Koha was pleased, he had introduced Juosta to his sister and it had gone so well he was overwhelming well. The two of them had gone off to play and have a good time as soon as the conversation between of them had worn to a close. He was light in his step as he made his way through the pack. He was trying to think of all the logistics, he had been sharing a den with his parents still but now that he and Juosta were official it seemed more appropriate to move out. He could possibly get one of his own, or he could move in with Juosta in the den she had been staying in since she had joined the pack, he just wasn’t sure how she would feel about it, after all they had only known each other for such a short period of time. He moved to sit under a tree by her den, it was the best place he would be able to see her as she came home.

Juosta had had a ball with Ada. She was walking back through the pack to her den. She realized that this was likely going to be home pretty well permanently now that she and Koha had defined what they were. She had wondered about the logistics while the conversation with his sister was happening, but for some reason say You Den or Mine just didn’t seem quite right in front of his sister. So she had gone off with Ada and had a crazy time jumping in all the puddles they could find, making it a contest to see who could make the biggest splash. Now as she head towards her den all she could feel was the ground squishing under her soaking wet feet, it was kind of uncomfortable, when she got home she would have to give them a good cleaning.

She rounded the corner to her den and was pleasantly surprised when she saw Koha sitting beneath a tree right beside her den. Totally forgetting about her soaking feet she ran towards him a little excited bark escaping her lips. “Koha I am so happy that you are here.” she said rushing up to him. She got right up to him and then froze awkwardly, she wasn’t exactly sure what to do next, should she kiss him, nuzzle him, hug him, she really was at a loss here. She had never had a relationship before Koha, in fact she had never even seriously looked at boys before him. She decided on just stopping in front of him and letting him make the decision.

Koha’s grin grew so large when he saw Koha come it almost reached his ears. “Juosta.” he said warmly. When she stopped short of him he was a little confused, was she not happy with the decisions they made. He decided not to let it bother him and he leaned in and gave her a kiss. “Here come I want to show you something.” he said standing up and leading her in the direction that was his home.

Kunle and Bik were outside their den, it had been a quiet day and they were enjoying a strangely empty den. Despite the fact that all their children were grown now they all still lived at home.

Kunle leaned over and gave his mate a flirtatious kiss. “You know the den is empty” he said wiggling his eyebrows at Bik. He had never realized it when they first had their cubs but having a litter of six in their den all the time made it exceptionally hard to have any sort of romantic time. He hadn’t minded at first but now his children had grown up and it was time for them to get out so he could make more.

“Oh Kunle you know that someone will be home soon enough.” she told him in a chastising voice, although it was clear she was having fun and flirting right back at him. She gave him a good nuzzle and as she lifted her head she saw one of her sons walking her way, with a female she had never seen before. “Who is that with Koha.” she wondered out loud causing Kunle to turn and work in that direction as well.

“I don’t know” he said just as the duo stopped before them.

Koha was happy that his mom and dad were not only home but outside of their den. He was grinning ear to ear clearly excited however also nervous at introducing his mate to his mom and dad. “Mom, Dad” he said giving each his parents a nuzzle in greeting. He took a step back and rejoined Juosta clearly showing that she was someone important.

“This is Juosta, my mate.” he told them. He cut right to the chase no reason to beat around the bush. “She joined the pack a few days ago and we’ve been hanging out and just today we made it official.” he told them.

Juosta just stood there barely managing to keep her jaw from dropping on the floor. Why hadn’t Koha warned her that this was where they were going. She tried to make herself look composed, she really wished she had taken the time to clean her feet that were so muddy. “Hi” she said to them nervously. She wasn’t able to get anything else out of her mouth.

Bik was a little shocked but she kept her composure. She knew the time would come when all her children found mates and would have families of their own she just didn’t know that that day was today. She took a step forward towards the poor girl that looked so uncomfortable with the situation. “Hello dear, and welcome to the family.” she said leaning in and giving the girl a newcomer. “I promise we don’t bite.” she whispered as she was leaned in. She took a seat back across from her son and her new daughter in-law. She was happy to have another girl in the family she had been greatly outnumbered with only two daughters and four sons.

While his mate greeted the female he moved towards his son and gave him a nuzzle, “Good going son she is gorgeous.” he said with a haughty laugh, he made sure to say it quietly though he didn’t want to make the poor darling feel any more uncomfortable than she clearly already was incredibly uncomfortable. Once his mate had moved away he moved over and gave her a quick nuzzle to his new daughter in law. “Welcome to the family darling.” he said then moved back to sit beside Bik.

Koha was very pleased, he knew that his parents would welcome Juosta with open arms. He looked over at Juosta and noticed how uncomfortable she looked. He moved closer to her, “It’s all right, I just wanted them to know who I had fallen in love with.” he said moving his body so she could lean against him a bit.

Feeling a little more comfortable with Koha at her side, she leaned into him. “Thank you.” she said finding her voice again. “Its a pleasure to meet you. I know you both must be such great parents to have raised a son like Koha.” she said turning her head to look up at Koha her eyes filled with love.

Koha bent quickly and kissed her forehead. Then he turned back to his parents, “I guess this serves as me saying that I am going to be moving out as well.” He looked at Juosta again realizing he had never actually talked to her about it before announcing it to his parents, he just knew that he didn’t want to spend a moment without her. He hoped she didn’t mind that he was moving in.

Kunle couldn’t help but the small level of excitement that rose up within him. That’s one down. Five to go. he thought to himself. He could see a light at the end of the tunnel, there may be a day soon where he and his mate would have their den back. He gave Bik a little nudge as if to relay his thoughts to her with his touch. He hoped she was thinking the same thing.

Bik had mixed emotions wash over her when she heard her son’s announcement. She was overjoyed that he had found a mate, and it was clear there was a great amount of love between them, they reminded her of herself and Kunle when they had first met. It was adorable. She was also happy to be getting her den back, bit by bit slowly but surely. Though on the same token she was sad that she wasn’t going to have Koha there with her. She assured herself that he wasn’t going to be far though he was just around the corner.

“That is wonderful news my dears.” she said. She took a breath. “Now just because you are moving out doesn’t mean that you never have to come and visit us you know.” she told him her voice in a mock scolding voice. She was serious about what she said but she wasn’t actually telling them off. “In fact I think we should have a new rule, a tradition.” she added making it sound nicer. “I want family dinners. Every week one mean all of us together.” she said. As she said it her head filled with dreams of a family dinner where she was surrounded by grandbabies, all her children happy and her a Kunle looking at them all know that they had created this wonderful line of wild dogs. “How does that sound to you both?” she asked.

Juosta was overwhelmed by the sense of family. She had grown up with just a single mom and had left when she was just barely a young adult. Now she was a member of a huge very loving family, she had in-laws, and sister and brothers. She hadn’t met most of them yet but from those she had met she was overjoyed at being a member of this family. “That sounds amazing.” she said excited to know that it wouldn’t be much longer before she met the rest of Koha’s siblings. “Thank you for being so welcoming.” she told them. Her voice was still small and shy but her body language showed that she was no where near as tense as she had been.

Koha felt as Juosta relaxed, she still stayed leaning against him but her muscles weren’t rigid with tension. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” he told his parents. He had loved living at home with them and they had been amazing parents. Just because he was moving away didn’t mean he never wished to see them again. “Well if you excuse us I think I would like to get my mate home now.” he said jumping up to his feat. He was suddenly very excited to get back to his new home and have alone time with Juosta a lot had happened today and he felt like it was time to have some quiet time with just the two of them.

Juosta was excited to get home to her den, well their den now, to spend time with just Koha. “It was so nice to meet you.” she told them as she rose to her feet she nodded her farewells to both of them.

Bik watched her son and his new mate walk away as the sun began to sink low into the sky. She turned back to her mate, “You know I think we should use this time to our advantage after all.” she said her eyes filled with lust. She was still just as madly in love with Kunle as she had been the day their relationship started. “What would you say to having more pups?” she asked.

Kunle didn’t need to be asked twice he was on his feet and moving towards the den the moment the words were out of her mouth, “I would love more pups.” he said as much as he gripped internally about not wanting to share his den nothing made him happier than his children with Bik. “Well lets get started my dear.” he said as he ducked his head and went inside.