• Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

A simple roleplay between kaisooo and a true killjoy
Do not post if you ain't one of us, but feel free to read along

Idea

xxxx and y been best friend for a long time since they were teens. Soon they were adults in their mid twenties, y had a secret she was a mermaid, once she touched water. She barely went swimming with her best friend till one day he ran into the bathroom ( they could share an apartment) and saw her blue tail.

kaisooo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

Sam woke up early every morning to get her daily swim at the beach. She had lived in California with her best friend, ____. She always kept a secret from him and it was huge but she always hid it. Completing her morning routine she placed on her bikini top, and some swim shorts; placing on her sandals she gathered her towel and left the apartment with no word to her room mate. Sam walked a mile to the beach, she loved smelling the salty wind and hearing children scream. Walking close to the sea she placed her towel down and her sandals in the sand while walking into the water, soon got in deeper to dive. Sams hair was pitch black, top soon into a purple-blue along with her mermaid tail. Swimming around examining the marine life she giggled seeing all the animals till her mermaid family came around."Sam! you're back. Hows life above the water?" They asked. Sam's family use to live above water till she was 18 to be alone."Its good. I live with ___" Sam declared. Her dad smiled,"He better not touch you." She giggled and nodded. An hour went by catching on the marine life before she had to go back. "Bye!" She waved as she swam closer to shore, but in a hidden area. She washed up against the hidden shore trying to sun bath her tail, flipping the colorful tail around before he transitioned to her long legs. Sams tail never came out unless she was in a pool of water, like the beach, bathing or in a pool. Walking back to visual shore she gathered her things and rushed to the apartments. Sam went inside her apartment,"___ I'm going to go take a bath!" She constantly warned him. Heading into the bathroom, keeping the door unlocked she started a bubble bath half way covering the tub. Stripping from her clothes she got in, relaxing her tail flipped out from the bathtub and flapped up and down as she started to bathe.

ll occ: Sorry its crappy I gotta get started on hw. ll

User Image

kaisooo

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Kit Langdon █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
I guess creepy comes natural to me - I hate to say that

Outfit
Music

Kit was still in a deep sleep when morning came, because he was out late the following night. He was one of those wannabe actors but he filming some show called American Horror Story. He had to be some psycho killer named Tate who was actually dead, but freaking a family out. It was good, but horror wasn't a big liking of Kit's, but a job is a job, and it helped pay the bills. It had to be at least one in the morning when he came to the apartment, and Sam was already sleeping so he didn't even bother telling her how it went. He was still asleep when Sam called out to him. He wasn't normally a deep sleeper, but these nights have become brutal to Kit. Five minutes after Sam yelled to him, Kit woke, and was about to start his daily routine. He pulled on a pair of skull pajama pants, and he was shirtless. The dark haired male stretched a moment before strolling to the bathroom. It was a single bathroom, yes, but they didn't mind. Pushing the door open a crack, saw what was like a tail and stumbled back and gasped "Uh, Sam? Are you in the bathroom?" Kit asked uncertain and worried a bit. Was he dreaming, or was he really seeing this?

OOC :: Idk why I put Evan Peters as a wannabe actor in his own show lmao. but he's bae

kaisooo

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff