DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"He came at me with a meat tenderizer."

He could see the nervousness in the other male, he seemed just a little timid about the situation. Probably because he had never done this before. A charming smile appeared on Dylan's face as Christian mentioned that he liked bondage play.. Perfect. After he asked what he meant Dylan's smile grew, his pearly white teeth peeking through the grin that appeared on his lips. "Don't worry, I'm a reasonable man. I just have a few rules and if those rules are to be broken there are punishments. Thats all." He mentioned. "As for what I am looking for.. I'm looking for someone to share my mansion with. Someone who can play by my rules and listen to order. do you think you are good at listening to order?" He asked letting his bright eye's flirtatiously scan over the other male as he slightly lifted his chin.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:02 pm
DeersackBatman

"Yes."He replied. Christian hadn't dent this sort o thing before, but he did know how to follow orders that were given to him. But, yes he would disobey on in awhile to see the punishments the other could give out. It turned him on, the idea of being punished.

"Dylan, I would like to see your mansion." He replied to the request of the other male. Chris noticed the flity way he was looked at and it made him blush a little. He had never met a man as attractively masculine as Dylan and he wanted to see what he had to offer.

Christian could see that Dylan wanted something from him, but he wast sure about it yet. Christian sat there thinking of all the thing he could do to him, but he pushed them aside. Any way, it doesn't matter... What could Dylan do to him. /he wouldn't hurt him... would he?

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

The other male seemed to have replied fairly quickly, but still, it was exactly what Dylan wanted to hear. Raising his eyebrows the blonde nodded looking Christian over once more. His grin grew slightly as the other asked to see his mansion Dylan nodded, he picked up his coat and stood up looking down at Christian. "Perfect. Lets go." He stepped away from the table and sung his coat around his shoulders sliding it on, he turned slightly looking over at Christain through the corner of his blue eye's. "Hopefully it satisfies you." He cooed. Making his way out of the small coffee shop the blonde walked over to his bike, he lifted his leg over the bike and sat down on it starting it up. Waiting for Christian to climb on behind him before driving out of the lot and down the road.

Dylan arched his eyebrows slightly, he leaned forward a bit and gripped his hands against the handle bars as the wind rushed around them. His soft blonde hair shifting in the wind as his coat opened slightly and his shirt pressed against his chest. After a bit they had reached his home, parking his bike he kicked out the kick stand and let Christian get off before he himself did. Lifting his head he looked up at his mansion. "Come, you can see the inside." He offered walking over to the front door Dylan pulled his keys out and unlocked it holding the door open for the dark haired male.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:53 pm
DeersackBatman

When Christian saw the house he was a bit surprised. "I was imagining a more traditional looking house, not so modern haha." He followed Dylan into the house and it was magnificent. "You have a lovely house, sir." He said the sir slipping out unconsciously, he didn't notice until he had said it, hoping the other male didn't hear the sir.

Christian stood in the foyer waiting for Dylan to close the door. "Dylan, you have a lovely home. Do you mind if I ask how you got it?" He asked trying to make small talk.

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Smiling at the comment Dylan made his way into the house, he shut the door behind him and walked over to Christian. "Did you." Sliding his hands into the pockets of his dark jeans the blonde glanced over at Chris after his last comment. "My father passed on his buisness to me, he was a very successful man.. But I plan to be an even more successful man." He mentioned, a slightly powerfulnes in his voice, looking over at the other male with a charming grin. "You called me sir."

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:08 pm
DeersackBatman

Christian was looking around, and not paying attention until he heard Dylan mention that he said sir.
"Uh.. No I diddn't..." He said a bit nervously. He thought the other hadn't noticed that, he was wrong. He crossed his arms across his chest, causing his pectoral muscles to buldge a bit and his arms to look a bit more full. "So... Nice place you got here.." He said trying to change the subject from his use of the word 'sir'.

Christian was starting to feel a bit more relaxed around the other male, but he wasn't all the way there yet. Being 100% okay that is, he would try his best to enjoy what ever was coming his way. "Are you into bondage play?" He asked suddenly, not knowing why he asked such a revealing, personal question.

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

A small chuckle escaped the blondes lips as the other quickly denied calling him sir. He then nodded when Christian once again complemented his lace, taking his hands out of his pockets Dylan took of his coat hanging it on the coat rack. Then Christian asked a very reveling question, this made the blue eyed male smirk, he rested his hands on his waist looking Christian over. "Maybe you'll be able to find out." He joked before making his way down and into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked loud enough for him to hear.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:48 pm
DeersackBatman

"Um, a soda would be good." He said, not knowing wether to stay in the foyer or follow the other male. He decided to stay in the foyer. He stood around for a bit but got bored. Christian decided to look around the house. He walked around the first floor and wandered into a room full of bondage stuff. He quickly closed that door and returned to his place before the other male returned with his soda.]

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hearing the other male Dylan pulled his fridge open, he took out a soda and rested it on the counter shutting the fridge behind himself. Picking up the soda the tall blonde made his way back over to the other male in the main room. Walking over to Christian he held out the soda for the other male. "Are you alright?" He asked with a charming smile, his bright blue eye's scanning over the others face and ears. "You're flushed.." He commented, it was true. Christian's cheeks, nose and even the tips of his ears were covered in a soft faint rosey blush.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:24 am
DeersackBatman

Christian took the soda from the other male, and looked at him as Dylan looked over him. Hoping he wouldn't notice the blush he had showing.
Secretly He wanted Dylan to show him the room that had all the kinky items in it.He secretly wanted to try the pole in the middle of the room with the leather restraints attached to the top."No, nothings wrong." he quickly responded, hoping the other ale wouldn't suspect anything major.

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

The blonde's smile soon vanished after the other males comment, Hm, nothing? Really. Nodding Dylan let out a soft sigh. "Sure, nothing." He replied looking down at the dark haired male, lifting his hand slightly he rested his knuckle under Christians chin. Lifting his face slightly his blue eyes met the others, Dylan's lips pulled into a charming half smile. "You're lying.. But that's okay." Taking his hand off the others chin the blonde stepped away, he pulled his jacket off his shoulders and hung it on the staircase. Rolling his sleeves up to his elbows he let his bright eyes trace over the other male seductively. "For now, but liars should be punished. But I have rules, I only punish the ones who belong to me. We are just strangers." Turning he walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a wine glass and a bottle he poured himself some. Turning around he picked the glass up and leaned on the table looking over at Christian as he took a sip.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:48 am
DeersackBatman

[
"I-I'm not lying..." Christian said as the male walked away. As Dylan walked away from him, he checked out the other male but, it was quite nice. "Wait, What do you mean by 'belong to me'?" He asked a bit timidly, but he knew what the other male had meant. He looked at Dylan sipping his wine, it was a bit early in the morning to drink wine.... but hey it 5'oclock somewhere, he thought. Christian thought it best to stay closer to the other male, and he then walked over and leaned against the nearest wall. "Well, were hardly strangers now..." Chrostian started not knowing where he was trying to go with the conversa
tion.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Smirking as Christian tried to make it sound like he wasn't lying Dylan shook his head slightly. Raising an eyebrow the blonde set his wine glass on the smooth black marble table, he turned his head just slightly to look at the other through the corner of his bright blue eye's. Dylan's smirk vanished hearing what Christian had to say about them hardly being strangers, the taller male turned around facing the other. He walked up to Christian forcing the other to back against a wall. Resting each one of his muscular arms against the wall on each side of Christian the blonde looked him over. "Do you think so?.. You think we are hardly strangers?" He asked, no trace of emotion on his face as his hooded blue eyes traced over the younger males features. "I only play with those who submit themselves to me.. You haven't seemed to do that.. Christian." The other males name came out as smooth as butter in Dylan's soft deep voice.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:31 pm
DeersackBatman

"I-I..." Christian began, melting when Dylan uttered his name very smoothly. He was getting aroused, very arosed and it was getting hard to hide it. This closeness to Dylan made him feel so good, he hadn't felt this way before and he was submitting to Dylans seductiveness slowly. He didn't know when he would break.

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feeling the boy tense up slightly under him Dylan kept their bodies just inches apart, his waist nearly touched Christian's. Licking the base of his lips as the other stuttered trying to find words the blonde's lips curve into a slightly faint devilish smirk. His right hand left the wall as it lowered near Christian's chest. Resting his fingertips over the boys chest Dylan rose his hand slightly, his eye's lowered to the shorter males chest as his fingertips brushed up towards his collar bones. Snapping his bright blue eye's back to Christian's deep brown ones he let his hand rest down against the others skin, his palm and fingers now on the males collar bones. His hand dragged up further slowly resting his thumb and pointer finger around the males neck. Dylan didn't clench his fingers around his neck, he simply let his hand rest there, like he waiting to. "You what, Christian?" He asked, his smirk gone, his expression demanding the other to speak.

OutOfConfidence -
Attire
Tattoo

User Image

Emensmansera

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff