Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
the marketplace prices

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Duke IV

Premium Duck

8,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:26 am
as u all know the marketplace prices have gone ridiculously high, so i was wondering, will these prices go back to normal ? or is this permanent??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:46 am
I became a member about a year ago and prices haven't changed at all since that time, so most likely so will they stay this way. But it's not all too hard making gold here either, for example the summer event Gaia have now are a great way of making gold in biggrin  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:56 am
I've moved this thread to the Chatterbox subforum where hopefully more folks will see it and respond. I think Kiera Lorelei got it right, though. Prices rarely drop but gold is getting ever easier to obtain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 am
Since we're apparently at a state of inflation right now, it would take a long time for prices to drop. o wo  

lolly kin

Kin

14,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:48 pm
Mooon Mama

Oh gosh so true.
Plus it doesn´t help that they keep making these "Sink hole" events to get rid of the excess gold, while still selling items that grants you trillions of gold for GC and bollocks like that. Counter productive talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 am
Just do what I do -- go with the flow. T.T  

Asdfghjkiller

Fairy

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:12 pm
maz muneer
as u all know the marketplace prices have gone ridiculously high, so i was wondering, will these prices go back to normal ? or is this permanent??

It's pretty permanent. It's also hard to define a normal since we've all seen different "normals" throughout the years. The jump that started in 2013 was crazy though. These prices aren't going anywhere because Gaia sells gold generators and users buy them up.

Here's a thread that recaps it all. It also talks about what users are doing to help curb the inflation and try to keep it somewhat level.

User Image

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff