[PRP] To Serve and Protect {Nabila & Amala} ~ {Complete}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:35 pm
User ImageNabila was not a morning person, nor had she ever been. Unfortunately she was one of the guardians responsible for the morning watch shift today.

She could remember being a small cub being urged by her mother to rise in the wake of the rising sun. She smiled in fond remembrance of her more simple days when getting up in the morning meant having breakfast and playing with her siblings all day.

The young lioness managed to remove herself from the warmth and sleepy comfort of the dens and into the brisk air of the morning.

Yawning widely she trudged toward the outer borders of the pride so that she could post herself there and wait for nonexistent danger to appear.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:17 pm
Big Hobbit
How many RPs will amala need before she reaches master status? (was that what it was called? -goes to look-)

User Image
Last she had checked, she had shift with Nabila and this was quite alright with her. She had already been up since before dawn warming up her muscles with some light exercises. After she was satisfied enough with her movements she figured it was a good time to meet up with her to discuss what they wanted to do.

She was fine with pairing up or going solo, it worked out either way and normally there was someone within earshot so it wouldn't be too big of a deal if something did happen. Someone was always close enough.

"Good morning Nabila." She said as she approached her fellow guardian. She wondered if anything exciting might happen today, THAT WOULD be something. But she figured it would remain peaceful as it was generally as such around her. A little action wouldn't hurt sometimes though.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:15 am
AstoriaFallen
She will need one spirit quest RP where she either goes on the actual quest or an RP about what she experienced/learned on her quest to be a master! smile

"Good morning Amala," she greeted her with a yawn. "Hope you're ready for an exciting morning of watch."

Nabila hadn't spent a lot of time with the lioness and was interested to get to know her better. While she knew and loved everyone in the pride and enjoyed interacting with them, she tended to wander off on her own. Also, Nabila would rather be on watch during the night when everyone was asleep and it was quiet. It was simply her preferred time of day.

"What do you say we start by walking the perimeter?," she suggested, figuring that it would take them most of the morning to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:29 am
Big Hobbit
Okay gotcha

She gave the lioness a warm smile. "I'm sure it will be full of excitement." She said with a bit of light laughter. Rarely was there anything interesting that happened here. But that was a good thing. Though it made her job kind of dull.

No one to scare off.

She looked over towards the female as she spoke. "Oh yes, I think that would work out perfectly." She knew it would take a bit to walk the whole thing, but that was the plan right? To waste time. "So, anything new to report?" She asked curious to know if there was any gossip. There rarely was but she thought she would ask nonetheless.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh, not really," Nabila replied, "I spotted a small pack of wild dogs the other night, but they were just passing by. I heard that somebody ended up chasing off a couple rogues that got too close, but that was about it."

She began to walk at a steady pace where she could keep an eye out for anything and still keep moving. Even if there wasn't anything happening in that moment, guardians were trained to noticed if something had happened through their skills of observation. They would have noticed something as simple as an overturned rock.

"Its nice to be with someone, keeps things from getting too boring. Are you usually on watch in the morning?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:57 am
Big Hobbit

She listened as Nabila spoke, wild dogs weren't anything to be feared. They could fight them off easily enough. There was no harm from them. She wondered who had gotten to chase of the rouges, she would have liked to give them something to run from. "I suppose that's a good thing though." She said in general about it being quite.

As the two walked along, she kept her eyes peeled for anything that might sound an alarm and her ears twitched slightly as Nabila spoke again and she glanced over at her as they walked on. "Indeed it is, and not normally. I tend to do evening or night watch but I wanted to do something different." She said with a nod. "What about you?" She asked in return.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am
AstoriaFallen

Now that she thought about it, Nabila had probably come to switch shifts with Amala at some point or another and had simply not paid much attention to who she was switching with.

"Oh really? My favorite time is late night, when it's quiet and everybody is asleep. When the stars and the moon come out, they seem to paint the sky in lights, its very pretty. Also, different kinds of animals come out during the night than during the day."

Nabila chuckled at her own fascination and briefly wondered what others might think of her.

"Its like a whole different world at night, like everything is flipped. Besides, when its dark and quiet you can hear virtually everything."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:59 am
Big Hobbit

That was one of the main reasons Amala liked the night shift, not too many to talk to or worry about, but it got boring sometimes. At least you could see more in the daylight, though it was lacking stars. "I have to agree, the nighttime is peaceful and beautiful."

It was true, the night had a lot more to offer, at least tranquility wise. "The day may be lacking in splendor but it has it's perks as well." She said with a nod. "Plus I can see more during the daytime, at least movement wise. Get's boring on the night shift sometimes."

She paused to look at something and when she found it wasn't anything of interest went back to her speech. "But boring is good around here. Especially with how few of members we have right now." She said with a slight frown.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 pm
AstoriaFallen

"I will admit that I can see much better during the day," the lioness commented as her gaze fell over the bright and clear lands.

Nabila turned her head quickly when she heard a light scuffle in the nearby bushes. She slowed her pace a bit so that she could inspect the sound, but rolled her eyes once a small bird flew out and away.

While Nabila absolutely did not want her home to be in danger, she sometimes wished that something exciting would happen so that she could use her skills other than for sparring against her sisters.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We have to make sure there's enough of us to kick anybody's butt that might show up," she said laughing at the idea.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:40 am
Big Hobbit

She had to admit, being out during the daytime had a sight advantage, but you were also seen easier as well. She honestly could put a list of pros and cons to both shifts together and they'd probably weigh each other out in the end. She wasn't too worried about it.

She was concerned about the low number of bodies they had within the pride currently, though she was in the process of trying to up those numbers. Even if it meant having cubs herself. It wasn't that big of a deal though, find someone to one and done and she'd be set! "Do you think we should go see what the Spirit Guide is up to? Perhaps she's seen something of interest?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 am
AstoriaFallen
End! I'm going to give away a couple more lions for the pride for members and we're good to go!

"Yeah, it should almost be time for someone to come and relieve us anyways," Nabila responded. It wasn't like the two of them were fighting fierce foes at the time anyway.

All seemed to be the way it should be, even if that wasn't as exciting as she'd like. Admittedly, she preferred to be bored than in danger.

"Let's go!," she agreed. Once they made their way back around the border, they began to move back into the center of the pride to see if they could acquire any intel for the others.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:00 pm
Quote:
^^

This was true, their shift wouldn't be going for much longer. She gave the female a smile and followed her to go see the Spirit Guide.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Indlovukati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas