Reply Gaia online high school
Would anyone be interested in?..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm
A drug roleplay, two brothers and their pot growing and selling operation? I was thinking of doing a two on two. maybe a group.
For the group It would be the brothers and the people that sell the pot for them, employees.
Anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 pm
I am definitely interested in this. Sign me up  

ChaoticSolstice

KayTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm
DeersackBatman
A drug roleplay, two brothers and their pot growing and selling operation? I was thinking of doing a two on two. maybe a group.
For the group It would be the brothers and the people that sell the pot for them, employees.
Anyone interested?

Definitely interested in this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:57 pm
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
Anyone interested?

Awesome.
Now we can do it with anime or real pictures
Whatever you prefer  

DeersackBatman

KayTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:58 pm
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
Anyone interested?

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

I'm fine with either. Will I be an employee?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:09 pm
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
Anyone interested?

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

I had a better idea, I was thinking maybe the brothers could be in college.
Maybe they get on a large moble home packed with drugs to snuggle across the boarder and two girls from their class sneak onto the vehicle to see what the boys do when they dissappear for weeks. The girls only show themselves when they hear the boys talking about the drugs on the vehicle. Now the boys have to deal with the girls and try to keep them quiet  

DeersackBatman

KayTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:11 pm
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
Anyone interested?

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

Maybe they get on a large moble home packed with drugs to snuggle across the boarder and two girls from their class sneak onto the vehicle to see what the boys do when they dissappear for weeks. The girls only show themselves when they hear the boys talking about the drugs on the vehicle. Now the boys have to deal with the girls and try to keep them quiet

Ooooh! I love it! Will it be a group role play? Or just us playing two characters?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:44 pm
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
Anyone interested?

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

Ooooh! I love it! Will it be a group role play? Or just us playing two characters?

I was thinking just us, I can play the brothers and you can play the girls  

DeersackBatman

KayTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

Sounds good to me! Could you start it please?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:38 pm
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman

Awesome.
Whatever you prefer

Sure thing
Ill have to get to it tomorrow though
That way I have time to set up my layout  

DeersackBatman

KayTheWolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 am
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman
KayTheWolf
DeersackBatman

Sure thing
Ill have to get to it tomorrow though
That way I have time to set up my layout

That's fine. Could you quote me when you post please?  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games