane, the freedom of of the open sky.... until gravity sucker punches it back to the ground. The little foal will get more creative the older it gets, determined to conquer its nemesis.
Preferences:
Basket with goat 4
Song Bird
Humming Bird
Reroll  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 pm
User: Cheyriddle4
Name: Colt- Vanzir, Filly- Tasha
Personality: Vanzir is a forgetful fellow who has a tendency to trip over his own legs. Always with his head up in the clouds it takes a few times of saying his name to bring him back to reality. He is kind and generous with a big heart. Though at times also gullible.

Tasha is a daredevil. Always trying to achieve goals and greatness. She loves to be the center of attention. Thrill seeking to the extreme. She is often cause for her parents worry. Though she is genuinely nice.
Preferences: Basket with goat 3, Songbird, hummingbird, other goat  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 pm
In Love with Extra Love
User: Cheyriddle4
Entry:

Help.. I seem to be stuck- Having been off exploring in traditional foal curiosity. They came across a thicket with lots of tree limbs weaving around. Not paying attention they trip and get stuck in between a few limbs. Someone comes to rescue them.

Let's race!- Having grown up a little bit. The young foal starts to feel a bit spontaneous and challenges one of their parents to a race. Who will win?

Time for me to go- It has come time to travel and find their place in the world. After having stayed with their parents after so long. They must tell their mother and father.

Helplessly lost- Having caught rumors of some fantastic view. They go off in search of it. On the way getting lost in a forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 pm
In Love with Extra Love
User: Lunadriel
Entry:

Tripping Over Words: Foal-Cala, gets mad at his sister/brother for something trivial. Cala gets so angry, but his sister doesn't take him seriously. Instead, she laughs at him. Cala tries to stay mad, but ends up failing. Instead, he'll join in, learning to laugh at himself.

Without Them?: Foal-Cala questions the parent who he takes after; winged, or wingless. Wondering how they feel when left behind, or leaving behind, their significant other. Cala will also try to relate, and share how it makes him feel.

A Special Flower: This will be about the time that all the siblings are beginning to branch out on their own. Cala, filled with longings of their foal hood, when they depended on one another, decides he doesn't want his siblings to forget about him. Young-Cala has gifted his parents with flowers, many times. However, this time, he wants to get one for one of his siblings. Having a special love for his sister(s), he goes out of his way to find a unique flower for her. He will then tell her how he wants her to succeed in life, and be happy.

Stand Up: Adult-Cala decides to put on his first show, for his family! He works hard all week, gathering his best new jokes and skits. Then nervously, tells them to his family one scheduled night, after dinner. Most of the jokes are corny, but some worth a laugh. Even if the jokes are bad, Cala will be glowing ear to ear, thoroughly enjoying his night with his family.

Put Up Your Hooves: Cala meets a stranger, mare or stallion, that easily gets offended by something Cala says. Threats are made by the stranger, and Cala feels awful! He doesn't want to fight. Cala does his best to make amends, and apologize. Hopefully, the two can become friends. =B

Bucket List: Cala has a dream of hiking/flying across all of the Kawani lands. Maybe when old, with kids of his own, that are all grown. He will bring rations and provisions, to survive without the aid of others. A solo trek, to reflect on his life.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:28 pm
In Love with Extra Love
Prompt: 8
Entry:

Oh man, family dynamics are some of the best! I especially love well plotted out family's. I won't tell you about myself, because well, there's likely nothing exciting about me, that you don't already know. =p A favorite family rp perhaps?

The rp story, is atypical to the traditional family rp. It involves a mare that finds her wishing star basket, in a tree. Yes, a tree. Well, really a large bush. How it got there? Your guess is as good as hers. The mare pitches a fit while talking to her racoon familiar, insisting that they leave it in the branch of the bush. Even though the mare made the wish for the basket, she enjoyed pretending that someone might come back and claim it. This is the type of relationship, her new son was to have with her. His hatching, resulted in quite a hilarious spill, from branched-basket, to the ground. Thus, he was named Kodama, the tree spirit. (No Soquili were harmed in this rp.) Such a good mother he has, lolol. Not all family's make sense! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm
In Love with Extra Love
Prompt: 4.1
Entry:

Cala used to be bitter and purple, being left in the dirt. No wings to fly with, he'd huff and he'd puff, as he watched his siblings stretch out their feathers. That is until Cala talked with his dad, Vatsu, about how it made him feel to not have wings. Vatsu didn't mind. He taught him about diversity, and to enjoy who you were.

So Cala learned to deal with it. He just didn't care. Instead, he decided to make light of the matter! Cala watched on as his siblings flit their tiny, frail wings, trying to learn how to fly. They were getting better and better! Pretty soon, they'd need no help at all. "I'm going to fly too!" he shouted and laughed. With a sprint and a hop, he took off just as they would. Only ending in a roll, and a tumble in the grass. Belly up he went, in front of his sister. Cala's cloven hooves wiggled with his boisterous laugh. "How did I do?" he said as he flipped over with a goofy half grin.

All day, while his brother and sister practiced, he was there to encourage them. Occasionally doing silly things, to make them laugh, and keep their spirits high. They would soar, and he would be there to watch them succeed. "You can do it! C'mon now fly!"  

Lunadriel

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 pm
In Love with Extra Love 
User:  dawns_aura
Prompt:  6
Entry:  Have some funny goats

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff