Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

So I have a God and a Goddess that I want to develop further. Images are above.
I can do guild RP. It'll be SUPER SUPER SLOW and you'll probably have to poke me on AIM anyway?

Please quote me if you post here!

AIM: saintsergio88 || Skype: cutiefeebass

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:42 am
Ekundayao is the God of Contradictions. His mortal form is a hyena (who I do not have yet). Ekundayao tried to be around mortals, to figure things out for himself, try to find a life for himself. Inevitably he felt into a state of confusion over how the world worked and took to the Haven for years. He's been by himself, not even talking to his fellow gods as he tries to gather his courage to venture out once more and make himself seen by those mortals and gods alike.

He has a goddess mate, but I'm open to a few mortal flings? He would take on a cub or two possibly. Maybe one. Or none. It depends on how he feels at the time.

Ekundayao has no active powers at this point in time.

Anza is the Goddess of Beginnings. She has no mortal form as of yet or a set personality. She was recently given to me by Whimsical Blue (Bluefire Dragonz). She DOES have powers, listed below in small text. She has a mortal daughter, Halisi-amili, owned by Das Tor.

Temporary Powers:
1- Smoothing the Way: Extrudes an aura that makes those in range more amiable to starting something. If not focused on a specific event by the goddess, those affected are meerly prompted to start something they've been meaning or planning to do. Once started, however, the power fades and the individual must finish on their own. Its range is usually her immediate area, but if focused, it can cover up to a full day's travel. This can only last up to three days in its expanded state, and at any level, fades when the goddess leaves. While extended, the goddess must focus her full attention on it. If her concentration breaks, the affected area contracts again, ie: she can't do anything else while doing it. This is meant to protect an endeavor as its getting started and prevent opposition, compelling those in the specified area to help/allow the event to begin.
2- Hearing the Call: The goddess senses when something is about to start. If she focuses on it, she can tell where it is. If ignored, it fades away.
3- none
Permanent Power:
The goddess can curse an individual to be forever starting something new. Its a compulsion to begin something that fades once whatever-it-was is under way. Its up to the individual to actual finish any of the things they start, or to let them fall apart again. This can be anything from relationships to making something or starting a journey and is affected by the creature's own inclinations. It doesn't mater what is started, as long as the creature starts it. The goddess has no control over what the creature does, she just provides the driving force. Rest time between these bouts of compulsion can be anywhere from a day or two to longer, depending on the curse. She can't remove the compulsion.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:20 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:37 pm
DO THE THING. RP WITH ME.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:13 am
Saint Sergio

For Ekundayao I have Amala. I just won her recently and she's a guardian for an I/T pride. I really don't know much about her yet. I know she's kind of plain but I think the colors would go great together. :3 Plus I think it would be interesting to have her meet a God. I think she's going to be a rather interesting character. I can feel it already.

I also have Vanellope. Pawsie gave her to me a while back and I haven't rpd her as much as I would have liked. And everyone loves Kizi babbehs lol. That and her colors are closer to his own.

ANNND I have my Bhumi from the Kwa Kikombe. I do have one other lioness who is relatively dark brown, but she's part of the bonelands and I think any offspring there have to be natural colored. :3

And your goddess is GORGEOUS! I have a whole lot of mortals I could RP with for her if you would like. My Lions  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hey! I would love for him to meet all of these offered! He wouldn't stay with any one pride for long, but he may end up meeting them, for sure!  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:29 pm
Saint Sergio

Hey! I would love for him to meet all of these offered! He wouldn't stay with any one pride for long, but he may end up meeting them, for sure!

I'm on aim right now :3 BUUUT i'm about to go to the gym.

And I didn't think he would stay anywhere relatively long. I just thought I'd throw who I could at him and see what would happen. XD

EDIT: Do you have a preference of who you'd like for him to meet first? And would you like me to start it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:53 pm
RAWR. Still wanting RP.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash