Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[PRP]no buts no cuts no coconuts(Nelly x Hanna x Asker)-fin- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:10 am
Hana smirked at her sister's excitement, watching the bright cub with one brow quirked as she pranced around. At Asker's question, she shook her head.

"Soon's all I know. He says he already has everything he needs except some 'stars' - he doesn't have enough shiny stones. But if we bring him a bunch today, maybe it'll be really soon. Like tomorrow!"

It was hard not to get caught up in Vanellope's excitement, especially when she was so excited herself to be included. With the important part of the conversation over, Hana rose and trotted the few tail-lengths to the tide pool, not needing to check to know her siblings would follow.
She peered into the interesting way-miniature oceans and almost immediately a gleam caught her eye. Dipping her paw in the water quickly, she hooked her paw and scooped out the shining thing, along with a pawful of muck. Hana uncurled her paw and let the gunk slide onto a flat rock, then sifted through it until she uncovered the shining thing - small, almost square-shaped purple stone.

Gleefully, she bounced a little and called out, "I found mine! Come see!" Hana stook proudly over her little rock; with her's found, it was her siblings' turn to discover some stones, and then off to see Uncle Dhoru!

AstoriaFallen
FYI, the stones in the cuff are purple and blue. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:55 pm
Rennekae
Finally i responded. Sorry it took so long. Don't hate me <3

Both Asker and Nelly bounded towards their sister as she proudly showed off her stone she had found. Nelly liked the pretty shade of purple and wondered if there were more like it. "I wanna help! I'm sure with the three of us doing it we will find enough!" She said happy to dig in the sandy bottom of the shallow pools. Asker peered at the rock and gave his sister a smile and a nod before turning to one of the other pools nearby to search for some as well. This wasn't the worst way to spend his day, besides he very much enjoyed the smell of the sea. Something about the salty air just rubbed him the right way.

"I found one!" Nelly said excitedly as she finally fished a rather small blue stone from the pool she was searching in. "It's not as big as yours though." She said with a small frown. Asker glanced over and continued to search for one and dug up a medium sized purple stone and a slightly larger blue one. "I found two more. How many do we need to find?" He asked Hana as he hobbled over towards her with three legs so that he didn't lose the stones he had found.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:52 pm
Hana smiled at her sister warmly. "You're right, mine is larger; but your's is blue like the ocean and my eyes, and that's my favourite colour!" she comforted. The stones didn't really need to be large anyway, but Hana left that part out as Asker called out and shuffled awkwardly over.

"Uhm. I don't really know," Hana admitted. "I suppose we could bring these two him and see if he needs more?"

The dark little lioness inspected the stones and, finding them to her satisfaction, nodded enthusiastically. Uncle Dhoru would be so happy, and proud of the three of them!

AstoriaFallen
That's okay! Better late than never. ;P
You're free to do a final post, but I think we can draw the line here?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:29 am
Rennekae
I think so to. smile Finally finished it! XD

As the two watched for their sister to inspect their stones and Nelly was pleased that she liked the color of the one she found. It really was pretty and it did match her eyes. "Maybe if Uncle doesn't need it you can keep it then! I could have someone make it into something for you." She said thoughtfully to her sister.

Areo chuckled slightly at her words and gave a shrug. Either they would get used or they wouldn't. He had done his brotherly duties and had helped his sisters. At least now they could go and do other things. "Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm going to go find some food. I'm kinda hungry." He said turning and heading away. With the mention of food she helped put the stones into a pouch they had and then darted after him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out