Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Number X: The Wheel of Fortune (AJ/Uller)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:33 am
The bracelet tinkled with his movement when he was on the way back to the dorm. "Artifacts....." he murmured. Sometimes he would hear creeple talking about them, he had the thought to obtain one in the future, they seemed to be helpful in battle. Power......he really wanted to be as strong as that woman.

Eyes looking at the ground looked upward and a figure caught his attention. It was someone he knew for a long time yet didn't see often. He looked depressed, like surrounding by an invisible mass of gloomy clouds. His neighbour was cool but he didn't see him that sad, not that obvious that a passer-by could sense the sorrow.

AJ wondered what happened to him, he caught up with him until he walked besides the stag, then with a very soft voice he greeted Uller. "Hiya Uller, how are you?" His tone was amiable not the "I am just curious and doesn't really care what happened", it was more like worried for a friend he didn't see for a long time and would like to offer his help.

The tail head greeted the stag as well, it seemed to be more fluent in speaking.

Time flied.

Saint Sergio
Sorry for the lame title......

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:47 am
He was single. It was his second time in the years he'd been here that he'd had to break up. Though with Tahki they never really had the official title of boil/ghoulfriend. She'd just left. Like he'd done, only at least he heard from her for a long time before she stopped writing.

Uller had just left with no contact what so ever. So of course Etzer's love and affection had dwindled. The two had grown up apart. They weren't the same boils they were when they'd been dating. It had been strained and stressed and forced and Uller had to stop it before they started resenting each other. And so, they had agreed to split up. It would be better on both of them. Who knows, maybe they could be friends after the initial heartbreak and and gloom went away.

And so here he was, basically sitting out side of his dorm room, head against the wall in a crumbled ball of hair and clothes. That's when he caught someone near him and then a voice. He looked up to see a very familiar boil and his very odd tail.

"...Hey, AJ," he greeted, monotones and sulking. "...I've.. been better."

Meegane

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:01 am
He surely wasn't fine, neither his tone or his face, AJ thought. Almost no one would sit on the corridor like he did, the serpent dragon sat down next to the stag. "It seems we both have a long untold story. Do you want to talk about it? If no, I understand, we all have something we want to keep to ourselves. If yes, you can speak it out to a bin or you can borrow my ears."

His voice was calm and quiet, patiently looked at Uller with a small smile.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm
"....I broke up with Etzer."

It was simple as that. The admittance stung like he'd been zapped by some stupid electric demon. Straight in the heart. Uller's voice sounded raw and the look on his face was absolutely devastating if you were close to him, enough to know that he was hurting.

"...We.. just broke up. It doesn't work. It's my fault..." He looked up to AJ again and just rubbed a hand down his face. He had no more tears to shed, not really. Late night crying drained him of that and most of his energy. A hand came up and grasped onto his skull pin like it was a life line and then toyed with it, stroking the surface, following the curve down to an eye socket. He took a deep, stuttering breath before letting it all out in one hard exhale that made the air around him cold. "...It's not fair to keep him in a relationship he was suffering in."

Meegane

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 am
AJ didn't expect such an answer, in his time, he had been insulated from romance. Honestly, no one would pay attention to wingless when they were so proud of their wings. Besides, he was too oblivious even if someone had a crush on him. Thus, it was awkward to hear a break up news.

"You believe it's the right thing to do, right? You do it no matter how painful it is thinking it's better for him." He quietly said. "I once like someone, I don't know if it was love or something else even now. We spent time together and I wanted her to stay with me forever. Then she said she had to go, I resented her for leaving but at last I let she go because -" AJ sighed softly, "I believe it's better for her even I didn't want to."

He chuckled weakly, "A relationship is between two creeple, Uller. Like two gears with different indentations, it won't completely fit with each other. If it doesn't work, then it's just unfortunate." He said what he thought. "You know what you've done wrong, right? Although he might be suffered from this relationship, I believe you two enjoyed some wonderful times together in it." He patted lightly on the stag's shoulder. "No one can do anything with this painful and helpless situation, but time will. It will wash away the sadness and grief, because life must go on."

AJ smile gently, "I guess no relationship is fair, feeling is an uncontrollable thing." He pulled the stag into a hug. "You might act terribly in that relationship, but you at least did one good thing for him, so don't blame yourself more. If Etzer loved you as much as you do, then he won't be happy seeing you like this, he would be so worried about you."

He knew it must hurt like soul ripping, but he wasn't one of them to actual experience that sentiment. He could only soothe him with words and hug.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 am
AJ didn't expect such an answer, in his time, he had been insulated from romance. Honestly, no one would pay attention to wingless when they were so proud of their wings. Besides, he was too oblivious even if someone had a crush on him. Thus, it was awkward to hear a break up news.

"You believe it's the right thing to do, right? You do it no matter how painful it is thinking it's better for him." He quietly said. "I once like someone, I don't know if it was love or something else even now. We spent time together and I wanted her to stay with me forever. Then she said she had to go, I resented her for leaving but at last I let she go because -" AJ sighed softly, "I believe it's better for her even I didn't want to."

He chuckled weakly, "A relationship is between two creeple, Uller. Like two gears with different indentations, it won't completely fit with each other. If it doesn't work, then it's just unfortunate." He said what he thought. "You know what you've done wrong, right? Although he might be suffered from this relationship, I believe you two enjoyed some wonderful times together in it." He patted lightly on the stag's shoulder. "No one can do anything with this painful and helpless situation, but time will. It will wash away the sadness and grief, because life must go on."

AJ smile gently, "I guess no relationship is fair, feeling is an uncontrollable thing." He pulled the stag into a hug. "You might act terribly in that relationship, but you at least did one good thing for him, so don't blame yourself more. If Etzer loved you as much as you do, then he won't be happy seeing you like this, he would be so worried about you."

He knew it must hurt like soul ripping, but he wasn't one of them to actual experience that sentiment. He could only soothe him with words and hug.

Saint Sergio

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am
He knew he shouldn't actually push this on the other, shouldn't just dump this all on his neighbor he barely knew. Yet.. He did. There was no taking it back. His eyes watered yet again and he brought a gloved hand to swipe at them before tears fell. Uller sniffled a little as he listened to the other talk about how two creeple had to work at a relationship.

He knew that. It didn't take away from the pain. A part of him felt like it wasn't fair of him to be like this. After all, Uller initiated the break up. He sniffled a bit more and just pushed a hand through his hair as he tried to get himself together again. To compose himself.

Unfortunately it wasn't working. All he wanted to do was go to bed and lay there for hours.

Would Etzer be worried about him? Yes. He would. He was worried about Etzer. The boil had a tendency to drink away his problems, or at least drink himself to sleep.

"Sorry about this," he whispered softly, slowly starting to get to his feet. "I just.. One minute ...I thought we had a chance, and then I realized that it's just.." Uller made a vague hand gesture and let that be that.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:03 am
Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

As long as he would like to stay there when Uller needed someone to talk to, he wasn't sure what a situation he got himself into. Then, it even turned more awkward when the first tear dropped, followed by many others. He simply watched quietly his neighbour strove to be normal, he wailed once when he was still a little boil. Even restrained, he could feel the frustration and agony Uller suffered from.

"Nah, don't force yourself if you want to cry." AJ waved stiffly but not aware of the tail head. It stuck its tongue out to lick the stag's wet cheek gently. "Why are you sad?" The head rubbed itself against the boil's face, as if that could comfort him. It grew longer and could curl itself around something next to AJ. "Bro," the silver hair boil called. "AJ. How can he be happy again?"

AJ wished he could know the answer of that, he shook his head and pulled his lips up for a small bitter smile. He wished he know.

Saint Sergio

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:56 pm
No. He could tell he was putting AJ in an awkward position and he just rubbed his face again and took a deep breath. It was stuttering, but it was deep and calming. His eyes closed and then he just rubbed at his face again and put on a little smile. He sniffled a little more and then blinked when he felt something lick his cheek.

"H-hey! You'll... get stuck if you keep doing that."

Uller was ice cold to the touch, being an arctic monster, it was to be expected, honestly. He rubbed at his cheek and then looked at the other's tail with a little shrug.

"Don't... It's... I'll be okay." He'd preoccupy himself, maybe. "I just.. I didn't mean to dump it on you."

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 pm
Head leaned back from Uller's face, tongue remained stuck out. "Gat tuck?" His words became intangible. It surely felt like licking a ice Popsicle. "Hey, don't use the word dump, not that you put me in this kind of situation. Call me snoopy. I don't think it's something you will get out from that easily, to be honest." AJ waved his hand for a gentle smile, pressing the Head down a little bit.

"Don't turn into a dead end, okay?" The boil squished his shoulder lightly.

Saint Sergio

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 am
Uller glanced at Head and sighed a little before shaking his head. He'd warned him. His eyes settled back on A.J. and Uller just nodded. "Sorry, sorry," he murmured, the smile a little thin and it didn't reach his eyes.

Don't turn into a dead end, okay?

Well, he really wasn't going to promise anything. Shifting a bit, he made sure Head wasn't going to get hurt before he sniffled and cleaned up his face. Uller couldn't honestly believe he did that. Just cried and carried on the way he did somewhere not in his bedroom. Tragedy struck whenever it did. And it was tragic, losing the one you called your first love. He would always remember Etzer.

"Yeah. I'm.. I'm tired, A.J... I'm just going to go lay down.."

Lay down and sulk in his sheets like he did. "It was good to talk to you, though.."

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:17 am
AJ almost turned into a dead end, fighting days and nights through dissipation and reformation until his core broke into pieces. If not he meet that woman. Til now, he couldn't know what feeling he had for her, whether it's admiration or because she was the first one cared about him that he couldn't forget her.

He was saved, with the hope to see her again, he cherished himself more than in the past. "Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Without waiting for the answer, he dusted his pants and stood up. "No worries friend, in cases you need anything, knock my door." Head wrapped itself around Uller's forearm. "Bye bye." It seemed to feel the stag's sadness and melancholy.

"Remember to eat. If you'd like some on-call breakfast or snacks, give me a call." AJ patted lightly on his neighbour's shoulder, waved and went back to his room.

Saint Sergio

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash