[PRP] Secret snake hunt (Jagazi, Inkungu, Inyoka'dla) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 pm
"It is good," she agreed, hoping to finally be able to leave this place. The dark lioness wanted to know where she killed the snake so Veri motioned in the general direction she had fled while in snake form. If the girl wanted to follow snake tracks she could busy herself with that. The tracks would not speak against the story she had invented. There were no blood where she'd supposedly killed the snake, but every trace and scent of snake stopped in a place where there were also large lion tracks.

Besides, what could they do? She'd be too far away for a cross examination if they weren't happy with what they found.

"I'm sorry for intruding," she said, "And I'm sorry my snake scared you. I won't cross your borders again."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:47 pm
"Don't worry, and good luck with that," Inkungu said with a smile, "Our borders change. You should teach your snake to watch out for scent markings!"

---

Jagazi wasn't sure one could teach a snake things like that, but she didn't weigh in. She acknowledged the apology with a nod and then turned towards the pride without a good bye.

"I guess we should get going," she said to Inkungu, and then started to walk. Perhaps she should be more polite to their red-pelt neighbors, but this one had let a snake wander close to their borders. Who knows what it could have done to a cub? She had redeemed herself a tiny bit by taking care of the dangerous snake that bit Jasiri, but Jagazi was not convinced the pet snake was entirely safe.

-fin-

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out