Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:18 am
Yuri
Nerd x Bully: My character is attending a public school this year, since she has been home schooled all her life, When she believes she will have this perfect school year, it soons crashes down when this mean girl or well lets says most popular girl in school starts to pick on her for no reason.

Real pics, Only me and Killjoy can post but may follow along.

I will do the first post.

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cindy Parks

Looking to the night sky, thinking what choices she will make tomorrow or even later on. She sat up thinking about mainly tomorrow since she will finially go to a public school since she has been home school all her life. Of course she would be nervous, since she only interact with her family so it will be tough she believes but she will get thru it all. She then headed back inside her house to get some more rest. But a couple hours she would have to wake up and start to get ready for school.

On her daily routine she got dressed, and quickly ate something before waking up her mother so she can take herself to school. She got into her mother's car and her mother talked to her before they drove off to the school. Cindy was nervous, but she got over it as the arrived at the school. She said goodbye to her mother, before heading to the front office for her schelude and starter book, She was attending senior year, but she went to her locker, and notice many males and females in the hallways or either walking to her class, but she rather not be bothered by that.

A True Killjoy

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:10 pm

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find
I know it's hard sometimes
Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind

The scent of cigarette smoked filled the outside area where a few teenagers were hanging out. They were at skate park past the hours. Usually no one was allowed between sunset and sunrise, but there was no security or anything to really stop the teens for entering the area. One of teens just happened to be Catalina, a popular girl whose does anything to get her way. She wasn't a stereotypical popular girl, no. She took her alternative route and tumblr-inspired look and somehow stayed popular. "I wonder how home-schooled kids even have a social life. One kid chirped as Catalina took a drag of cigarette that hung between her freshly manicured fingers. "Dunno, don't care." The redhead said before hearing sirens in the distance, and soon hopping on her board and heading home for the night.

Five-thirty in the morning rolled around quick for Catalina, hearing her screaming alarm clock go off. Slapping around her nightstand without looking managed to click the alarm off, and slowly wake up. Waking up early was not one of the things the redhead liked at all. She slept till noon on most weekends, but stay out all night. Stripping of the pajamas from the night before, pulled on a new outfit, and straighten the waves of red from last night shower. Catalina had her phone playing Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots in her back pocket as she sung along to it, and walked to the kitchen, grabbing nothing but a pop-tart and a monster.

No more than ten minutes later, Cat picked up her leather bookbag and grabbed her keys to her 2012 matte black Dodge Charger, and walked out the door, locking it behind her. Walking down the short walkway to the driveway and got into the vehicle before backing out the driveway and drove to the school. A fifteen minute drive and soon the revving engine of the charger caught looks of groups and students filing into the high school. It wasn't long before Rachelle, who was like a puppy to Catalina. So supposedly the new fire around the school is the new girl. I guess she was home-schooled prior. Overhead from Damon and Jakob The curly haired female said and Catalina smirked "We'll see how she likes us public school." Catalina said before the two friends walked up into the local high school. Scanning the place, saw people come up to her, and chit-chatted for a while, until she saw the new girl. Walking up behind her, gave her a slight, well quite a shove as some kids looked to the two. "Welcome to Ridge Wood High." Catalina laughed as she walked around the new girl, who name was still unknown and walked down to English IV, which was a simple yet hard course to take.

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much
But it's fun to fantasize
On my enemies I wouldn't wish who I was

Wearing - Daytime
Tattoo - Thigh
Listening to - Cheerleader
Riding - Clarice

Pro Slap

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:21 am

Cindy Parks

Cindy then open her locker only to place somethings in there to make it all personal. She then notice some females and males look towards her before looking away, and chatter between themselves. Did she look funny? Was Cindy cute in ways for people? No, She did not believe them to be so. She then felt a shove to her back, and turn to see a woman with red hair and speaks to her about welcoming her here, she felt a bit happy. But then she felt nervous when this girl walked around her laughing before heading off to whenever she went to go to class too. Cindy sighed, but felt really nervous, since she believe the reason why that girl came up to her was to bully her. She closed her locker and then headed to EnglishIV which was her first period of the day, nect was drama, after that was AP Math, then Free period before lunch, then AP Science and lastly Chrous. She then arrived at her classroom, taking to the teacher before sitting and noticing she the girl who greeted her was also in that class as well.

A True Killjoy

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:26 pm

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find
Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind

Catalina didn't even turn back to the new girl, only because she was merely new, and an easy prey to pick on. She skipped classes occasionally, but not today. She had her dance class, and they were dancing to You Got It (The Right Stuff) by New Kids on the Block. One of her weaknesses was dancing and NKOTB. Catalina's schdule was English IV, Drama, PE, study hall, lunch, Science then Dance. She's been dancing for fifteen years, and hasn't stopped, and actually wanted to still presume it after graduating in June.

Walking into the classroom, took her normal seat, which was last row, last seat. A window seat, that Catalina quite enjoyed. Shockingly, she passed all her classes with a honor roll status of A's and B's, never falling below a B-. The class was almost full with the except of two empty seats. One in front Catalina, and one in the middle of everyone, which wasn't a really good seat in the redhead's eyes. Not really focusing on people filing in, until she overheard someone saying it was the new girl. Oh, this is gonna be good." She thought as she moved her feet from the chair in front of her, and hoped the girl would sit in front of her. She would pick on her, throw paper balls and whatnot, but acted so innocent about it. Raising a slender arm spoke "She can sit here, in front of me. I can help her catch up." as a settle smirk appeared on the pink lips.

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much
On my enemies I wouldn't wish who I was

Wearing - Daytime
Tattoo - Thigh
Listening to - Cheerleader
Riding - Clarice

Pro Slap

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff