Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MIASMA ORP] Ring the Gong Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:47 pm
In the dorm quad something was brewing, as indicated by the large number of amassed students. Passerby students would hear whispers of miasma and insanity. With Miasma Village recently opened to the public, a whole influx of students had been enrolled in the academy, and were now gathered for an orientation of the campus.

All Miasma students were handed small brochures with a map, explanations about the facilities and information about professors and more (obviously there was no explanation about what lurked under Amityville, as that was more rumor than fact). They were also given a small card with spaces for stamps, and a free orientation tote bag to carry all their things in. From there, they could explore as they pleased since this was now their campus as well.

Students have been instructed to visit ALL of Amityville's notable campus locations. At each of the locations a small stamp was waiting for them, to fill out their little "orientation cards." Whether or not students actually did that was up to them ...

Quote:
This is an orp for all miasma students at amityville! Non-miasma characters are welcome as well of course. New characters especially encouraged! Think of it as a chance to get all of your meet and greets out of the way in one fell swoop! You can also explore past relationsihps, get to know the campus- whatever you want!

There is also no ic reward for filling out the stamp card, but if you do so oocly, quote me (chiickadee) and I'll give you a fire gemling SE!

For organization's sake please put your students' location (courtyard, gym, creepateria, etc) in bold at the top of your post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:24 pm
Dorm Quad

While Sidron was perhaps a bit over the gathering of students scene for the day, he figured this orientation thing couldn't all be bad. He had been wandering around the school for the past few days already, trying to get his bearings on locations of things.

He would still get lost on occasion. But usually a bit more wandering put him somewhere recognizable and he could find his way back to the Monster dorms.

Taking the things handed to all the students, he carried the bag with his long tail. Milling over the map he'd almost torn twice. Why was everything here so paper thin? But at least now he had something to give him some sense of direction in this school. Wandering aimlessly had done nothing. Orange eyes scanned the paper. The dragon making slight 'hm' noises on occasion as he read over each location.

Quote:
People can feel free to toss their characters at him. 8D

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:52 am
Cherry wandered in looking around at the various students, she still often hide in the shadows. Though Cherry had been working towards gaining confidence. She had a small smile on her face as she entered the dorm quad to see what was going on..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 am
Dorm Quad - Hayden

Hayden took all the things happily, Devoss sitting by her feet as she did so. She slung the backpack over her shoulder and quickly got out of the way of the other students. It was her second day so she studied the map, knowing only where her dorm was currently. She would end up giving it to Devoss though, he was much better at memorizing things.

She looked around and spotted Sidron. With a smile she walked over towards him. She wanted to punch out all the spots on her card, but she didn't want to do so alone. Plus this was a chance to make a new friend, a friend with someone who wasn't from her group, someone who wasn't a reaper.

"Hello, do you plan on going to the places on the card?" she asked with a smile. Devoss stood behind her, not in the friendliest mood. He had missed his bath time for this little event and wasn't pleased about it.

Yayoi

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:41 am
Dorm Quad

Strider arrived late because he was always late because famous people did what they want.

Thus far the most he'd done is throw his minipets into his dorm and play his guitar (loudly) to announce his saintly arrival from the heavens above (as in, from Miasma Village, the next town over).

He slung his tote bag over his shoulder, not even bothering to look at the brochure or given materials and gave his brother's arm a shove. "You ready to blow this joint?" He wasn't planning on staying around for scareling dayscare fun time.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 am
Dorm Quad

AJ volunteered to help with the orientation for the influx of new students, he reminisced the day when he was a freshman and brought around by the seniors, Lizzy leaded them to Creepateria, classrooms, staff offices, he was impressed by how big the campus was. Time flied, he was in his second year, the day he was a freshman seemed to be yesterday.

The boil with a tail head loitered around, he saw many new faces. "Bro, you know what do I find?" asked the amphisbaena. "What?" The head was clueless. "New friends, your favourite." Smiling, he walked to the eye-catching dragon.

"Greeting, Mister and Miss. I am AJ, second year. You look like having a trouble, may I help you?" The silver hair boil was encompassed by a faint sweet smell, he beamed at the two freshmen.

Quote:
Name: AJ
Year: 2
Faction: Monster (Amphisbaena) = serpent dragon w/ two heads
Journal: HERE

Yayoi

a pet dino

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm
Dorm Quad - Steve

Steve stood, his eyes shining as he took in the surroundings. He was finally free to do what he wanted! He was no longer anyone's puppet, and he would do what he wanted from now on!

Cocking his head to the side as he looked at the papers he was given earlier in curiosity, he noticed one mentioned stamps from different areas. "A game? Awesome!," he cheered, practically bouncing up and down at his first experience at real fun.

But first, he would need to find some creeple to have fun with. After all, a game was no fun with just one player. It wasn't long before his eyes fell upon a group of creeple crowding together, a ghoul and two boils. Even better, one of them had wings like him! Pushing off the ground, the energetic wyvern darted over as quickly as his wings would take him.

"Hey! Are you all playing the game too? I wanna join!," Steve shouted, paying little attention to the gust of dirt he unintentionally kicked up or the way his scales began rattling in his barely contained excitement.

xYayoi

xa pet dino

xMeegane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 pm
Dorm Quad Taika Draki

Taika stood in a corner as she watched to other students began to greet each other. However, the chamaeleo draco ghoul hasn't even greeted to anyone yet and it wasn't because she was too shy. In fact, she was checking out the other students to see which one would be friendly or a back stabber wretch. After all, Taika wanted friends that aren't going to cause her pain and grief. So she's very picky about whose she be friends with.

After a while, a boil caught Taika's attention. He was being a real gentleman to the other students as talked politely in kind matter. "Pfft!" The chamaeleo draco ghoul lets out a small laugh as she shook her head in disbelieve. "That guy is up to something. There's no way anyone would be kind to other people off the bat. He's most be up to something." She told herself as couldn't believe how the silver hair boil was acting. Every time she took her eyes off the boil, Taika found herself staring back at him. Something about this boil caught Taika's attention really good as she became a bit curious about him.

Meegane
Taika want to find out if AJ is being a fake or true. XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Dorm Quad

Ah and so it began. Some days Sidron wondered if it was his size that brought him the most attention. Which generally it was. He was taller and larger than a good portion of the other students here. Plus the long tail, wings and horns were hard to hide.

Shifting the map in his claws he glanced at the three who had approached. Orange, pupil-less eyes observing each of them. The Reaper ghoul with her familiar. The boil who identified himself as AJ, was a curious sort. The tail with the head was certainly a partial interest to the dragon. And the boil with the golden scales who was rather loud.

The tip of his tail swayed back and forth, whipping the bag back and forth. "Of course." He addressed the ghoul first. Then AJ next. "No trouble, but I suppose since you've been around campus longer than us perhaps you can lead us around." Then to the third boil. "I don't think it's quite a game really. There probably isn't even any kind of prize at the end." He stared at the punch card in his other clawed hand before slipping it away into a secret pocket among his clothes.

Ah well, introductions were needed he supposed. "I'm Sidron, by the way."

a pet dino

Meegane

Myoukin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm
Dorm Quad - Hayden

Hayden smiled at AJ. That was so nice of him to offer to help them, and he smelled so sweet. He was good looking also, but Hayden decided to ignore that part. It seemed the school was over flowing with good looking boils. However the moment she said something about this to Devoss she was scolded and reminded that she was there to learn, not find romance. Plus she knew Royal family back home would never approve of any relationship she could form her. Though she would be lying to herself if she said that she wouldn't crush on people due to the Royals wishes.

Before she could introduce herself to both the large dragon and AJ another dragon appeared, or at least that was what she assumed he was. She smiled at him, he seemed so excited and it was adorable. She saw Devoss move away from him and closer to Hayden, careful not to get stepped on.

"I'm Hayden, this is Devoss." she introduced the two of them, Devoss bowing his head at each of the boils. "And although I don't think it's a game, I do think there might be some sort of prize at the end? Though knowing where things are and not getting lost really is a prize in itself."

Yayoi

Meegane

Myoukin

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:35 pm
Dorm Quad

Finally, Damaris had a map!

She was going to make sure to keep this one rather than set it somewhere where she was sure to lose it... Again. And this was even suppose to help others like her that had come from the miasma village to blend in a little better to the academy and into school life.

She wouldn't mind trying to get to know some of the others. She slowly meandered about with her map clutched in her hands, her large doe-eyes looking about.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:53 pm
Dorm Quad

An energetic and enthusiastic draco, awesome. AJ beamed at Steve, "Hey there, I'm not gonna playing but will tag along and chat. The fun is gonna be fun if you discover it by yourself." He then gestured to his googles, "I like it, it looks great on you. Be careful of the ceiling height though, not all the ceilings in the school are that high." He gave him a smirk and a friendly reminder, his excitement was pleasant but safety is also important.

In the middle of shifting his eyes on the black draco which spoke next, he caught Taika from afar gazing his direction with a cold expression. He gave her an amiable smile as a greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Sidron. If I'm right, you're a dragon?" His grin became brighter at the request. "Of course, I've no plans for today, that's why I think helping with the orientation would be a good idea." While Sidron stared at the tail head from above, he would find the said head raised itself to a higher level to stare him back, all friendly. Was it mumbling? Something like "kira~kira~"

"Hi Hayden and Devoss as well." He especially gave the foxish familiar a smile and turned to Hayden. "Devoss is so cute and well-mannered," said AJ gently, impressed. The Reaper reminded him of the desert, his brisk and passionate home.

AJ chuckled lightly at the words of Hayden, looked at her and then the rest of the group with a smile. "In Amityville, everything becomes possible. So it isn't impossible this's a game. Regardless of there would be prizes at the end or not, you will earn some new friends and familiar with the campus, I guess that's the main point of orientation, right?"

"Everyone can be friends with Dwa the Head!" said the tail head raised up higher so that everyone could see it twinkling in delights, the feather-like part on the two sides seemed to be flickering or it was just your illusions. "I've a cute name right? A nice guy gave it to me, it means TWO!" The fork tongue can be barely seen dancing in the slightly opened mouth. Its voice was young and childish.

"Alright Bro, don't interrupt me." AJ patted the head without intention to blame. "Besides a normal campus tour, I've got a memo stuck onto my door for - what I supposed to be an orientation." He shared his story with the group, chuckled in occasions. "It was started with an introduction, then a mini scavenger hunt with seniors as your partners and ended with a surprise fight. It was very - how I can say - special." He finished and looked at all of them again.

"So don't assert things here easily, you might be surprised. Alright, anywhere you want to go first?" He asked no one especially, just collecting thoughts and ideas. "You are welcome to come with us if you want," he invited Taika with a smile. "Sometimes even with a map, the campus is too big that you might get lost easily." AJ explained and made a small laugh as he recalled himself as a freshman.

Quote:
Name: AJ
Year: 2
Faction: Monster (Amphisbaena) = serpent dragon w/ two heads
Journal: HERE

xxYayoi
Thank you for quoting me

a pet dino
It's your turn ~

xxSheyenne Thunderstorm
guys! And feel free to suggest any location to start

xxMyoukin
with biggrin

Anyone is welcomed to quote me, I don't bite biggrin  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 pm
Dorm Quad

Razor had his bags in tow, after having made sure he had everything in place. When his brother decided to give his arrival a personal fanfare, he just rolled his eyes.

"And do what?" he asked.

Chances were that Strider planned on doing something ridiculous like rocking out on the rooftop.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 am
Dorm Quad - Steve

"I'm Steve!," the boil chimed in when he noticed everyone was giving introductions. He blinked at Sidron. Twice. "But... but the card says to collect stamps, so it must be a game!"

Hearing the reaper talk about getting lost, the young wyvern pulled out the crinkled map from his pocket. "But we have this, so we should be a-okay!," he beamed, holding out the paper for everyone to see.

Steve puffed up when his goggles got some attention. "Yeah, they look awesome, huh? Mother never liked them, but I do!" His face momentarily fell into a pout at the mention of his mother, but quickly became cheerful again. "Oh, don't worry about me! Creeple always tell me I have a hard head, so running into a few things won't hurt!"

Following the two-headed boil's gaze, he smiled and waved at the purple one standing in the distance. "Come play with us, we're doing a stamp game!"

Looking at the map, Steve tried to find what looked to be the closest place. "Hey, lets go here!," Steve flitted around the group, jabbing into the map where 'Student Dormitories' was located.

Yayoi

a pet dino

Meegane

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 am
Dorm Quad Taika Draki

At first, Taika doesn't realize that the serpent dragon boil was talking to her. However, when she looked around to see the person that he was inviting to join him. Taika soon realized that the person was her as she noticed there wasn't any other students around or near her. "W-Who? M-Me?" Taika asked the serpent dragon boil in a bewildered tone of voice as pointed at herself to confirm that he was talking to her. She didn't mean to draw his attention towards her. Making things more weirder for her; the young wyvern boil was asking her to join them as well. Taika's cheeks began to feel warm as she felt like she was blushing. "T-Thanks, but no thanks." Taika finally replied back to both of them as she turned her head in humiliation.

Meegane
There XD

Myoukin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out