Submit

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm
There was a random signiture image generator on the website. but I don't see it anymore when I checked today to update it.

What happened to it? Out of service?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:24 pm
kerrowe
There was a random signiture image generator on the website. but I don't see it anymore when I checked today to update it.

You need a registered GaiaTools account in order to use it c:
Once you login, it'll be under your "My Tools" tab at the top

Lady Saxophone
Vice Captain

Saxy Coder

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 am
Lady Saxophone
kerrowe

I tried logging back in.... and my passwords don't seem to be working...

So I tried the forgot your password thing. When will that be fixed? I can't use it. leads to an error page.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:46 am
kerrowe
Lady Saxophone
kerrowe

So I tried the forgot your password thing. When will that be fixed? I can't use it. leads to an error page.

The forgot password will be released in the next update, we have that working.
For now though just message me the email you registered with and I'll set a temporary password - Account settings also need to be updated to allow users to change their own password =w=

The old password hashing we used had some conflicts and we changed it. Some, but not all, passwords were affected by the issue. =w=
So much work, so much work  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 am
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Lady Saxophone
kerrowe

For now though just message me the email you registered with and I'll set a temporary password - Account settings also need to be updated to allow users to change their own password =w=

The old password hashing we used had some conflicts and we changed it. Some, but not all, passwords were affected by the issue. =w=
Geez. o3o;
I actually forgot which email I used... the username should be the same though.... although I ended up making another account tied on the site using the same username(most likely)

How should I go about this? Since I do have multiple emails I'll pm you the email I think I originally used for the old registration. Would you be able to check from there?

Because I would like to hope that I can still use my old random sig image list.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 am
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Lady Saxophone
kerrowe

Geez. o3o;
I actually forgot which email I used... the username should be the same though.... although I ended up making another account tied on the site using the same username(most likely)

How should I go about this? Since I do have multiple emails I'll pm you the email I think I originally used for the old registration. Would you be able to check from there?

The old registration, referring to the old system that was in place before these updates, is no longer used. Also if you wish to be able to use your old set of random images I'll need the URL so I can look you up, because I have to manually port them over.

Since you used the same username though that made it easy to find you. Though, your registration was after the release, so you shouldn't have had any issues signing in. I went ahead and set a temporary password though. After the next release (should be this weekend) you can use the forgot password and set a new one yourself. ^_^  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 pm
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Lady Saxophone
kerrowe

Geez. o3o;

The old registration, referring to the old system that was in place before these updates, is no longer used. Also if you wish to be able to use your old set of random images I'll need the URL so I can look you up, because I have to manually port them over.

Since you used the same username though that made it easy to find you. Though, your registration was after the release, so you shouldn't have had any issues signing in. I went ahead and set a temporary password though. After the next release (should be this weekend) you can use the forgot password and set a new one yourself. ^_^

http://gaiatools.com/randosig/img.php?usr=kerrowe

There is the image link I still used for the tools. Since it still works anyways.

Does that mean I'll be getting an email?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe

Geez. o3o;

There is the image link I still used for the tools. Since it still works anyways.

Alright I ported it over.
An email for a reset password? No. Although that's something we should look into doing. I messaged you the password I set it to.

When you sign in under the My Tools tab is the link to the RIG page. You should see on the left, under Random Image Sets a link Old RIG Sets. That's the ported RIG set, currently there's a bug with editing titles where the new title isn't saved.  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:14 pm
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe

Geez. o3o;

An email for a reset password? No. Although that's something we should look into doing. I messaged you the password I set it to.

When you sign in under the My Tools tab is the link to the RIG page. You should see on the left, under Random Image Sets a link Old RIG Sets. That's the ported RIG set, currently there's a bug with editing titles where the new title isn't saved.
I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

And so labeling is currently bugged?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Geez. o3o;

I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

You can add a title to a RIG Set, but you can't rename it afterwards. I've gotta look into why that is. gonk  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:09 pm
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Geez. o3o;

I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

You can add a title to a RIG Set, but you can't rename it afterwards. I've gotta look into why that is. gonk
How do you check that stuff btw?

and thanks for all the assistance  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 pm
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe

I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

Check what?  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:54 am
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe

I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

Later today we should be rolling out an update later today that will have email password resets. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:57 am
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe

I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

Later today we should be rolling out an update later today that will have email password resets. 3nodding
Great. THanks for the heads up, hoping to change from the recovery password soon.
This thread was more helpgful than I first thought.
Was a bit worried since I saw very few posts and such you know. o:  

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

29,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:12 pm
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
Knight Yoshi
kerrowe
I see my old photos. owo
Thank you for that.

Great. THanks for the heads up, hoping to change from the recovery password soon.
This thread was more helpgful than I first thought.
Was a bit worried since I saw very few posts and such you know. o:

Yeah the forums were emptied a few months ago because they were disorganized and full of really old threads. I'm glad I was able to help! smile  
[ ✔ ] User Support

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff