Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] After school special (???/Amrita?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:48 am
“That remains to be seen, you bring up a valid point. The ghoul has had time to build her own FEAR and become far too independent.” The demon shifted crossing his arms pondering this. “She will obey artifact or not, but she must be brought to me for it to be tried and preferably in a weakened state.”

Again Arbither shrugged with a smile, “And would she not already be loyal to you? The form you ware is one she's already dearly attached too. We simply need to use that to manipulate her.” There was however a pause as she demanded the artifact.

“I can't do that,” a bitter tone had crept into the demons voice, a hiss building in his throat, “It was lost when our operation was thwarted. I assume the Boogimen never found it as my partner has been missing since. Odds are the artifact is still hidden, something we must recover to continue rebuilding the army of that size.”

”Enoh Love”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:15 am
"False loyalty has its limits." She said simply, with a shrug. She had many creatures on her side because they believed her to be someone else, but those were also the most dangerous of friends to have. Especially those who held Amrita dear to their hearts; they'd be just as quick to destroy her as they would have been to protect her, in the beginning. Of course, there was always a chance she could use the Amrita is still alive, but depending on your actions, may not be saved route, but that would only hold for so long. Long enough, she hoped, to create a failsafe. In this case, an artifact that may very well force her to kneel.

Yellowing eye gazed at the folder again, calculating the potential worth verses the very real risk.

"Do you believe, if given enough help, you can find and retrieve this artifact for me?"

miliardo kason

Enoh Love
Crew

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:28 am
“False loyalty enforced with contracts and iron will have worked well in the past I see no reason they can't now. Start with the false loyalty, poison the mind with that as a base point, a seed of corruption that will grow. Even if they dare to turn others still loyal can be used to sort out the problem child.”

How she went about her operation was her own choice, he himself had preferred to have a more iron fist, a full grasp of control that they had only just started to loosen with some of the later risen, given more freedom, but still bound, designed to lead, and designed to fetch more items of power.

“If given the resources, a few individuals would be sufficent enough I belive. If the artifact remains in one of the places we had originally planned then yes. A small team would work. You are, of course, invited to come along as well.”

”Enoh Love”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:11 am
A patient smile formed on her lips as Arbither gave his advice. That was how she functioned, usually, but the difference was that she usually had time to interact with them first. In this instance, she was being sold on loyalty she wasn't certain actually existed, never mind went as deep as was being suggested. All she had was his word, and though they served the same Master, she had only just met him.

She went on to consider what he needed, and his assurances about the location.

"I will consider it." She conceded, graciously. "Before I do, and before I send anyone else out, would you be able to give me location information? The places where you think it could be, which is most likely, that sort of thing. Plus, I'll need to know what it looks like. How to properly handle it, and if there is any particular danger we should be aware of. Any detail that you find important." She offered the file back to him.

"It doesn't have to be now. In a few day's time. Don't seek me out, just drop it off at my office. I'm sure you've figured out which one is mine by now."

miliardo kason

Enoh Love
Crew

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:08 pm
Abither found the smile reassuring, it was signs of progress between them. He didn't mind not being in charge, it was simply good to be free to be useful.

"The location is lacking I'm afraid, I can return to our previous manner where the project started, however finding it may require more time and travel depending on how it was hidden."

There was a pause, "It's a lantern, it burns with purple fire fueled by the FEAR of the person who uses it. Whoever holds it has control, double so if the person using it was one who fed it their FEAR. Plus I've taken my own form of insurance on some of those we already made."

There was a dismissive wave, "At most your only concern is if the body you posses has enough FEAR to feed it, over tax yourself and you may run the risk of draining your entire existence into the creation of a new life... though we never fully tested it. Anything more I will deliver as I find it, and again would request the aid of others in seeking out the location."

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces