Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 am
User Image

Prowling across the savanah, the dark-coated Darth female gazed out across the dust-strewn landscape from under her thick hood. Her old master was gone again, out on another mission. But Lumiya wasn't out there looking for the leopard who was both an ally and an enemy. She had an entirely different mission in mind this time. Her plans were starting to come together, though it would be a long time before she rached her goal. Each tiny strand that she had been so carefully managing since adolescence was starting to interweave. She looked forward to seeing the final tapestry, knowing her power extended right across the land. But for now she was focusing on one tiny but important streand in that glittering future.

Heirs.

There was no point building up the kind of powerbase Lumiya was intent on if there was no one to hand it over to when the time came. But she didn't want just any old heirs. They had to be powerful, ruthless, and most of all worthy of their future inheritance. To that end she needed a male with the qualities she desired. She could have choosen someone from inside the pride, but she had no desire to mingle the bloodlines, and accidntally create a rival in the future. No, she needed a male to do the deed and then to never see him again. Her cubs would be unique, and had a very special future ahead of them. No male was going to be hangng around to mess up her plans.

Lifting her head she sniffed the air, trying to trace the scent that had led her out this way. A mix of blood, sweat and male..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:50 pm
Entertainment. That's what got him going. Laughing as they begged for mercy. Having killed this male's adol son in front of him. Then pushed his wife around a few times. Played with her. Yes... Just played. The moment the other lion went in to attack him when he was just about to have some REAL fun. That.. didn't go well. Not at all. The way the other threw himself on him, Kemusnahan simply rolled and threw him off of him. Easily.

Kemu began to laugh as he walked over to the male. "Please... don't make me laugh, put up a fight~ at least~Entertain me!~" Slapping the male's face and as soon as he recoiled. Kemu already grabbed the male by the neck and lifted him. The male looked at him with fear.. Having slaughtered his family, just on a whim!? "You are- pure evil- and for that I damn you!" He could only hear Kemu chuckle as he slammed him in to the ground. "Last wo-" He was gunna give him the chance to say anything he had left to say, but.. he grew bored and simply buried his teeth in to the male's neck. The sound of cracking and snapping bone, was pure music as he pulled the male's entire vocal chords out.

The female looked horrified just a little bit aways, as she saw her mate and son's bodies mangled. Kemu didn't stop just at the chores. But he was hot from pulling them apart. Not even tired. Shaking himself off and lifting his head only to get the sights on the girl that got away. He lowered his mouth to drop the remains of what was left of the intestines and and pieces of heart, yet still kept the stare on the girl. The crack of his smile, she could see it and she froze her whole body. As if the stare had entered in to her very soul.

His tail flicked... like a ticing time bomb...

Then the sound of someone approaching his other flank, causing him to break the stare. The hold he had upon her before she ran off.

Damn...

When he looked back, she was already gone. He sat on his hunches, nonchalantly licking the blood of innocence from his paws.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:25 am
The scent of fresh blood hit her long before she saw the scene of crippling cruelty that had strewn itself across the sands. The hind quarters of a dead lion lay mangled at the paws of a large red and black male. Though whether that was his natural colouring, or if he was just that messy with his kills, she had no idea. Nevertheless, this was the one she had been tracking across the featureless desert.

At last.

Stepping out once more she descended the dune she had just crested and proceeded directly towards the scene of destruction. As she drew closer she could smell the fading scent of another male, a youngster. Dead of course, and a female, whose blood splattered the area but didn’t saturate it. So it seemed that one got away… Sloppy again. But his hunting habits were not her entire concern. She had been tracking him for a while and his ruthlessness and sheer violence were exactly what she needed. She was the brain, but she needed brawn and that savage instinct in her offspring. And this male looked like her best bet for the optimal mix.

Finally she was close enough to speak without having to yell and she sat down, her tail curling behind her, flicking back and forth with restrained but jerky movements. She herself emanated danger, her eyes, hidden under the shadow of her hood, gleamed with dark intelligence, and her body, though lean and sleek and obviously female, was hard with muscle and carried more than one scar. Her claws were also stained black, from the poison she ritualistically applied.

“You there…” She called, intent on him.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:07 pm
Log:

carnage
There wasn't a time where he felt like winning more than he was now, a small girl? That was easy. He'd find her later, maybe gobble her it. He laughed now, with wholesome sheer joy. Then he heard something and lifted his head. Chewing on the insides of the child as he heightened himself.

"Someone who calls out to a wolf... not afraid of a bite." His voice was deep as he came in to view, and beyond, a lioness.

"You do not tremble but go to the path of the blood. You must be like blood." He smirked and went towards the lioness and stopped feet away. "Yes. Its me. THIS~ Was all me." Blood splattered everywhere, and dripping down her chin.

Growling with a grin.

Lumiya
Lumiya sat and watched as the messy male approached, her eyes two glowing red embers in the depths of her hood. It was obvious that his crazed madness didn't disturb her, just as his messy eating habits hadn't. After all, she had seen such gruesome sights before in her homeland, and on a fairly regular basis to boot. His comment made her lift her chin, a dark smile curling across her muzzle.

"A wolf's bite is not a thing to be afraid of. Rather the snake's venom is far more deadly." She returned, tail curling slowly, lazily, about her poison-tipped claws. Sure she may be female, but she had never relied upon brute strength to claw her way up the pride ranks. Brains and cunning were her weapons.

Glancing beyond him at the carnage spread all across the sand, she nodded. "It certainly wasn't anyone else." She agreed in an almost bored tone. "But your meal is not what I wished to discuss. I have a proposition for you." She certainly saw no need for subterfuge in this matter. He would either agree, and then oblige her, or refuse and she would look for another candidate. After all there were many males who would be useful to her, but she wanted the very best, and this male was the one she had set her sights on.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:22 am
There wasn't a need to clean himself off just yet. The smirk held true when she seemed so attracted to this carnage as he was. Kemu chuckled some.

"A female worthy of company? A snake in the grass- truly a sight to see."

Walking closer to her now, and then circled her. Examining her.
"I am eager to what what you have to offer in this proposition. You come with not an inch fear struck, not begging for your life, which means you want brute strength or defensive. Maybe a war to satisfy?"

Once more he made it around and to her face to face. His tail flicking like a whip behind him as he lowered himself to her.

"So what is it then~"

Tanakako

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 am
She watched as he slowly circled her once, and then again. He rhead twisted slowly, keeping him in sight as one would a dangerous opponant. She wasn't afraid, but neither was she stupid. Her own family were violent and deadly and not afraid of a little regicide. So she fully expected the same from strangers.

"My reasons are my own." She infirmed him, her voice a rich deadly purr from under the shadows of her hood. Her lean body rippled with the muscles that shifted under her glossy fur. "I need heirs. And I've decided you have the strength and ruthless temper I want." She stood, meeting him eye-to-eye, or at least eye to shadow. Her hood hiding everything except her sly smile from his view. She tilted her head and grinned darkly. "I want your strength. Though the war is a few years hence." She added, flicking her tail lazily. "Do you agree?"

Chi Sohma

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:28 pm
Chi Sohma

"Heirs? That brings you to the face to face of a monster." He rose to his full height and looked down at her, "And what would I gain.... Siring what I would otherwise eat."

He flicked his tail.

"Give me the real reason you want monsters.
"

He sat down but still kept his height.

"I feel for snake in the grass- there is more than just siring. Not like i would stop you from any violent acts, in fact that is much to praise to show others who dominates. But as far as cubs... I'm intrigued."

Tanakako

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff