Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Artifacts (Sammy Shun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:10 pm
The location was just off to the edge of the forbidden woods, the ghoul had sent Shun a text asking him to meet her there. The only notice was it had to do with the artifact the two groups had tried to steal from the school and a promise to answer any questions he had from their last meeting.

She didn't retreat into the forest instead staying just on the edge and to the side of the path sitting on a very large rock facing towards the school, her pendant resting off her hip.

"Well at the worst he'll just try and kill me because he thinks I have a hunter weapon..." she mumbled.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm
After listening to his text via an audio playback, Shun cautiously made his way to the meeting point. He was rather uncertain of Sammy right now, but the prospect of information was something in the very least. He quietly arrived at the edge of the forbidden woods, keeping an eye out for the undead girl.

"What was that about having a hunter weapon?" Shun asked with a flat tone, as he approached her.

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:15 pm
Sammy shifted from her seat looking towards the boil as he approached she slid from the rock leaning her back against it grinning, "A really bad joke. Honest, it's not a weapon. But I had something I wanted to ask you about, dealing with those group of goons under the school. After that you can ask all you want about the Artifact I have and I'll answer straight up."

She held out a hand, "Deal?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 pm
Shun narrowed his good eye at her. Technically, it was a weapon. He had seen it as a sword. He didn't comment on that for now, however. The Reaper just fell silent as he mulled things over, then nodded once.

"Fine. What do you want to know?"

He didn't shake her hand, though.

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:17 pm
The hand lowered, the words echoing in her mind, it would be a lonely fate lingering. Shaking her head she shrugged and lifted the pendant from off her hip.

"The Malocchio where giving out bombs to students, nothing big time, but its the same deal as the Black Sands and those power bracelets. Whats more interesting. They mentioned that they where looking for more artifacts. Enough of them to cover one of each Kingdom."

At this point she held the pendant higher, the symbol of protection glowing bright in the middle, "I need to know whatever they try to do. There's at least one ring I'm going to make Jack Damn sure I get a chance to get my hands on it."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:31 pm
Shun tilted his head at this. Well that was concerning.

"Are you certain it is for the kingdoms? The one we dealt with before was 'Wrath'," he pointed out. Though, he did give her a wary gaze when she stated she was going to try and get one of them. It was hard to say just what these things were capable of in the first place.

"I do not know their motives for certain. Black Sands have always had rumors of mind control and the like. Their leader is known as a bit of a control freak. To an outsider, intense loyalty under her command could easily be mistaken as something more. The Malocchio... they butt heads with the Boogeymen, possibly moreso than other gangs. They do not like being tied down by laws or anything. They may even strive for anarchy. I cannot say for certain."

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:31 pm
"Kingdoms, Legacy, Knights, they each had a color, and each color had something behind it. Red would likely make a good candidate for Wrath, just as much as Blue stands for Protection." Again the rune glowed in her pendant to prove her point.

She ignored the weary look, at least that one wasn't the rejected handshake, it was something akin more to worried about you then 'I-don't-trust-you' reaction.

"So we have a bunch of guys running a mind control ring, and your average thugs in town. The question is how do they know so much about these items? Hell, how many people in general do? I know those of us at the school have uhhh a really uncanny knack of running into these things? We get drawn into all kinds of stuff that brings us close to weird old things of power and history."

Rattling her pendant with a passive wave of the hand she shrugged again, "What ever they want I know the Malocchio plan to go for the rings seriously. What's interesting is there is one they mentioned that might be stronger then the others." Had Sammy been a moral human a lord of the ring joke would have been really good here, alas Sammy was dead, and of Halloween so the moment was lost entirely.

"Better us or someone else then a group of control freaks, and Anarchs if we get our hands on them though. And I guess that's all we have at the moment." She leaned back on the rock again waving a palm out to Shun, "So go ahead and shoot, ask what you wana know. I ain't got a thing to hide about this artifact."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:44 pm
Shun flicked his gaze to the pendant. He really didn't like how she had before referred to it as her Legacy, and now it alluded to have some tie to Protection. He supposed that Wrath and Destruction were close enough to one another, in any case. It was something to keep in mind.

"I have done some digging, but I had not managed to find much about these rings in particular. It is hard to say how these groups managed to learn of these things, but information can flow loose and fast in the underworld. But if the Malocchio are seeking them out, then there is a decent chance the Black Sands would do the same," he mumbled. The Reaper folded his arms over his chest as he thought this all over.

"I can say with certainty that neither of these factions have a hold of the Wrath ring. So there is that, if nothing else. Ensuring they do not get their hands on the others, especially this 'one stronger ring' should be a priority."

His gaze fell upon the pendant once more.

"First off, where the hell did that come from?"

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:02 pm
"So we try to stop them both but is there a way we can play either side to try and ensure neither win? If someone else has the Wrath ring we can at least make sure that the other rings go to someone other then them and hope for the best."

When he finally asked his question she smiled a bit, "Excalibur. Though I'm not sure if it's a part of him, something he made, or something made from me for me. Either way. He made it, and entrusted it to me." She shifted letting the pendant fall from her hand shifting as a blade of blue light shot out both ends forming the hilt and blade as it dug its self into the dirt in its full form.

"Ever since that tower, Olympus, I saw a vision of myself as an embodiment of protection. I saved lives, I came to peoples plea for help to save them from things darker and beyond their power. I did good in that vision. Between that and the memories of Blue Kingdom, of the first hunters. I've been trying to find Excalibur, to find out more about how I can protect things. This was one of the answers."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 pm
"Perhaps. It will not be easy. My... family is keeping an eye on things. It is within our best interests to keep either from gaining too much. You should not see much of them, though," Shun stated.

As he listened to Sammy's answer, his good eye narrowed in distrust. Well that explained a few things.

"The legacies are not to be trusted. Protection may be the 'best' of the lot, but it still will cause trouble in its own way," he stated lowly, "Why would you willingly subject yourself to one like that?"

He shook his head slowly. The reaper still had a feeling that this incoming war meant them against the legacies.

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:19 am
"Let me know if you find anything out and I'll be more then willing to get involved. If I see them I plan on taking whatever we can from them and making sure it doesn't fall into their hands."

the narrowing eye caused her own face to shift into a slight frown, "And why can't we trust them exactly? Yes they're primal powers, but the last time we crossed them it gave us power to defend Olympus from the Horsemen." Lifting the sword she rested the blade across her shoulder shaking her head.

"Shun. If Madea where here right now. The head of all the horsemen, or Caelius the head of the hunters. If they where here, right now, and you had to use every shred of power you could get your hands on to stop them, even to just slow them down long enough to get some kind of plan or back up in order to stop their plan. Would you use it? Would you use it at any cost or risk if it meant to save everyone you cared about?"

"Halloween, Horsemen, Hunters, some of them are bad, some of them aren't. But the ones that are bad? I Can't stop them alone as some student. If I'm going to fight, I'm going to do it with every drop of power I can get my hands on to make sure they don't take what's ours."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:19 am
"The legacies did not do Jack s**t for us back there. It was Destruction that gave Medea the power to annihilate Death. We lost," Shun stated lowly.

"As for your hypothetical situation... I do not know. Maybe. Maybe not. But I do know that power always comes with a price. And one of the last things I want is to become one of their puppets. It may be too easy to accept their gifts, only to find that while you might be able to save your loved ones from Medea and the Hunters... you may now have to save them from yourself."

His hands clenched into fists.

"Protection may seem noble enough on the outside, but I have no doubts that each of them has their own agenda. Ones which likely are not within our best interests."

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:50 pm
"So the fact that I had glowing blue etheric light wings, and a great sword that made this one pale wasn't helping? Hunters, Halloween, we all got a slice of a legacy that was tied to us as a person." She shook her head, "It wasn't just her, anyone who lashed out at death is equal to blame much as any of us who attacked Red when her weapon consumed her in our first year. People made mistakes, that was just one of them. As for destruction backing Medea why would it not? Merlin led the black knights and he was a traitor, would you expect any less from a legacy that ties to those tradiations?"

"It already did come with a price. You're proving it right now. He warned me picking up this weapon would be lonely, that the things I believed in even before I took it would cause others to turn away from me. You don't trust me with this weapon, or the weapon its self, either way it's a lack of trust. You might be the first, maybe the only one. But Excalibur was more right then I wanted to admit about that. People are going to judge me, that's a fact, puppet or not."

"Excalibur wanted to protect, I think it still does, it doesn't discriminate against what it protects, I can't say for sure. It's what I plan to do, the question is will anyone follow me in that?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 pm
"It wants to protect. It is the embodiment of protection. But to what ends will it go to in order to achieve that? What lines will it draw, if any?Too much protection, and you can suffocate or shackle that which you seek to keep safe," The Reaper stated.

He said nothing about the Medea and Merlin. Merlin was revenge, not destruction, so he wasn't sure how he came into play with Death's demise.

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 am
The reaper had a good point and Sammy could only frown a bit softly at it, "That's for it to decide, I know what I plan to protect and how far I'm willing to go. We'll see where that leads me." There was a flicker of light in the sword, the whole thing started to vibrate slightly before the blade and hilt vanished replaced by the chain as Sammy moved to catch it before it hit the dirt tucking it back onto her hip.

"Still, if you hear anything about those two groups, call me yeah?"

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas