Hey guys! I don't have time for a long intro so I will keep this short and sweet! First of all I will say that I am semi-lit to lit depending on my partner, though I don't care about your literacy level. I prefer to play the female role, though I may the male role if necessary. I am also looking for an rp to join so feel free to tell me your ideas. Here are some of my ideas:
Mermaid x Human:
Every full moon, the moonlight shines upon the water of the ocean and with enough power, the mermaids can become human. For that one night, and one night only they get to explore the land and have fun. This process starts when the mermaids turn 16. While many mermaids do go upon the land, they have the option to not leave the water, due to fact that mermaids are usually hunted by humans.

On her 18th birthday Aluna finally got consent from her parents to go upon the land. Once on land, she accidentally wanders into a ball that was held for the prince. There she accidentally met the prince, and the story starts from there.

Witch x human
Victoria was known as the witch in the kingdom. Many go to her to find quick ways to acquir, love, money, or beauty. Though she may be known as the quick way to have your wishes fufilled, there are usually consequences. Other than granting wishes, she possesses great and dangerous powers. One day the king went to capture the Witch, taking away her prized possession as he did so. The king gave the Witch an offer. She will be given her prized possession and her freedom if she helped him win the war. So then she was sent to the army camps where she was to be guarded by a soldier (your character).

Prince x Captured Princess
Anastasia is the royal heir to the throne of their kingdom where literature, knowledge and nature are valued above all else. The oldest kingdom in the land, they've lived peacefully for centuries despite the warring of other nations. __________ is the heir to one such nation. Strength and cunning are the pride of their kingdom, and all offenses and betrayals are paid in blood. Over the years their reign has been spreading over conquered lands. And when the seasoned warriors reach Anastasia's peaceful hamlet, they didn't have a chance.

Ancient China RP
Iris is an archaeologist with an interest in ancient China and their legends. One day they find a box of scrolls and treasures at a dig site. While the rest of her friends were celebrating she snuck into the museum to see the stuff that they had just dug up. There she read a legend of a priestess destined to gather all the celestial stones in order to restore peace in the world. Suddenly she is taken back to ancient and discovers that she is the priestess! With the help of ____ the two set out to find the celestial stones.

Stripper x Rich Playboy
_____ is a player born with a silver spoon in his mouth. As a child he was spoiled by his family in material things, though his parents were never around much. As he grew older he became a player. Any girl he wanted, he got her, if not with his looks, than with his money. Although he managed to get models or actresses, he always ended it quickly and moved onto the next girl. On the other hand Elizabeth grew up poor. Her father had abused her and her mom up until she was seven, when he ran away with a younger woman. She had always worked hard for what she wanted hoping to get into a good school and make a good living. When Elizabeth was eighteen, she became pregnant and decided to keep the child. Sadly, her boyfriend was like her father, when he got bored he left Elizabeth and her daughter. That same year Elizabeth's mother got diagnosed with leukemia, and ten months later, she died. In order to pay for her mom's medical bills and for her daughter, Elizabeth gave up her college savings and worked two jobs. When Elizabeth was 21 she got a job as a stripper because of the pay and the club owner was kind and let Elizabeth's daughter, Stephanie, stay in the lounge, where she was loved by all the workers there. Eventually, the club became well known and had more high class guests, with Elizabeth as the star. Because of the affluence of all the guests there, Elizabeth was often chased by many rich men, though she always rejected them, for she wasn't a "gold digger" as they called it. All Elizabeth wanted to do was to make enough to care for her child and to make enough savings for her to go back to school. One day ____ came into the club and saw Elizabeth dance. Instantly he wanted her, but as usual Elizabeth rejected him. Being the first girl to reject ____, he decided to not give up until he finally got her. Will she be another one night stand or will something actually develop?

Foreigner x Local
Set in the the feudal times of Japan, the idea of the west mixing with the east just became current. As a way to get the Japanese to trust them, England sent an ambassador over to discuss treaties and trades. The man they sent over was a greedy governor who simply wanted more power. He is demanding over anything and everything and possessive over things that are his. Along with his crew he also brought over his fiancee. Unlike him his fiancee was kind and came over to learn more about the new culture. Back in England she was poor but was the most beautiful girl around. The governor made her his fiancee by offering her family a large amount of gold and land. Out of obligation she agreed to his marriage.

When in Japan, all the Japanese treated the foreigners with respect; however, there were still many who opposed the idea of assimilation. Because of the threat of those who opposed their presence, a body guard was given to both the governor and his fiancee. The bodyguard assigned to the fiancee was a young samurai. When the two met they were attracted to one another, a fatal attraction of sorts, and as the two got to know each other they slowly began to fall in love with one another. However the governor is not very kind with sharing or giving up his possessions. The girl also cannot leave the man for her family's well being depended on the money he provided them. Adultery at that time was also considered a crime and the punishment was brutal. What will the two do? Will they find a way to make this work or will everything come crumbling down?

The story will start the day the ship landed on the shores of Japan and the two met for the first time.

Ex-lovers
Five years ago they were in love. Both in their second year of college in UCLA, it felt like the love of a lifetime as if nothing could break them apart. The two of them were going steady, being together for two years already. When they first met it was love at first sight. An upper-class boy who and a middle-class girl. His major was business marketing and managing while hers was business finance. They were perfect for one another, having the same interests and mindsets. What they didn't see was what happened next. One drunken night, that's all it took. That night they had sex and had forgotten to use a condom. Three weeks later she showed up at his door steps telling him that she was pregnant with his child. What was he to do? He had his life planned out. He was going to finish college, get his degree, then work to take over his father's company. Having a child was not part of his plan and he could not afford any more distractions. Out of fear and without thinking he told her to get rid of the child, when she refused he broke up with her.

Broken hearted she left him and college to have her baby. She tried to go back to her hometown to get help from her family, but they were disgraced by her actions and refused to help her. Being rejected by her family for what had happened she found her way to the city of New York to live with her best friend, working countless waitress jobs while taking care of a child.

Today, he is the new CEO of his father's company being the most eligible bachelor. She is still working as a waitress in a diner by night and while her little girl was at school, she worked to finish her degree, while still living with her friend. The love that the two once possessed for each other was still there. One day on a business trip to New York, he stopped by a diner for a midnight snack and there they were. The woman he once loved and a little girl doing her homework. When he saw them it was like he fell in love all over again. From that moment he realized how his actions were mistaken and he wanted to gain a relationship with at least his daughter. Is the love they have for each other strong enough to overcome the pain and anger she holds towards him?

This starts the day he meets her again

Best Friends
A guy and a girl that have been friends since childhood. They have both just gotten out of a bad relationship (the guy's girlfriend is killed, and the girl's boyfriend is incarcerated after beating her). After graduating high school the both decide to go far away to forget these painful memories and they decide to go to the same college. On their first day, they get in with the popular crowd and end up going to a party. During the party they end up getting chosen to "play" the 7 minutes in heaven game, but inside they do find attraction to one another, after that point they are conflicted, wondering if they can still be best friends after it...

Good boy x Bad girl
It's the first day of college and everyone is excited. Many had worked their asses off to get into this school while other's simply had it easy. (The boy) is one of those people who had worked hard to get into Columbia U, always studying and playing it safe. On the other hand _____ had it easy. Smarts and wit always just came and she easily got into Columbia. During high school the girl always partied, did drugs, and had many one night stands, and this tendency continued onto college. It just so happened that the two were dormed right across from each other, will the two opposites hate each other or do opposites really do attract?

Feel free to pm me or quote me if you're interested!