Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:11 am
Tanakako

I think for now I'm actually going to pull her from the thread XD So many flings lined up. I might put her back in later though!

Annchen

He sounds a bit like her father so Krieg could stand being around him for long enough to make some babies XD The Nergui are a bit swamped with yeeners (totally my fault) so I wouldn't be against sending them ALL to the Graveyard once they're old enough to go. It might be interesting to have them grow up in a place where lions are part of the group and then go to a place where lions are hated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:56 pm
I don't see any fault with that. Yeenurs are awesome biggrin Should we set up a meeting of some sort and see how it goes?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:51 am
SilverLutz
Velveteen Angel

Ahhhhh yes, Aya was one of the ones I wasn't sure about. Yes, I'm still up for that fling if you are biggrin I'll take him down from the list!

And oh my lanta their personalities match up very well XD HONOR! TRADITION! PURPLE! Not that purple is a personality trait....>>;;; I'm willing to toss them together for a fling and if they hit it off well in there we could talk mates. Kit doesn't have any Thralls for her to boss around but if they do end up taking the mates route he'd certainly find some for her X3

/LATE

Yus 8D I am happy to do both if you are keen? Aleu will be quicker to get her count up but I can definitely RP Linnea up!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:49 pm
Velveteen Angel
SilverLutz
Velveteen Angel

Ahhhhh yes, Aya was one of the ones I wasn't sure about. Yes, I'm still up for that fling if you are biggrin I'll take him down from the list!

And oh my lanta their personalities match up very well XD HONOR! TRADITION! PURPLE! Not that purple is a personality trait....>>;;; I'm willing to toss them together for a fling and if they hit it off well in there we could talk mates. Kit doesn't have any Thralls for her to boss around but if they do end up taking the mates route he'd certainly find some for her X3

/LATE

Yus 8D I am happy to do both if you are keen? Aleu will be quicker to get her count up but I can definitely RP Linnea up!

Yesssss both would be great >W< If you want I can start something for the WDs?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:20 am
SilverLutz

The WDs already have a RP! Here! I will get off my butt and tag it back hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Did we want to start a RP for the lions while we work on the WDs, or just focus on one at a time?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:36 pm
Velveteen Angel
SilverLutz

The WDs already have a RP! Here! I will get off my butt and tag it back hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Did we want to start a RP for the lions while we work on the WDs, or just focus on one at a time?

DERP I KNEW THAT -facepalm- XD take your time, no rush! And that's up to you, I'm down for two RPs at once if you are. Did your SB gal have 4 RPs? I've got other SB that could help her get her count up if she needs it.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas