Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hot In Here (TG/Torsten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 am
MoonKitsune

Torsten looked interested. "Two Dads? So...two adult boils can in fact...properly raise a scareling? That is something I should think to discuss with my Father. See...Father's Clan has vauge rules on the proper parent set for a scareling...Mother's...is strict. Only one adult boil and one adult ghoul can raise a scareling properly."

He wouldn't say that he wanted to stay with Mellow permanently. Though that was a nice thought, he smiled to himself. It was a concern he had for some time thanks to what he knew he was more interested in. If he could convince his Mother...all would be well. He nodded at TG. "That's understandable though. TG. Its like me and snow..."

Yeah...that wasn't a good combo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:43 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Sorry about late response!!

"Your dad's weird. I couldn't imagine having a mom raise me. I don't think I'd be half as smart...." Though maybe he would have had someone around once in a while.

Uncomfortable, he leaned back and sighed. "They have Christmas here. Snow. It's not great. I'd get ready with some heavy coats. I know a great tailor." Holding the thick, fur trim of his coat, he tugged on the hem. "Foxfire fur. Only way to go."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out