[PRP] A Totally Supervised™ Outing [Cerise x Nahori]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when: Early evening
where: Nahori's hive in the plains, and then some local farms
what: Cerise invites Nahori to go out "shopping" with her and her lusus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:33 pm
Cerise was running low on her baking supplies, especially musclebeast milk and cluckbeast eggs. Or whatever she could get that was close enough to those things. If she wanted to continue making her tasty treats, she needed to go out and get some more!

And what could make a fun outing better than inviting one's best friend? Nothing! So Cerise made her way to Nahori's lovely hive, and knocked on her door, her lusus at her side. Hopefully with Caima in tow, Guineapigmom would let Nahori come with her alone... The big lusus was a bit controlling (a lot) and never let her poor friend have any fun! Not like her lusus, who was dumb and fun-loving. She patted her lusus on the head, and called out to Nahori.

"Nahori! Let's go out shopping together!" she said, a big grin on her face. The redblood carried a basket, and the little swampbeast did her best "responsible lusus" look. "Caima and I need to get some more ingredients for the bakery!"

saedusk
sorry this is so short! didn't wanna get into godmoding territory or anything P:

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:46 am
If it weren't for the rumble of her lusus moving through their hive, Nahori might have missed there was someone at the door. It wasn't her job to listen for visitors unless Guineamom wasn't home, and her mind had been far elsewhere in fantasies as she slowly peeled vegetables in the large pantry. Just why her guardian preferred it this way, she wasn't sure. Half the time she was summoned anyway, made to play translator when both parties failed to understand each other, as expected.

It was in part this common eventuality and, of course, her innate curiosity that roused her from among the carrots and potatoes.

Nahori was careful not to make a show of her following, staying multiple steps behind her lusus. The large guinea pig, as always, chose to answer the small, troll-sized door instead of dealing with the large one next to it, the one actually meant for her. Visitors never used that one for obvious reasons, but it was still likely somewhat jarring when the door was clawed open and all that was visible was a snuffling white snout and one round, glossy eye as she turned her head to see who it was.

"C-Cerise!" The orangeblood had seen just who it was before her mother's hulking form blocked the view and she broke her silent vigil without really meaning to. Guineamom may have seemed a bit miffed for a moment she wasn't back in the kitchen peeling vegetables, but she backed away from the door regardless, allowing her charge to pass.

"What are you doing here?" Behind her, Guineamom made a small noise. "O-Oh, shopping..." Another noise, a bit louder this time. "Mother says, um, she's very busy o-organizing things right now and well... she can't come. S-So, I, um..."

So, of course, she couldn't go. Ah, but she wanted to... Unfortunately, she was far too subservient to speak out against her mother's decisions.

purplerosesbeauty
no worries, i don't mind any lengths! *u*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 pm
Cerise hopped up and down as the door opened, excited. "Hi Ma'am!" she said cheerily to the lusus, peering around her as Nahori popped up behind her. Perfect! Even more perfect seeing as the big mama couldn't come along, and now her plan could be put into action. Now Cerise could get eggs for days with the help of her friend, probably.

Cerise carefully pushed her lusus in front of her with her foot, trying to be subtle. "Well, if your lusus can't come, maybe you can come with just yourself! Caima's in charge, and your lusus can stay at home and finish her work, right? Then we can go shopping together." She looked at the big lusus, and knew her ability to get her friend depended on how well she was able to convince her.

"And maybe you have some uh, shopping you can do for her too! You probably need more carrots or something, right? Right? Save her the trouble!" She grinned and turned to guineapigmom. "Pleeeaaaaase can she come with me? I have to get a lot of things and Caima's too small to help me carry it," she said, picking up the swampbeast.

Caima opened and closed her mouth slowly, eyes wide. It wasn't really a lie, Cerise probably would get more things than just she would be able to carry, and Caima would eat anything given to her and not make a good carrying companion. But really, Cerise just wanted Nahori so they could get into a bit of... mischief. As good friends! Isn't that what moirails were good for?

saedusk
tries desperately to get a good tag in

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 pm
There was a similar look of uncertainty on both her face and her mother's. Guineamom was naturally doubtful, and not one to leave Nahori to her own devices outside the hive. There was just so much she could get into, and even though she'd taught her so much, there was always a possibility she'd slip up. What an embarrassment it would be! Nahori, of course, was just as doubtful. Not about her own ability to keep herself reigned in, but about the chance of convincing her lusus to let her go, even with Caima in charge.

"I-I... I don't know," she muttered, pressing her hands together, trying not to fidget as Guineamom made a small, negative sound. "Mother doesn't usually, uh, l-like me going w-without her, b-but..."

It was always so, so difficult asking for things of her lusus. Speaking out was a definite no, but requesting was sometimes a viable option if Guineamom was in the right mood. Oh, she hoped this wouldn't get mother mad at her.

"M-Mother..." she stuttered, looking up at the large, impending lusus. She meant to ensure mother had understood. Maybe, just maybe, she might actually give in. "Cerise, um, she... she w-wants to know if I-I can go anyway, u-um, C-Caima will watch us a-a-and... w-we can pick things up for you, t-too... I-If you need them....."

Guineamom's head dipped to the side as she contemplated and Nahori was sweating. It took what felt like ages... nights, weeks, sweeps passed before Nahori's eyes as she awaited her mother's decision. It would be negative, she just knew it, this was useless, all useless, she-

Mother wheeked, Nahori's eyes widened. "R-Really?! O-Oh, I mean, t-thank you, m-mother..." Turning to Cerise, she beamed. "S-She said yes! U-Um, but she wants to c-catch up with us later. Let me g-go grab my basket." With renewed vigor, she disappeared into the hive. Guineamom, on the other hand, gave Cerise and Caima a pointed look, wheeking out a shrill warning not to fool around.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:11 pm
Cerise was almost ready to be disappointed, but as Nahori spoke to her lusus and actually managed to get permission, she broke out into an even wider grin than usual. How lucky! "Thank you ma'am! I'm sure I can keep Nahori out of any trouble, hehehe," she said, putting on her best responsible lowblood child face to match Caima's determined and responsible lusus look. She wasn't sure the bigger lusus would understand, but who cares.

When Nahori returned with her basket, she hopped up and down some more, almost vibrating with extra energy. "Okay, we can go now! I know a lot of great places to get stuff," she said, pulling on the orangeblood's arm and dragging her out of the hive before her lusus could change her mind. "What kind of stuff does your lusus need us to get? I was probably right about carrots at least. Do you think carrot cake is healthy?" She laughed, excited to finally spend some fun one-on-one (plus Caima) time with her best friend.

When they were safely far enough from the hive, and probably out of earshot of Guineapigmom, Cerise cackled and turned to Nahori. "So, how do you like the local farms around here?" she said, sticking her tongue out cheekily.

saedusk
sorry its short but I want nahori to have a chance to get a word in edgewise lol

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 am
"W-Wow..." Was the first thing out of Nahori's mouth after they stepped outside and the hive door creaked shut behind them. It was some kind of miracle she'd convinced her lusus to let her leave with so little resistance and she was so caught up in the moment that Cerise would be forced to act as her auto-pilot. Mother wouldn't go back on her word, though. They had to get in as much fun as they could before she inevitably joined them.

Basket clutched in one arm, the other looped with Cerise's, she finally started to come back down to Alternia.

"C-Carrot cake? Healthy? I wish, b-but I think mother would disagree." It was already evident she was calming down. Nahori's stutter always eased up much faster when she was with the redblood and she'd tripped over only a few words versus nearly all of them. "I guess, um... We have a good supply of veggies, but well, we're nearly out of plain yogurt..." She was sincerely mulling over a list when the laugh startled her out of her thoughts. She quickly shot her head around to look at Cerise.

"O-Oh, the farms...? Well, um, I guess they're nice. There's one next door run by a yellowblood that's always nice to me. U-Uhhh... B-But there's another one near that r-run by a mean greenblood!" Nahori nearly squeaked as she revealed that one, squeezing Cerise's arm.

purplerosesbeauty
she tends to ramble anyway so LOL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:28 am
"It's got veggies in it though! Maybe I'll work on a perfect healthy grubloaf recipe for you so you can eat something delicious in front of your lusus for once! Oh! Or maybe I could teach you to make a fruit tart, which is also good because fruits are naturally sweet. Just like you!" She beamed and listened to Nahori's list, glad they didn't need too much. Yogurt was hard to steal from a farm, but they'd probably have time to actually go to a store so they could meet with the big lusus again.

She squeezed her friend's arm back. "Oh good! Then we'll go to the greenblood's farm first. I'll show you something really fun!" she said, giving Nahori a wink and a chuckle. She sometimes went to a different greenblood's farm, but there was never anything good, and eventually he started putting up traps. Lame. Cerise figured they'd just make a quick run... maybe get some cluckbeast eggs, raid some fruit trees, and then head out. Go shoplift from a store for the rest! And maybe buy something. For Nahori.

Cerise led Nahori by the hand over to the fence. "Ok, so this is the easiest part. They don't make these to keep trolls out, since it's just to keep the beasts inside. So they're super easy to climb over!" She hopped onto the fence and started hauling herself to the top. Caima just wiggled under the fence, using her tiny size to her advantage. "You just, get up here, and then you can go down the other side. Easy peasy. I'll help you up," she said, reaching her hand down to Nahori. "Are you ready for some fun?"

saedusk
this is what childhood's all about, nahori. breaking into farms... stealing eggs. this is Youth

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:39 pm
To be fair, Nahori knew spending time with Cerise was almost always a recipe for an appetite, but her mouth was already watering as the redblood spoke. Carrot cake, grubloaf, fruit tarts... it all sounded so good. If only they could sneak back to the bakery for a snack instead of shopping. Oh, the thought had her vibrating with a nervous energy. The market could wait, right?

"Then we'll go to the greenblood's farm first."

The farm could wait, right? ...Huh? The farm? It hadn't quite dawned on the orangeblood that Cerise had asked about farms because she planned on visiting one. If Nahori had known just why they were headed towards a farm, that nervousness from moments before would've been pocket change compared to a million.

"B-But why... why the farms? Why the g-g-greenblood's farm? Cerise, I... I don't like them, they're mean, they'll yell." For once, there was a firm insistence in her fear. Nahori felt more comfortable being honest with Cerise than most, not simply because Nahori happened to be one step higher on the hemospectrum, but because she hoped her worries would be taken seriously. Unfortunately, concern didn't stop her from following in the redblood's shadow, anyway. "W-We'll get in trouble..." she mumbled, eyes cast down, hand fumbling around for the outstretched one waiting for her.

She was on the other side of the fence before she found it in herself to answer. "What fun...?" she mumbled, trying to will away the queasiness of her stomach.

purplerosesbeauty
wheeze sob

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces