Reply Gaia online high school
Roleplay search c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:17 pm
Hai! My name is Shanaynay, just kidding it's only a nickname. A fairly long one so I can go by nana or nene, whatever fits your desires. I am currently in school and am in two clubs, but it won't really take up my life aside from maybe Friday for a couple hours after school. I like to do pretty profiles(they aren't necessary) and am used to being female in straight role plays.
Here are pairings and plots, I can easily come up with a plot for a certain pairing if requested however the plots have already been constructed. The plots that have been created already have the genders figured out though I am willing to switch (an example being for challenge to change, the guy can be the shy one and the girl is popular). The starred one is the only one I will not change the genders for. Anyway, here are the favorable pairings/plots c:

pairings:
Pregnant Girlfriend x Cheating Boyfriend
Bad boy neighbor x Good girl
Celebrity x stylist (friends with benefits)***really want to do this***
Teacher x Student
Teen x Troubled-Teen
Prostitute x Hopeless Romantic

plots

shy x popular (Challenge to Change)
He was the popular kid in class. Often, he would take these challenges from friends which the objective was changing people to be a new them, he managed to change the school slut to a good girl, the class jackass to a nice guy, and a stern student into a go with the flow person. She was the most unemotional, quiet girl in their school, no one talked to her unless they had to. His friends challenged him to change her, into a girl who was actually talkative and smiled. Luck was on his side, because he was now her partner on a project for science to build a roller coaster. However, soon he starts to actually get to know her and she struggles to hold a conversation with him. His accidental finding of her notebook opens him to a whole new side of her but is he starting to like her for her? Or just for the challenge? And will he restart her shut down emotion system?

Vampire x human (Delicate food)
She was an outcast. A quiet girl who had no friends. He just moved to a new town which meant new blood. She skipped school and stayed out late where he saw her and drank from her. He discovered something, she had a special blood that he loved. So he let her live. No one believed her when she said she was visited by a vampire. Then he came again, and again, and again. Soon, he comes to her school and won't leave her alone. He's cold and cocky, only wanting her for her blood but can she see past that? Will he ever like her for more than her blood?

Detective's daughter x Mafia's son (You know too much)
M's father was the biggest drug lord in the city, the most known thing about him was that no one knew who he was. A bounty was placed on him and any information that could be given. On the other side of town was a man and his daughter, F. It was just the two of them so her father was the main income. He was a private investigator/bounty hunter. His most recent case was the drug lord, the money alone from turning in the man would send his daughter to college and give her money to spend, But along with all of the evidence he had collected? Him and his daughter would live more than comfortable for the next decade. But, there was a slight mishap and M found out about F's father so he told his own father. The man showed no mercy and ended up killing F's father. However, F soon found all the evidence her father had had in his office and M's father found out. The man kidnaps F but instead of killing her immediately, he let's M choose what to do with her, as long as he didn't let her go to the police M's father was fine with anything. What will M do with her? And will she ever forgive him for what his father had done?

childhood friends/one-sided love (Why don't you love me?)
They were always together in their childhood. She was head over heels in love with them yet he didn't return the feelings. Instead, he slept with other people breaking her heart many times though she never gave up. They grew older and moved in with each other, he didn't love her but they acted as if they were in a relationship. Well, she said they were and that she loved him while he never mentioned it. Will he end up caring for her or will it always just be one sided?

**college students/stripper x prestigious boy (Works hard for the money)**
He was smart, attractive, and rich. All the qualities a woman looks for and he wasn't lacking women's interest. She was pretty and determined to make a good life for herself no matter what it takes. Both were in school however she wasn't gifted with intelligence like he had been. She had to study for tests and will barely pass while he can pass through it easy with no studying. He received a scholarship while she has to work for her tuition. He was a bit snobbish and rude while she was accepting of anyone and everyone. They met by pure accident when they started to talk. He thought she was perfect...until a few days later he finds out how she pays for her college terms. Can he look past that for this all else seemingly perfect girl or will that drive a wall between them? Will she be able to look past his attitude to her being who she was to get paid?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:57 pm
Devious desire 2

I'm very interested in the vampire x human one!  

DeersackBatman

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 pm
DeersackBatman
Devious desire 2

Yay! i'm happy someone responded c: are you okay with being the vampire or would you rather be the human? And who would create it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 pm
Devious desire 2
DeersackBatman
Devious desire 2

Yay! i'm happy someone responded c: are you okay with being the vampire or would you rather be the human? And who would create it?

I'd love to play the vampire and I can create it if you post first  

DeersackBatman

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces