Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Surprise Greeting! (Chiara x Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had connections. Mostly an acquiescence's roommate's ex matesprite's friend. But none the less, she found the hive she was looking for. Luckily it was in the best city, New Hemisect, only a 20 minute walk away from Chiara's own hive. 'It would be so convenient to have a friend that lived so close by' Chiara mused as she walked up to the door of the complex. Indica; Chiara's lusus, snorted. The beast had to come all the way out here with its bratty kid and now wouldn't even be able to go upstairs and enjoy the snacks or a nap. Chiara gave her guardian a nasty smile as she walked inside. It was so nice having a lusus that was too big to fit inside most buildings. Finally some freedom.

Chiara waited for the elevator to take her to the correct floor. So far this hive complex was rather nice, compared to some other troll's bad taste.Once the blueblood arrived at the door number she stopped and pondered. It had been some time since Chiara had first met the bubbly troll back during the attack on the rebels. Hopefully she would remember Chiara's face. Getting invited into low blood's hives was so difficult sometimes. Chiara arranged her gifts of tea and cupcakes and knocked on the door.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:42 am
Knock knock knock.

"Hm?" Blinking repeatedly, Elidae glanced over at her lusus, perplexed; he mirrored her expression. Shrugging, she snapped the cap back on her marker. “I ‘unno, I didn’t invite anyone over.” She eyed down at her current project, just a doodle, wondering halfheartedly if she should just ignore the knocker and continue being alone; she really wasn't in the mood for visitors, and ignoring them and pretending she wasn't home would make her feel less terrible than being rude by telling them she didn't want their company. Recently she was, to say the least, a little disturbed, and having a bit of piece and quiet calmed down her apprehension towards, well, everything. She heaved a sigh.

Knock knock knock.

She shook her thinkpan of the thoughts and decided to respond to the unexpected visitor. “Oh gosh… C-COMING! One moment, please!” The yellowblood scampered down the spiral stairway from her respiteblock down into the main level of her small and very cramped hive. While normally quite tidy as the way she preferred, due to the most recent events, her ability to keep up with her hive duties was sorely lacking. Scattered all around her hive were misplaced miscellaneous items. “Crap, crap, crap, crap.” Elidae muttered under her breath, scrambling around the open room to snatch up the items she left around. After shoving them in the storage closet, Elidae hastily ran her fingers through her hair and straightened out her bow, before making her way towards her front door, pulling it open.

“Hellooo~ OH!” Her mouth gaped, an unlikely visitor stood on the opposing side of the doorway. Definitely a familiar face, the blueblood in front of her had that suspicious glint in her eye that she recalled clearly from the Chittentown base. “Wha-oh wow, I wasn’t expecting yo-… oh my gosh, Chiara, hi!” Elidae stammered over her words, then fully opened her door, gesturing Chiara to come inside. “This is a very, very pleasant surprise!” She squeaked, both enthralled with having a highblood come visit her but also absolutely terrified to find out for what reason. Fortunately, her ruthless determination of disguising her nervous energy into a plastered grin helped conceal her discomfort of the situation. “Please, come in. H-How have you been?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara almost giggled out loud. "a very, very pleasant surprise!" This troll was tripping over herself. It made Chiara's heart race. She was essentially thrown into the role of hunter, and with a timid little prey right here. The instinct to attack was there, in all highbloods, and Chiara had to force herself to relax.

Chiara distracted herself by taking up the offer and entering the hive. "Thank you! You have a rather nice hive complex." Chiara complemented, scanning the area. She handed Elidae the cupcakes and moved towards the comfiest looking seating. "I hope i'm not intruding. Do you need me to leave?" Chiara asked as she made herself comfortable and sat down.

blackbird cake
Sorry its short X:

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm
A giant smile in response to Chiara's compliment on her hivestem spread between her golden flushed cheeks. “Oh, thank you! The amenities here are nice. I can't say the same about the space, but I like it!" She laughed lightheartedly, taking the cupcakes from Chiara. 'How... thoughtful?' Elidae thought, watching as Chiara moved to her small rumpusblock and take a seat. She moved past and behind to the nutritionblock, but kept a small eye on the blueblood. A number of questions still ricocheted around in her think pan, like 'Why are you here?', 'How did you find out where I live?', and most importantly, 'What do you want with me?' She decided to keep them to herself, however, and placed the cupcakes on the counter.

“No, no, not at all! Make yourself at hive." She called over her shoulder. It was only partially a lie, but Elidae made sure to make it sound genuine. She wasn't stupid. A highblood is a highblood, and Chiara was pretty far up the food chain. It really wouldn't have mattered if she said she no and asked her to leave anyways, as Chiara had already made herself comfortable. Nevertheless, the yellowblood was excited by the company. "Can I get you anything to drink? I have a bit of peach faygo in my thermal haul, I can make you leaf infused H2O, orrr?"

Mincillia
sorry about late response ; A ;;;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara made a face at the mention of faygo, but luckily her host was not in line of sight. Even tho Chiara had dabbled in the religion, she just had not gotten to drinking the drink, something about it felt too conformist. "Thank you! That is so sweet, but i think ill just take some water if you have nothing else." Chiara was hoping the troll would sit near her. Things were so much more intimate when eye level was achieved. "Well, we have both been through a rather rough event, i wanted to check up on you. How are you doing?" Chiara hoped she wasn't going too fast. She had scared a lot of lowbloods being too direct. It was better for the lower class to dance around topics. Chiara just found it so exhausting sometimes.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:09 pm
"Water it is then!" Elidae proclaimed playfully, reaching up into her cupboard to get a glass. As she made her way to the sink to fill it, she listened to and considered Chiara's words carefully, slowly growing a bit more... confused? Surprised? She couldn't determine if what she was feeling was good or not. "I wanted to check up on you." in particular had caused her bilesack to flip. What did she mean by 'check up on her'? And why? This was another one of those moments where, despite questioning someones motives, Elidae made the decision to remain ignorant. She chose to believe in the presumed sincerity of her words and found it quite endearing. Even sweet. (At least she had hoped it was sincere.)

"Mmm... yeah!" She agreed, reflecting on Chiara's previous statement as she took two cupcakes out of the box Chiara brought. Gosh, they looked so good. "Yeah, it was a pretty... rough time out there. I'm glad you seem to have made it out in one piece." And she sincerely meant that. Elidae, Chiara, and plenty of other trolls witnessed and experienced the brutal reality of Alternia, and while the violent nature of their culture wasn't surprising in itself and to be expected, the crash of the spacecraft into Four Fronds was certainly an unforeseen event that caused a lot of trauma and damage to its community, literally and mentally. "I-I mean, not suggesting I'm surprised you made it out. Of course you did!" she added quickly, forcing a laugh. The last thing she wanted was to insult Chiara; she was an esteemed guest, after all. Not because she was a highblood. Not at all. Okay, a little. Inwardly, she was feeling tremendously apprehensive, but also flattered about having a highblood in her hive. It was unusual and something Elidae was a bit inexperienced with, dealing with someone so high up on the spectrum personally, but her lusus was continuously teaching her how to. It also didn't mean she wasn't gleeful about it. So exciting!

As Elidae brought the cup of water and plate with the cupcakes, her ladybug lusus flew down from from the upper loft of her hive, landing on the back of the couch to give a small greeting to Chiara. "Oh! Hee, you remember my lusus?" Setting the plate and glass of water down on the coffee table in front of the couch and snatching a cupcake, she finally plopped down next to the blueblood, pulling her legs up and crossed to get situated and (somewhat) comfortable. "Last time you met him was on your head! Hahah!" Ladydad gave a disapproving look to his child, then made an apologetic chirping noise to Chiara. "Anyways! I met a lot of great trolls, so I'm not complaining!" She shrugged, giving Chiara a kind smile. "Oh, and I'm doing really well!" 'Sorta.' "How are you doing? How's, um, your friend, er, Eridia?" She began fumbling with the wrapping on the cupcake, somewhat avoiding eye contact with Chiara. While she didn't want to seem rude, she was still cautious. After finally being able to take a bite of the sugary frosting and cake, her eyes became wide with delight. "MmMMM!! Oooo, oh my gosh, this is SO good!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It sure seemed to Chiara that most yellow and orangebloods had a habbit of stuttering. It must be something in their blood... "Well it was pretty tough. Im glad you made it out alive as well." Chiara ignored her host's apology babbeling. Lowbloods were alwas tripping over themselves to apologize to her, it was getting exausting. "Very dissapointing how many of the kids we ended up having lunch with went rebel. Right there, fighting their own kind, and for what?" Chiara shook her head. She had a think pan for notes, and she remembered each and every troll that had betrayed the royalists and their fellow lunch-mates that night. They were all on her list to be visited.

Chiara forced a polite smile as the insect landed near her once again. She often forgot that trolls actually cared about the beasts they had as guardians. Chiara's own caretaker was thankfully not present. The beast alwas made things harder for the blueblood, trying to make her feel guilty for lying or intimidating others. Such a pain. "I am doing quite well thank you." Chiara responded, trying not to be annoyed that her host's mind was distracted on Eridia. "Im glad you like them, i have a very skilled cupcake contact." Chiara cuddled up close on the coutch. "A lot of trolls ive meet up with after the battle have not been faring so well. They try to go back to their old routine lives, but i think the trama of the last event has really effected them."

blackbird cake
*poke smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 pm
Ah, Chaira mentioned the trolls that decided on a whim to fight against the side they originally marched with. Elidae kept the pleasant smile, but her eyebrows burrowed together for a moment. She was frustrated. Why would those children do that? How could they make a decision like that that ultimately would drastically change their lives in a biscuitbeat? They even risked that beat, putting themselves in front of the trigger! Elidae could feel the tension in herself at the thought. She avoided thinking about it too much, but the subject always came up.

"Oh, really?" Elidae said quietly, fiddling with the hem of her sweater. She hadn't kept in contact with some of the trolls she met, but she did exchange info with some of them. Not Chiara though. Elidae still hadn't the slightest idea how she found her.

"Hmmm... you should introduce me to them, these are amazing." Elidae returned to mused about the cupcakes, not wanting to dwell on the extermination mission too long. If she did, she might...

"Say, Chiara!" The yellowblood suddenly piped up brightly. "Tell me a little about yourself!" Giving her a shining beam, Elidae animatedly turned to the blueblood, leaning in close.

Micillia
POKES BACK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara got the feeling this girl was avoiding talking about the last battle. Fine, that was okay. Chiara would just have to go about it more tactfully. Chiara gave Elidae a surprised look, all of a sudden attention huh? Well sure, Chiara could talk about her self. "About me? Well... No injuries, so that's all good. Im going to bulldoze the north side of my house again, im going to go a little more "staircases up into basements" kind of deal. Thatll really throw off guests. Or maybe something like a hall of shifting mirrors. Cant go wrong with mirrors!" Chiara grinned to herself. Making her mansion even more of a maze was always a good way to relax her. Sure, sometimes she herself got lost in her own home, but whats life without some fun. "Need to set up another round of "dance battle" but finding opponents who will agree not to murder my dancer is getting tough. Eh, Zindel can probably handle it. Ill get him a match set up for next week!"

"Well, that's me!" Chiara nudged her host. "Tell me about you now! What are all the Elidae secrets huh?"

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:20 am
      With wide eyes, Elidae ogled as Chiara went off about... what? Bulldozing her hive? Mirrors? The more the blueblood spoke, the more her head tilted to the side. So curious. The way Chiara grinned had Elidae's own smile widen just a bit in response, though entirely oblivious.

"Dance battle? Z-Zindel?" She questioned, more intrigued than ever before as questions arose in her think-pan. Reflexively, Elidae tensed up when she was nudged. Loud, nervous laughter filled the room. "Hahah! S-Secrets? I, uhuh, I don't have any secrets!" She countered, waving her hands dismissively. After a moment, Elidae settled back down and looked to the ceiling in thought while tapping her chin.

"Hmm! I... I like to do crafts! Especially with paper! Like, I folding them and making stuff, I dunno. Sometimes I take pictures and make scrapbooks! Though its mostly filled with random trolls. And city animals. I know they're kinda frowned upon and people think they're gross, but they look so cute sometimes! I really can't help it!" Animated and bubbly, Elidae babbled freely as she practically bounced in her seat. "And-and-and I really like to do hair! I'm learning a lot at this salon here in New Hemisect right now. It's been so much fun! I-" Suddenly, a thought came to her and her face lite up like the blistering sun. Elidae inhaled a deep gasp, then exhaled quickly. "Wait, wait! Come with me, I wanna show you something! Its up in my respiteblock!" Jumping off the couch, Elidae reached for Chiara's hand and urged her to come with her to move through the kitchen and up the stairs across the room.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. City animals. Like inviting feral beasts to raise and teach entire generations of trolls who are more superior than the beasts could ever imagine in intelligence. Like letting a bug teach a dog tricks. Chiara tried hard to keep the smile on her face from turning into a snear. Oh how she hatted animals, lususes, the whole system was messed up. Someday, Chiara vowed, she would eradicate this "lusus" system and implement something better. "Ahaha, cute animals huh? You, uh, don't happen to have any here now do you?" Chiara looked around, trying to act casual. No dirty beast animal was getting the sneak up on this blueblood.

Then Elidae had her hand the two were moving.

Chiara raised an eyebrow at the action. Elidae did not seem the hand grabbing sort, but that was fine with Chiara. Physical contact was a good way for others to remember you. Especially when it was so commonly thought of as invasive. If Elidae was fine grabbing Chiara's hand, well, that just meant that Chiara could go even further with the physical contact game. "Oooh in your respiteblock? Okay!' Chiara let the yellowblood lead her along, curiosity growing.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas