Astoria
It was noon and Naveen was just enjoying the nice weather they were having. She was full of high spirits. Pups would soon be present among the two packs and she was very pleased that Xanthus and Abidemi were having pups. She wondered when they would be there. She headed towards one of the streams nearby and stopped to get a drink and thought she heard the foot steps of someone approaching

Seaki
Janja was exhausted. The travel and the pups had taken a lot out of her, but Koka was helping the best she could, but Apokries had woken up in the middle of the night with nightmares that plagued him. It had been hard for anyone to get rest after that. She was exhausted, but Koka promised to watch the pups while Janja relaxed for a second.

She yawned, making her way to the river. She'd be able to wash out some of the travel grime and refresh herself. It would be a long day, especially getting back to her tiny family.

Astoria
She watched as a familiar face came into view and she wagged her tail happily. It had been a while since she had seen the female that had introduced her and Adolfo to this pack and it seemd things were going well for her. "Hello stranger!" She said happily as she got closer. "How have you been? It's been a while."

Seaki
Janja gave a tired smile at the other female, nodding her greeting. "Hullo," she said, giving a smile. "I just got back, about a day ago. Its been exhausting, honestly," she gave a small laugh. She stepped with her front paws into the water. She remembered pup-sitting in her old pack, but that was such a long time ago.

"Hows it been here?" She asked. She had been gone for quite a while, after all.

Astoria
"You must be exhausted. You were gone for quite some time." She said watching her wade into the water. "It's been really well. So I heard you brought some pups back with you." She said, curious to know about them. "The neighboring pack is about to have some pups as well, Xanthus and Abidemi are expecting soon." She figured any day now. She was glad to know little ones were going to be around again.

Seaki
"That's exciting news!" Janja tended to miss a lot of things that happened within the pack. She enjoyed her travels, but she figured she would be in the pack for a while as her children grew. At least until they could travel with her. "Yes, I found a very nice male when I was out here," She agreed. "And now I have three more wonderful children."

Astoria
"I'm very pleased that there is so much new life within the Pack now." She said with a warm smile. "I'm sure you're very happy." She herself couldn't wait to have a litter with Adolfo, but she figured it would all happen in time so there was no rushing it. "What are their names? I've been so busy with other things I haven't been up to date on things." She said looking over at her.

Seaki
Janja had gone with all A names, a tribute to their father. She didn't mind that he was not around, either. "The two girls are Anana and Amalahle, " she told the other female.

"And my little boy's name is Aprokries. They're all very special," she said fondly, though she wasn't quite sure how to describe it. They had described events that had happened and ones that she experienced after they had decribed them.

"Has anything been happening with you and Adolfo?" she asked, curious.

Astoria
She listened curiously as she listened the names and she gave her a small nod and noted the fact they were all A's. "I'm sure they are. I love how you went about naming them." She said with a smile. She sat down when Janja asked her about Adolfo and she pawed at her leg slightly. "Well, we're not expecting anytime soon if that's what you're hinting at." She honestly would like for them to have a litter before they got too hold, but the both of them have been really busy with a lot of things and didn't really have the energy as of late. "Other than that, we're doing really well though. We're very happy here and enjoying watching the pack grow."

Seaki
“I’m glad!” Janja said with enthusiasm. She wasn’t sure she would find another pack after her last one fell. All her children were in the wind, save for Koka and the recent litter. She was glad her daughter was helping her out, though. “It’s a lovely pack, I’m glad it wasn’t destroyed completely. We will grow and flourish, and the pack will see its former glory.”

It was one of her dreams to live in a large pack with family. She had a family, though it was small now, it was sure to grow, and they were already headed in the right direction!

Astoria
"I'm sure that fortune has smiled upon us." She said in regards to the life of the pack. She had yet to know what it was like having children of her own, minus Xanthus. That pup had been the closest to a son she had ever had and she viewed him a such, just as he viewed Adolfo and Her as his parents even though they all knew the truth. "Would you like to go get something to eat? I'm sure you're famished, being busy with the kids all the time." She was sure the female probably didn't have time enough to feed herself by the time she was done with her pups.

Seaki
Janja gave the other female a smile. "I would like that. Lets go!" she said enthusiastically. She hoped Naveen's dreams of pups came to fruition soon enough, but she wasn't sure when that would be. Perhaps the gods would smile upon her soon. Life worked mysteriously, after all, and they would continue moving forward.

Astoria
Naveen got up when the female agreed and she gave her a warm smile and lead the way to get some food.