Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everyone deserved a little treat now and then, and Zen was no exception. On that hot summer's day, he'd decided on something sweet, and since it was far too hot for ice cream, he had made his way to the candy store to satisfy his sweet tooth. He didn't come often, but when he did, he knew exactly what he wanted: Mare's Tail, a sweet caramel taffy pulled with creme in the center; some Salty Sailors, which was basically a salted cucumber hard candy; and last but not least, some Wallbreakers, which were walnut flavored jawbreakers with a chewy, nutty center.

He was entirely too pleased with his haul, having made sure to buy some extra to share with his siblings if they were home, humming as he carried out his sack of candy between his teeth.

Aric Val

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cremebunny wasn't really sure what was in the bag he had just stuffed from the candy store. He literally walked in and picked all the ones from one corner -- he had to start somewhere if he was to take a bite out of everything in the world!

He was sitting on a little picnic table, bag tipped over and candies staring at him in the eye, he wasn't too eager to eat these though - the scent was sweet but deceiving! One quick lick made his mouth tighten immediately, wailing out dramatically to nothing in particular.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:49 pm
The unicorn jumped at the strange wail, dropping his bag but catching it just as quickly with his power. Blinking, Zen trotted over to the distressed fellow red-head, clamboring onto the bench and peering at what was in front of it.

"What's wrong?" he asked, putting his bag down. "Ants taking off with your sweets?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:56 pm
And what a first impression he was to this other phony, with his tongue out and expression rather pathetic as he looked over the newcomer and the candies.

"No-- the candy just tasted --really strange! Made me make a face..." he said, finally using his tongue, smacking his mouth to try and tasting the remnants. "But I have to take a bite out of it!" He said determinedly, grunting. Cremebunny turned to the other once again, looking at his stash and up to him. "You wan't to join me?"  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:05 pm
Zen smiled brightly when the other looked at him, ears upright at the invitation - and then dropped to the side quizzically. "If it makes you make a face, why?" The dark unicorn sat more comfortably next to the other, hooves on the table. "Why would you want to eat it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:07 pm
Cremebunny took a moment not to be so fixated with the candies and looked at Zen slowly, head tilted. "Because I need to," he paused, saying as a matter of factly, "I need to take a bite out of all the food in the world!" The last part he said more enthusiastically, putting his hooves up in the air. "--Even this that makes me make a face! I will taste all the candies in that candy store!"  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:16 pm
The babben's enthusiasm easily got Zen swept up in it, puffing up his chest and wide-eyed with wonder at his drive. For a moment, he thought it was a passion - but that moment passed, and Zen realized this had to be the other's Purpose. His own evading him, the dark babben could easily get behind supporting Cremebunny, putting a hoof in the air to mirror him.

"Then it must be done!" he cried out joyously. "You can't be afraid of a new and weird taste! I'll share in it with you so you're not alone! Oh but, here --" Zen used his horn to open his bag, laying out his candies. "Please take one of each of mine too. If you want to try everything and you're letting me share, it's the least I can do!"

Zen beamed, letting the purple babben pick from his stash and allowing the other to also choose which one he'd try from the strange candies. He was always happy to help others out, especially if it was their Purpose. Besides, if Cremebunny was going to share his candy, it was only fair that Zen shared his!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 pm
Cremebunny quickly smiled wide at the other sharing his enthusiasm, practically standing on the wooden bench, arms outstretched.

"Thank you, friend! I--I feel like I can do anything!!! I can do it!" He exclaimed, "You're kind to offer me your candies--I will not forget this!"

He nodded, pushing some candies towards Zen as well, "Here, here! I really want you to share it with me, can we eat it together??" Bright eyes beamed at Zen, offering him the same candy he was going to eat.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm
"You can!" Zen encouraged, moving his own candies over to the other as the strange ones were ushered to him. "Yes, we will do this together! Think of this moment whenever you find something strange - you can do it!" The unicorn giggled a little, settling back on his haunches.

Nodding to Cremebunny, his golden eyes as wide as saucers with eagerness, he waited for the 'go' command. "Let's do it!" he whispered excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:15 pm
The purple babby laughed cheerfully with the other, eyes in crescents as he stares at the candies also offered to him. "You're so right!! I don't know why I was hesitating in the first place -- I can do it!" Another fist pump into the air as they both settled again, Creme opening the candy with a smile and motioning Zen to do the same. Come to think of it, he didn't know the other's name.. but that wasn't important right now!!

"OK... READY..." He held the sour candy on his hoof, so ready, staring back at Zen.

"GO, GO--!! MMPH" He stuffed the whole thing in his mouth immediately.

And also immediately he made a face that would put the previous funny face to so much shame.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:08 am
And on the purple babby's mark, Zen followed his example and shoved the strange smelling candy into his mouth.

He was pretty sure this is what regret tasted like.

User Image

It was sour, sucking his cheeks in so much that it felt like his mouth was contorted around this tiny ball of terror. One eye half lidded upwards, the other slightly teary and strained beneath the assault to his tastebuds. One hoof thumped on the table in reflex, the other held in midair like he didn't know if he needed to smack himself to release the hold the candy had on him. It felt like a thousand years passed like that, but it was probably just a few seconds; the sour gave way to sweet, and Zen could only then pick out that it was some sort of apple flavor.

The unicorn wheezed, the thing of agony now a harmless little treat. With eyes wide, he looked at his companion to see how he was faring.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 pm
Cremebunny's eyes were so wide he was sure they would pop out. But in contrast, his lips contorted into a shape that he never knew it would.

It was SO much worse than that initial taste he had!!

He tried to be strong, slight tears in his eyes, he didn't even know WHAT the flavour was -- was it even of this world? He couldn't even think anymore! The urge to spit it out was strong -- but he resisted, barely looking beside him at his companion for inspiration.

Oh but Zen's face was more hilarious than he had anticipated. If he could move his lips he would have laughed! It did inspire him, amusingly! And with tasting the treat in its entirety, he ate it up, face still contorted and eyes teary but now not with the 'pain' of the sweet but of the hilarity of it all.

"Your---! Face!!!" He laughed so hard that he almost forgot the sour taste in his mouth, hooves holding his stomach and laughing with the other. "We did it!!" And goodness how he loved to laugh -- the first time the phony truly had a good laugh like this and it was a good day.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 am
When Zen could breathe, it felt like it was too long, gasping and thumping the table with his hoof, immediately spilling into laughter. "You're -- you're one to talk!" he laughed, tears in his eyes from the sourness and the belly laughter that was infecting the both of them.

"Your mouth was -- all -- itsy! Tiny!" The babben gave in to the laughter, laying his head down on his front legs. "Ah--! I can't--! Breathe!" And he laughed anyway, because it felt good, and he was helpless to do much else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:43 am
"I---I--!!" He looked at Zen with crescent teary eyes, the laughter already hurt his stomach but it felt so good! "I can't even---talk!" The phony put his hoof on Zen's shoulder, giggling and trying to get it under control but failing, his free hoof against his stomach.

Even with the thought that perhaps his mouth will never be the same again, he felt energized, grinning ear to ear and laying his head on Zen's shoulder, the poor phony sharing in his pain but happily sharing in the laughter.

"Your face was --! So funny!! Like this!!" Creme made a face that tried to mimic Zen for a moment before he broke out in a laugh again.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 am
He almost had his laughter under control, but when the other tried to mimic him, he descended into peels of strained laughter, the type that was quiet from laughing so much, like even his little body couldn't produce sound anymore.

And then he drew in a gasp of air and howled with laughter, almost choking on the candy. Zen wrestled his mirth back into control and quickly crunched the candy, not wanting to swallow it whole. Wheezing, his throat a little sore from the laughter and the effects of the candy, he squeezed out, "That...was awful! No wonder you were debating trying it!" Clapping the blurple babben on the back, he grinned, still riddled with giggles. "But you did it!"  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff