Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Old Creep--Book Smell! [Circe x Sidron]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:07 pm
Old books, new books, tall books, short books, thick books, thin books. . All of it was appealing to Circe. As the reaper ghoul found herself in town she had to stop by the book store to pick up a required reading and a few extras on zombies. Oh how she just loved those sometimes patch-worked undead! The ghoul still had no idea what she wanted to do once she graduated but that was still another year or so off and Circe was not one to think too far ahead. When that time did come though she really only needed someone to give her a clear path instead of several. The ghoul was downright awful with making decisions. Her dozens of donuts that she would be picking up later would be a testament to that.

Circe wandered into a small bookstore that seemed to cater to the students of Amity since most of their required reading books could be found there. In addition, there were how to books, career guides, novels and information books. The latter was usually where she went since she preferred realism to fantasy. Circe had a very hard time wrapping her mind around some of the lores and legends of their world. It was likely they were true but she had near zero imagination skills. "Circe. I'm here to pick up a book I ordered." The ghoul said to the witch that stood behind the counter. The book she had ordered had been the required reading she needed and figured it was best to get it out of the way. Again, something she had learned during her time at Amity. Do the need to stuff first, THEN fun stuff.

Yayoi
Tried to leave it vague as to when they meet. I'm assuming after the class trip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:16 pm
There was very little that Sidron had been doing in the past couple of weeks since he had arrived at Amity that really pertained to class work. Sure his parents had sent him here from the village to learn but he was of the assumption that he knew quite enough already to get by.

Why would he want to learn about a world that didn't really matter all that much to him? Why should he spend the time and effort when it really had nothing much to offer?

The dragon boil had wandered off campus this day. Heading into the town. Bypassing the usual looks and stares he received from random people. He had grown used to it by now. It was hard not to stare at someone as tall as he was. A sign over a door drew his attention. Bookshop. Ah yes, now he could get into this place.

Ducking through the entryway he made his way past the counter where several people were standing about, purchasing books and materials they needed. Sidron headed towards the back where they kept the graphics novels and fantasy books. Orange eyes scanning the selection in front of him till he reached out and snatched one off the shelf. "Ah! They have it. Now I can finally find out if Minet can tame Fustronos' fiery lust and get him to settle down." He flipped through the pages with his claws.

~Kiana_Nala~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Like everyone else in the store, Circe hadn't missed the boil that walked into the shop nor passed by her as he headed towards the back. Her black eyes widened considerably. Circe was about 5'10 and he was huge in comparison. Before she could stare too long her attention was drawn to cashier. After her book was retrieved from behind the counter and paid for, she stuck it in the bag she had brought along and headed towards the back.

The back of the store held the genre of books that she needed and soon came to face to large back of the boil that had passed by her just a few minutes before. Circe had managed to wander over about the time he began commenting on the book and proceeding to flip through it. With claws! None of this was particularly shocking, however, she was worried he would accidentally damage the book. Circe walked over to his left side and trailed a finger over the spines of the books before landing on a few relating to zombies and reanimation. "You should be a little more careful." She commented, taking a moment to glance at him. "What if I came up behind you and startled you? The book would be in ruins!" Circe made an exploding motion with her hands, possibly making a noise to go along with it. "Book guts would be all over." The ghoul finished with a firm nod. Apparently books had guts.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:02 pm
"You cannot startle those who do not have a habit of ever being startled." His eyes never left the book as he spoke. Continuing to flip through the pages before snapping the book shut.

He turned his body slightly so that he could face the ghoul who had approached a little bit better. It was a bit of a tight squeeze for him between the aisles of books. His long tail trailing out into the main walkway.

Orange eyes surrounded by black markings peered down at the ghoul. An eyebrow raising only slightly at her explanation, motions and sounds. "You should probably be more concerned over the fact that with one breath there would be book ashes in stead of book guts." For her to suggest that he would destroy a book just by using his claws to flip the pages was perhaps just a tad absurd to him. Sidron was always careful. Besides, how else was he suppose to turn the page?

~Kiana_Nala~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 pm
He was never startled? Lie. That was clearly a lie if she'd ever heard one. Right?

"You've never been startled?" She finally asked him. When he fully turned towards her his frame became much larger than it had been moments before. Or maybe it just felt that way? When she looked up, way up, she made eye contact and squinted her eyes, her head slightly tilted. "Ever?" Circe further emphasized. Even she got startled now and then despite being a ghoul who spent most of her time in cemeteries and around dead things in general which seemed to creep most others out. Admittedly, creepy things and scary things were different but sometimes they were the same. Rarely. Whatever.

At his next comment her eyes widened and she grinned. "You breathe fire!" Circe jumped slightly on her tiptoes. This boil had somehow managed to become amazing in her eyes. Some would say she was easily impressed and they may be right. Circe preferred to say that she just appreciated more things than others. "Okay, that would probably be a little bad." She made a face at that remark. "Anyways, you could use your fingers." Raising her hand, she wiggled her fingers for emphasis not realizing that this would be particularly difficult for him. All she had recognized was claws. Large claws.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 pm
Sidron scratched at his neck briefly in quiet contemplation. "Perhaps when I was younger yes. Being easily startled just means you aren't paying very good attention to your surroundings. Which in general is a bad thing. You know, book guts everywhere and all." He made an motion with his hands that imitated the one she had done just a minute earlier.

He didn't do it often. Still being young he didn't have full control of this. Putting up a singular claw, he breathed on it. A small flame enveloping the tip of his claw danced around before dissipating. "My clan breathes fire instead of poison like most black dragons."

A dead pan look washed over his dark face as she talked about using his fingers. Holding up one of his hands he nearly shoved his claws into her face so she could get a better look. "They are my fingers...."

~Kiana_Nala~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:02 am
"Really? I mean, if we were doing something with the school then it probably would be since almost everything ends up in almost death..." She paused. "But if you're around friends then it shouldn't be a problem right. Or a book store." Circe snapped her fingers and nodded. "I think it depends on what happens when you get scared." Yep, that was it. For someone who breathed fire that could be a very bad thing and thus more control was needed. Her? Probably not. Circe couldn't help but laugh at his imitation of what she had done with the explosion she made with her hands.

When he made a small flame dance around she watched in amazement. That was a pretty awesome ability to have. "Black dragons typically breathe poison?" The ghoul asked honestly. What did she know about dragons? Nothing. She had assumed there were different breeds of dragons out there in the world but she had only ever met Sheridan and he was not an example to go by in this case. "How come your's breathes fire?" Now she was completely going off topic.

Circe bit her lip when the boil shoved his claws near her face. "Oh. . . Um. I guess that's. . ." She cleared her throat. "Okay. I can see how that might be a little hard to do. Could you use the tip of your tail?" Of course from where she was standing the tip was hidden by his frame and bookcase that stood just to his side."I think I heard that dragons are able use their tails to grab things at times?" Circe closed her eyes for a moment, arms crossed over her chest as she thought about it. When she opened her pupil-less black eyes she once more returned them to the boils orange ones. "I've only met one other dragon boil before and there is really no comparison. You are quite large." She added as if he didn't know just how big he was.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:13 pm
"You sound so assured that everything involved with the school ends in death. I'm pretty new to the school so I suppose only time will tell. But I would think if you had that kind of experience you would steer clear of any extracurricular school activities." He ran a claw along the spine of the book he held. "Its hard to believe that creatures that were created and thrive on FEAR to be such timid creatures. Death is never permanent unless you want it to be. If you embrace it then there is nothing to fear."

Sidron nodded. "Yes, different types of dragons do different things. Red dragons as usually fire breathers, blue dragons are water or ice or both, green are nature." Ah, now the next question was a topic for debate. "Its a highly debatable topic in my clan. The most common opinion is that somewhere along the line our ancestors bred with fire type dragons resulting in a mutation. Eventually all those currently left in the clan became fire breathers through breeding."

She was really into this topic about him not using his claws to turn pages. Pulling his tail out of the hallway he had to turn it a bit to get it to fit past him with how long it was. The ends ended in sharp spikes so he had to be careful not to smack her with it. "Grab and hold yes, but tails aren't quite useful for more delicate tasks such as turning pages." Sidron knew of several of his fellow dragon type monsters who had come from the village, but he figured she was referring to someone who was already at the school before their arrival. He chuckled lightly at her referring to his size. "Not all dragons are made the same. Two black dragons can be totally opposite in size and appearance. You should see my natural form if you are impressed by size."

~Kiana_Nala~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas