Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was a fine night. The stars were out, the grass was soft. Yep, perfect night to hang out with nature... More like scope out for trolls who were a little less into the city life. Those reclusive troll beasts were often chocked full of interesting tidbits, but it was just so hard finding them when they lived out in the forest or mountains. Chiara wandered the paths through the park and land, looking for fellow "explorers" or "hikers".

saihen
Sorry its short, I was thinking Chiara would spot, recognize, and then corner/convince Azreal to join her while he is out collecting specimens

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:48 pm

After the disastrous events that had happened just before now, Azrael found the quiet of the evening quite relaxing. All he heard at the time was the rustling and crunching of foliage and other plant matter under his boots. Today he had not worn his coat due to how stained it was, so now his blue colored shirt were visible and so was his notably small size.

As he walked his eye caught hold of a small creature, gerbil perhaps? Maybe someone's pet had escaped or it was a wild specimen. Could gerbil's be wild? Whatever the case was, he wanted to get his hands on the creature and see whatever it was. Perhaps sketch it for scientific observation. He was pretty sure that trolls came here often enough so ignored the approaching footsteps.

Micillia
s'okay! It'll probably get slowly longer anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As Chiara approached the squatting troll she thought she recognized his symbol... Maybe from one of the Royalist gatherings. She had seen a lot of trolls, it was hard to remember what was who. "Hey, whatcha looking for?" Chiara said right behind the distracted troll, kinda hoping for a startled response. There was an aged rolled up paper in her hands that she made sure to waggle. Maybe this guy would join her on an adventure.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:54 am

A startled response was indeed given as he looked back at the troll who had addressed him. He tried to play it cool and just let out a sigh in return. "I... thought I saw something small and furry just over there," he responded simply gesturing to the general area he had been just moments before. "I thought maybe it was something new to study, but It's long gone by now, " he sniffled. His nose had felt like it was running a lot since Leeroi busted it before. No blood though, not yet. But it was only a matter of time before it did start. " How may I be of assistance?" The young troll asked taking notice of the paper in her hand. "If anything at all that is... I should really be getting home soon," He said as his lusus alighted down from the trees and onto Azreal's shoulders to get a better look at the troll he'd met, hoping that this one wasn't going to start a fight like many of the others.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "What?! Chiara exclaimed, getting right in the boy's way. "But we just met! And im so lost here... i was really hoping someone would help me out." Chiara put on her best sad, lost little girl face.

The look quickly vanished as she heard the stomping of her guardian. The quillbeast was angry, Chiara knew, for being tricked into getting separated from its charge. When Chiara had first arrived to the park she enacted her favorite "Look its a bobcat-beast! plan. Indica had a natural fear of the predator that hunted her kind and the troll was gone before the luscui could even get her quills into battle position. "Quick!" Chiara exclaimed and she grabbed her newly met friend and dragged the two of them into a bush to hide. "Please! Don't let that beast find me!"
saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:09 pm
Azrael contemplated the girl's claims for a moment. Was she really in distress? Was he being played? He couldn't be too sure. But she asked for help, how could he refuse her-- especially after she had already dragged him into the brush. Whether he wanted it or not he was in for a time wasn't he? Why didn't she just face the beast? Honestly, some trolls could be so silly. But whatever the case was, Azrael grabbed the other blueblood's hand. " Come on, this way, I know of a cave nearby that you can hide in,"

With that he began running in the direction of the cave he knew about. They could hide out there until whatever creature she was running from went away. The cave itself was several feet in the air but Azrael had planned to explore it in detail later and had attached a crude makeshift ladder. " Up here," He hissed quietly so as not to alert whatever beast had been following them.

Micillia
way late!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara glanced over her shoulder as she was dragged away. There her lusus was, in a panic. Good. Let the thing feel some fear. Thats what that beast deserved for sleeping through most of Chiara's life. She grinned, enjoying the "revenge" she was enacting on Indica. As they came to a cave Chiara gasped, but was quickly dragged inside.

Up the latter the two went, and at the top Chiara finally had a moment to talk to her new friend. "Thanks for saving me! Do you bring a lot of trolls you rescue from wild beasts up here?" Chiara teased him, giggling. "Oh! But wait! This cave," Chiara started pulling out a weathered looking piece of paper and pointed a spot "Do you think its this cave on this map?"

saihen
Sorry if thats a little too "set up" feeling razz I guess she just has several maps on her person, and pulled out one with a cave on it for this general location? Sounds like it would take a lot of planning.... Well, Chiara has no life xP

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:51 pm
When the two of them reached the opening of the cave he began pulling the rope ladder up just in case the thing could climb too. "No, not usually," He replied simply, " I don't usually drag trolls along behind me most don't need my assistance and can stand on their own, but you seemed like you were in some distress and I am in no shape to be fighting," Azrael looked at the other troll in mild confusion and looked over the map. How old was this thing? Was it even accurate? Well, it looked like enough. It had definitely sparked his interest, why would there be an old map of this cave?

"It might be, why do you ask?" he tried to keep his calm deadpan, but the eagerness was building in his chest and he had wanted to explore this cave anyway. "whether it is or isn't I don't think we can go down until the monster leaves," Uhhg, he wasn't prepared for this at all, he didn't want to go exploring so unprepared! Maybe he could talk this troll into heading back to his hive so that he could collect a few things.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara rolled her eyes. "I da know, that beast is pretty stupid. Sure, big and scary looking, but brains? I seriously doubt it. Ill go down and peek, just in case okay?" Chiara climbed down and pretended to look carefully outside, she saw her lusus, napping in the moonlight, like usual. Yeah, the quill-beast had calmed down. It was Chiara's chance to go have fun now. She crawled back up to the other troll and grinned at him. "Coast is clear! Thanks again for saving me, im Chiara. Whats your name?" It was abut time introductions were made, now to convince this guy to explore the cave!

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:08 am
Azrael watched Chiara carefully as she went to check out the quillbeast, she seemed pretty genuine. He pursed his lip unsure how much of this was a hoax and how much was real. Deciding to try and wiggle information out of her later, he relaxed his posture. The truth would come out eventually. "it was the least I could do," Azrael said with a nod of his head. Chiara, huh? he noted the troll and stowed it at the back of his mind for later. "Azrael, Pleasure," he said rather simply before gazing into the cave. The revelation of the map had set a fire burning to his curiosity. There was no doubt about it, he was eager to explore. "Now that the quill beast is detained for the moment, about that map?," he watched her expectantly waiting for her to use some amount of persuasion to give him an excuse to go inside the cave, his curiosity betraying him completely.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned her favorite grin. Hook, line, and sinker! This fish was caught. "Azreal, lovely name." Yes, that's who he was. "Oh yeah! Ill def get that map out!" Chiara responded excitedly. She pulled up her backpack and turned away from the other troll, doing her best to casually hide the contents of her bag from her new friend. Inside were several maps rolled up, treated to look old. She quickly thumbed through them and found the one she wanted. Chiara intended to go to the back of the cave, only through one or two dangerous parts. If this troll couldn't handle a few precarious situations then boo on them. But at the same time she didn't intend to give this guy her whole night. "Found it!" Chiara said after just a minute of rummaging. She pulled out the aged map out and handed it and a flashlight to the other blueblood. "Huh... Do you really think you can navigate this big, dark cave?"

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:11 am
He turned away briefly to look into the cave. He didn't want to recklessly go into the cave, but it would be quite the adventure. At about that time, Scarfettle decided to make his presence known to both the trolls by alighting on Azrael from presumably nearby. The tiny lusus chittered to Azrael about the dinner he'd just caught before looking to the other blueblood with a tense raise of feathers. "Calm down, Scarfettle..." the young blueblood said before turning his attention back to Chiara.

He took the map and looked it over, flipped it around and let a soft hmm escaped him as he studied the map. "I doubt this map has anything to do with this cave," Azrael said finally, he used maps often enough and this one didn't match up to anything he knew about busthind. He'd keep it just in case, however he didn't need it. "As for navigating, who do you think you're talking to? I'm sure I know this mountain better than anyone else," he puffed up his chest with a bit of pride. He spent more nights exploring the mountain than he did living in his own hive. Admittedly, when he was in his hive he was either in the lab studying or in his study drawing or painting. Not much there.

He took the flashlight and tilted his head towards the cave."Well, let's get started shall we?" she was either going to regret her decision or they were both going to have quite an adventure. Through his near emotionless expression, a slight twinkle of excitement broke through in his eyes. He flicked on the flashlight and began walking into the cave, scarfettle returning to his chirping sounds as he talked at his charge. He didn't even bother waiting for Chiara to follow him, if she did then she did if she didn't then she didn't. Azrael reached into his pocket and brought out a brightly colored

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyebrows went up. "Well i struck gold with you didn't then, huh? Im a city troll. Never really been around caves before." Chiara caught up to her new buddy. The adventure was starting and Chiara hoped it would be fun! The blueblood hooked arms with the other blueblood.

"Ill let go of you once it gets rough! I just have never met a blueblood quite so resourceful and friendly as yourself. You know how bad a rep us bluebloods get, right?" Chiara grinned at her new friend again. "Lead the way sensai!"

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Azrael froze briefly as the other blueblood spoke. What was she up to with this? What was with the flattery. "What do you mean, 'struck gold'?" Azreal inquired with a confused look. Honestly, slang was not his strong point, what did she mean by that and... why was she clinging so close, it was making him really uncomfortable. Oh s**t. so she was going to cling to him. He could feel a mild panic rise in his stomach. But she was a city troll, so she probably didn't know the way or anything. ******** this wasn't good, but they already started and they were going to finish. "Just don't get in the way, I have no idea what's in here and if you get in the way, we could both end up dead," he warned her before he continued walking.

Azrael cleared his throat at her next comment, more to clear the rising blush threatening him. "I'm only doing what's expected of me, you have not done anything to warrant ill behavior and I have been meaning to explore this place for a while now," Azrael explained, trying to remain as detached from the situation as possible. "but... yes, I know what you mean," his track record with lowbloods thus far was one of scaring them witless. As he walked he flicked the beam of light around the cave. Nothing so far, just.. walls. it was pretty vast compared to the two young trolls. As the continued on the came to a large dome shaped opening, Azrael tried to use the flashlight to illuminate the cavern, but there are bits that were so high the flashlight couldn't reach.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces