❦ REWINDING ↺ HEARTS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:00 pm
A role play between -CrossroadsQueen- and ghoullia. Don't post but feel free to read along.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:04 pm
ghoullia
Sorry this took so long. I got a bit busier than I thought I would today...

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Nurse

XXX Life always took the most unexpected turns. One minute you were having the time of your life with the one person you truly loved, and the next you were stuck in an endless darkness. For Ana, she couldn't remember just how she'd come to be stuck in the darkness. Her life had once been full of happiness and a love that was so rare in the world she'd been brought into. Her parents had been rich and cold, they'd always pictured her marrying someone who was equally as rich. They also wanted her to work keeping their business going, despite the fact that her other siblings had never been asked too. She'd refused, she wanted nothing more than to teach piano. She was amazing at playing the piano, and her passion was to teach people to play an instrument that could light up the world the way it did whenever she played. Of course as a young girl she had once thought she had to do everything her parents wanted to please them. She'd even dated a boy names Roger James who had fit every image of the husband her parents wanted her to have. But what was life if you weren't happy? So the girl had left home and met someone that she truly loved. She loved him as she loved playing and he loved her right back. But nothing so perfect could have ever lasted. It was a shock that it has lasted thus far. Unfortunately one minute Ana had been somewhere, warm, happy, a feeling of pure bliss washing over her, and then next there was a bright white light and the sounds of her screams and then everything had gone really bright before it had dulled to nothing but pitch black.

XXXBlinking hard, hers bright blue eyes scanned the ceiling of the hospital room that she'd somehow come to be in. "Where am I?.." she asked aloud. The girl couldn't recall a thing about how she'd ended up flat on her back and in a hospital patient room. Slowly sitting up, she looked over at the bedside table and saw flowers from several people in her family. However, the biggest bouquet there was from someone she couldn't come up with a single memory of in her mind. She shook her head and thought she'd eventually remember when they walked in. She looked over at the button that would call the nurse. Pressing down on it and watching at the light came on, she heard the nurse's voice come through telling her they'd be right over with the doctor. "Thank you.." she said, her voice hoarse and her throat as sore as she'd ever thought possible. She shivered at how awful her voice sounded, and there was that nagging feeling that something was terribly wrong, but her mind wouldn't tell her just what. Ana didn't know that the drugs they'd used to keep her under while they worked were wearing off and boy were they wearing off fast. She flinched as the pain slowly came back. It wasn't unbarible, but it wasn't very pleasant either. She winced and groaned slightly in pain, luckily the nurse appeared with a cup of something to drink and another smaller one. "Pain killers dear" the nurse said as they handed her the cups. Tossing the pills back and chugging on the orange juice (only finding out now just how dry her mouth had been and how parched she'd been) she thanked the nurse. The doctor came in shortly after the nurse and gave Ana a quick check up before telling her that there was someone waiting to see her. She blinked, watching the doctor and nurse retreat as the door shut.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:58 pm
      User Image

✥ C H Ʌ R L I ΞxR Ξ Y N O L D S ✥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ ɪᴛs ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ...❞

"Mister Reynolds," a nurse called. The young man's head perked up in an instant and he stood up, wiping his clammy hands against his jeans as he walked over. "That's me," he informed, voice velvety yet deep. "How is she? Can I see her??" he questioned eagerly. For three weeks the love of his life had been comatose and not once had the nurses allowed him to pay a visit, claiming that since he was not a "blood relative", he was unimportant. Never mind the fact that he had been her boyfriend of two years. It wasn't as though she had any significant blood relatives anyway. From what he had learned, both of her parents were selfish assholes. He considered himself fortunate that he had never met them. "Yes. She is awake now," the lady answered. "Her room is just down the hall, second door on your right." With a shaky nod of his head Charlie moved down the hallway, a tattooed hand nervously tightening into a fist while the other clamped around his touch screen phone.

"Sweetheart..?" he called out as he entered, his thick Australian accent making itself profound. His clear blue eyes searched the room leisurely and stopped when they landed on Anastasia, his once tense shoulders relaxing. A warm relieved smile splayed across his lips and he took a few steps towards the beautiful girl. "My girl..." he breathed out. He wanted nothing more than to just scoop her up into his arms and kiss the hell out of her right then and there but he knew she had to be in pain. Charlie had been right there with Anastasia when the accident had taken place. The car had been absolutely eviscerated. The impact of a four-ton pickup truck ploughed straight into the passenger side at the force that of an atomic bomb. It flipped the chassis and sent it bouncing it across the road. And Charlie remembered there had been so much noise until everything faded to black. Miraculously enough, he had suffered very minor damage. Merely a few broken ribs and a hairline fracture to his skull, along with a few cuts and scratches from the shattering of glass. He was released only after two days of being hospitalized. His girlfriend, on the other hand... he was completely unaware of the damage she'd taken.

-CrossroadsQueen-
no worries! i hope mine was ok.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:10 pm
ghoullia
I am VERY SORRY.. I hope you still wanna do this ]: .

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Unknown

XXX Ana had been trying to remember how she had ended up in the small white room. But every time she tried to remember her head hurt more than she thought possible, so after a few minutes of trying to remember and a searing pain, she gave up. She looked at the small window to the right of her bed (the door to her left) and saw nothing but another building, it made her feel boxed in and awfully claustrophobic. She heard the small click sound of the door opening. Her head turned towards the sound as an unfamiliar voice floated in through the small crack. She watched as a strange man walked in and he seemed to be delighted to see her, although she had absolutely no idea why he was here. She also didn't like how he was looking at her, only her boyfriends ever did that, and as far as she knew, he wasn't her boyfriend. She watched as he walked further into the room, and while he spoke she did her best to try to remember if she'd ever known this male before. But looking at him gave her a funny feeling inside, a feeling that she both liked and didn't want to welcome. She cleared her very sore throat and took a sip of the water the nurse had been kind enough to give her before she'd left. Swallowing, she looked up at the very attractive male "I'm sorry... But who are you?" she asked him softly, her voice weak.

XXXBeing in a bed for three weeks and not being able to speak or move had made her awfully sore. Ana was itching to get out of the bed she was currently parked in permanently and do laps around the room (although she doubted she'd be able to hold herself up, much less run laps around the small room). "Could you tell me where I am?..." she asked as she looked from her once before boyfriend, around the room, and then at the only door. She really wished someone would come in and just explain to her what was going and why had they let some stranger into her room? Did this hospital have to security? She had no idea who the this guy was and they'd given him access to her hospital room. Not to mention the fact she couldn't move or even try to defend herself if he ever thought about harming her. Okay now she'd freaked herself out, all she could think about was things this guy could possibly want from her, panic grip her heart and her veins ran cold.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 pm
      User Image

The man's blue eyes creased as he laughed quietly. "Nice joke, Ana. Tell me another one." Charlie took a seat on her bed and the mattress shifted slightly as he did so. He smiled warmly at his girlfriend and took in each of her features from her softly curled eyelashes and her stunning blue eyes to her enticing pair of dusty pink lips. Even in the condition that she was in she still managed to look so beautiful. He would have reached out to caress her cheek if she hadn't asked him another strange question. He saw the blankness in her face and his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Please tell me this is a joke, Ana..." Charlie searched her eyes for a sign, for anything, but there was nothing. Only emptiness. Nervously Charlie licked his chapped lips and was about to say something when a nurse along with a doctor walked in.

"Sir, we're going to need you to leave now." His once tender eyes quickly filled with unleashed anger. "I haven't seen my girlfriend in three ******** weeks and you won't even allow me five minutes alone with her?!" He glared daggers at the man who only stood there calmly, reaching into his pocket for his pager. "Please make your way out of this room before security is called." Charlie only released air through his nostrils in a small laugh. "My father co-owns this ******** hospital, do you really think security can do s**t?" He spat the words as if they were venom as his hand clenched around his phone. The doctor and nurse exchanged glances. "Whatever you have to say to Ana you can say to me, too." The doctor responded with a sigh. "Very well..." His eyes scanned over his clipboard briefly and he moved towards them. "The car accident seemed to have damaged the entorhinal cortex of her brain. The entorhinal cortex is located in the hippocampus of her brain and if damaged, will cause amnesia..."

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-
of course I do razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 am
ghoullia

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Unknown

XXX Feeling the springs of the mattress become squished and hearing their whine as the male took a seat on her bed, Ana was both shocked and confused. She raised a brow at him, wondering what he was doing, until he started to speak. So he thought this was a joke? A stupid joke?! This was anything but a joke, in fact this was her very life on the line. Looking at the unfamiliar male as he questioned her made her slightly upset. But when he asked her the second time, there was something about the way he looked, so heartbroken and even his voice. The way he said her name, like she meant something very deeply to him, although she couldn't pinpoint those feelings for him. Ana watch as the male was about to say something else, but before he had the chance to, in walked the nurse and the doctor from earlier. Looking at them, she was in some ways, happy they'd walked in, she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable being alone with the blonde haired male. When the male started to argue with the doctor, she felt even more terrified, she hadn't pegged him the type to be so angry and aggressive. But what really shocked her was when he called her his girlfriend. That made no sense, how could she be his girlfriend if she didn't even remember him? Wouldn't she have remembered someone like that? Someone she cared so deeply about? Although it was evident that he for some reason cared deeply about her, which still confused her.

XXXTurning to face the doctor and nurse, she was relieved to see that the blonde had finally removed himself from the bed, the weight of him no longer making the mattress lower on one side. Once everything was cleared up, and security wasn't called due to the fact that the male's father ran the hospital, she listened to the doctor. The girl had no idea what the doctor was saying, in fact she didn't know anything about which side of the brain or even what that part of the brain did. The one thing she did understand, however, was that if it was damaged, it could cause amnesia. But I can't have that... I mean I still remember who I am... although I can't remember too well how I got here... Though they said it was a car crash... she thought to herself for a moment. Ana tell the news sink in before she cleared her very dry, very sore throat. "But doctor... I still remember who I am... I'm Ana Clark Michaels... How could I have amnesia?.." she asked him "If I can still remember that I'm twenty one and I live in an apartment? Was my brain damaged in the crash?" she asked, unsure of what all this meant. How could you have amnesia if you could remember almost everything about yourself. What Ana didn't know, was that she didn't remember everything.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 pm
      User Image

The doctor complied and Charlie's vice grip on his cellphone loosened slightly as he listened to the other man speak. Realization hit him all at once and his entire face seemed to fall like a hurt puppy. The love of his life had amnesia. There was no recollection of him in her brain. He was a complete stranger, in her eyes. "I'm afraid so," the doctor spoke regretfully. "The hippocampus is located in the mesial temporal lobe of the brain, otherwise known as the most sensitive area of the brain. Even the slightest amount of damage has the ability to trigger memory loss," he explained. "In your case, however, you have only lost part of your memory, which is very rare." The doctor paused for a moment, allowing what he just said to sink in for the both of them. Charlie was visually calm now, and he looked down at Ana's hand that was so close to his. Without thinking, just mostly out of instinct, Charlie moved his hand off his lap to rest it on top of Ana's. His hands were so large in comparison to hers, something that never ceased to make him smile. The male curled his fingers around her hand and grazed his thumb over her knuckles, returning his softened gaze to the doctor. "Well is there any way to get her memory back?"

"It is possible," he began. "However, it will require a great amount of effort as she does not seem to have a figment of memory left of you." God, those words cut deep. Charlie only pressed his lips together and just nodded his head. "In order to get her memories back, there are a few ways. But the most common way is to bring her places she used to go most, introduce her to any friends or relatives, and basically show her the past that she used to have." Nodding his head contemplatively, Charlie continued to rub small circles over Ana's hand. "I can do that. When do I get to discharge her?" The doctor glanced down at his clipboard and flipped to a new page. "In one or two weeks actually, as long as there are no signs that there's any problems with her body." Charlie mutely nodded at the answer while absently fiddling her index finger with his thumb. He wanted to discharge her now and just take her home where she belonged, but that wasn't a possibility. He guessed he would just have to wait it out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:26 pm
ghoullia

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Unknown

XXX The news didn't quite shock Ana the way they probably should have. This was simply because, to her, there was nothing that she didn't really forget. She had no idea who this male was, and for some reason he kept trying to console her, or maybe it was himself the he was trying to console. Either way, she felt super uncomfortable while he held her hand and played with her finger tips. The good news was that hopefully Ana could remember the things she forgotten if she revisited the places she no longer remembered. She felt confident in regaining her memory, and maybe she could even remember who the male sitting by her side was too. They way he acted around her, and both the way he talked to her and treated her, she assumed that he had meant a great deal to her before she'd forgotten him. She did think that two weeks was a bit extensive for her to be staying in the hospital. But if the doctor said she needed three weeks, then she wasn't going to try and protest, What good would it do? She watched and obeyed as the doctors took to work and checking her over and making sure everything was okay. Once that was finished, Ana was once again laying in her bed and trying to think of who this male really was. But every time she tried her memory was fuzzy and nothing came. She looked him over, he was very handsome, he had a bit of a temper she'd learned, but he didn't seem like he was a bad person. Just a person that struggled when they were given crappy hands in life. Ana had taken her hand back from his and rested it across her stomach. "What's your name?... You never told me.. And I can't remember.." she said softly, looking anywhere but at his face.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm
      User Image

The doctor needed his space to work with Ana, so Charlie respectfully moved elsewhere while the man did so. He trudged over to the end of Ana's bed and pressed his lips into a grim line, folding his herculean arms across his chest. He was aching for some kind of recollection from her, half-expecting a switch to flip inside of her and for her pretty blue eyes to light up when she looked at him like they used to. Instead, she remained uneasy and avoided all possible eye contact. The doctor checked Ana's vitals and whatnot before gathering his things and leaving with the nurse, closing the door lightly behind him. The twenty-six year old male made his way around the bed once more and took a seat in the blue cushioned chair to Ana's right. He rested his arms along the armrests and looked to his girlfriend when she questioned him, nodding his head understandingly. "It's uh.. it's Charlie..." he informed, voice low and soft. He gave the young woman a smile that was meant to be comforting though it faded when he saw that she wasn't looking at him. He leaned back in his chair, getting comfortable, and licked the base of his lips contemplatively before he finally spoke. "We've been going strong for a little more than two years," he continued. "Started dating back in the August of 2013. August 14th," he reminisced in a low voice, half a smile touching his chapped lips. "I have some pictures of us if you would like to see them. This way you'll know that I'm not just bullshitting you," he started, and dug out his phone from the pocket of his dark jeans to go through his gallery.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 pm
ghoullia

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Charlie

XXX Hurt was written all over the male's face as he sat beside her, and for some reason it made her feel sad. She knew she couldn't be to blame for what happened, and neither could he, but that didn't mean that things were okay. She couldn't bare to look at Charlie, as he spoke his name, she knew he was hoping she would remember him, but for the life of her she just couldn't. So instead, she played with her fingers as Charlie told her his name, his voice low and soft, and full of sadness. In fact that's what was radiating throughout the whole room. A sadness hung over it like someone had died, and maybe part of her had died, the part that would have made this strange man by the name of Charlie, happy. The part of her that had probably once looked at him the way he looked at her, even though she couldn't remember it. Will I ever remember you?... Charlie?... Nothing.. I can't think of anything about him... Not even his name sparks a memory... she thought to herself silently.

The silence hung in the air for a moment, making the sadness seep into her, making her wish she was someone else or maybe even somewhere else. Charlie spoke then, telling her they had been together for the better part of over two years and they had still been going strong. And here she sat, unable to recall a single thing about the past two years she'd spent with this man. She tried for a few moments to think of something, anything that could get her to remember the past two years. The only thing she got was a minor headache. When Charlie asked her if she wanted to see photos of them of the past two years, she could see the hopefulness in his eyes as he dug for his phone, saying that he wanted to prove to her he wasn't lying. She nodded and watch him search his phone.

When Charlie presented her with the phone, she accepted it and looked at it, eyes wide. She saw herself, but she looked.. Happy? Through the roof happy, something she couldn't remember ever feeling. Ana looked at another photo, this one was of the two of them on the couch from her second apartment. She was shocked at the way she was looking at the male that was sitting beside her. She looked at him like he was everything she had ever wanted, and maybe then he had been. Ana looked through a few more until she found one with their friends. Jessica and Eric. She smiled "Are Jessica and James still fighting? Or did they get back together like they always do?" she asked, looking up from the phone and at Charlie. She couldn't recall anything about the two of them, but everything else seemed to be there. She remembered the places and the rest of the people, but for some reason Charlie was no where inside her mind, why was that?.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:59 pm
      User Image

There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he gave Ana the phone. She scrolled through his gallery and he leaned against the bed to look through the pictures with her, a faint smile crossing his lips when her thumb tapped the one of them sitting on the couch from Ana's old apartment. He had an arm draped around her shoulders and she was leaning into him slightly, both of them looking at each other and laughing at something that Charlie couldn't recall at the moment. The picture was beautiful. Symbolized how much they truly loved and cared for one another. It saddened the man to know that the feelings were no longer mutual. Charlie's gaze shifted to Ana for a brief moment whilst she scrolled through a few more and he smiled when he caught her smiling. The male looked back at his phone upon hearing her question and he nodded his head some. "They're actually married now," he informed. "And expecting," he added, knowing that the news would bring Ana great joy.

"I believe they are four months in." Charlie overlapped his hand with Ana's for only a few moments to flick his thumb in an upwards motion against the screen to go to the more recent photos. When he landed on the one that he wanted, he tapped the screen to enlarge it and he glanced at his girlfriend to watch her reaction. The picture was of Jessica and James. Her shirt was lifted up only enough to expose her baby bump and James was kneeling onto the floor beside her, fingers pointing enthusiastically at her tummy with a wondrous proud daddy-grin splayed across his face. Jessica and James were two of Ana's friends long before they were ever his, so Charlie could understand why she would remember them and not him. Though it didn't make him any less distressed.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:23 pm
Quote:

User Image
User Image

XXA T T I R E - Casual
V E H I C L E - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Charlie

XXX Hearing the news about James and Jessica made her smile, she nodded "I remember now.. Her wedding theme was Paris and it drove James mad.. He wanted to kill her because of how insane she went trying to plan and figure out how to decorate everything.." she said with a small laugh. But the wedding had been a beautiful one nonetheless. Jessica and James had a lovely reception and everything went as her best friend had planned. Ana felt Charlie's hand on hers as he flipped through the photo's. She didn't say anything, his hand on hers felt familiar in a way her mind couldn't understand, but her body could. She watched the screen until he pulled up the photo of Jessica with her baby bump. A smile spread her pink lips as she looked at it "I remember how freaked out she was when she found out.. She was worried James was going to think it was too early for kids.. After all they had only been married for a year.." she said, remembering how flustered and worried her friend had been.

"Four months.. Wow.. That baby will be here in no time.." she said as she handed the male his phone back. Just as she was about to ask Charlie if they were married when a nurse walked in. She watched the other female make her way over to Ana and hand her a cup of water and another cup with, Ana assumed, was pills. She took the pills and watched as the nurse walked back out once she finished. She turned to Charlie, feeling slightly drowsy. "I guess it's bed time.." she uttered softly. She assumed the doctor had prescribed a very strong pain killer because she rarely got drowsy when taking medication. She looked over at the small clock that was on the table beside her bed. She hadn't noticed how long her and Charlie had been talking for until she had looked over at the clock. She looked up at the ceiling and before she knew it, the darkness of sleep clouded her mind and she was asleep.

Two Weeks Later

Looking at herself in the small mirror in the bathroom attached to her hospital room, Ana tried to comb out her hair with her fingers, wishing she looked better for some weird reason. She was being discharged today and Charlie was the one who was going to take her to the place he said they had together. He'd told her countless stories about their place and how they had come about it. She'd listened intently, but she could never quite picture it. She knew what it looked like, every room he spoke about had a clear in her mind, but she could never picture the two of them together inside it. It was frustrating for Ana. She wanted nothing more than to remember who she had been before the accident. She barely remembered the accident itself, which she also found both frustrating and odd. "Just take your time.." she said to herself. Nothing comes easy.. Just take it slow.. Go with Charlie and see if anything happens.. Besides you can't expect to remember anything if you live in the hospital for the rest of your life.. she thought to herself as a knock sounded at the door.

Taking a deep breath, she fixed her clothes "Coming!" she said as she walked over and threw open the door. She walked out and saw a nurse standing outside the door waiting for her. "Follow me to the front desk, they have your discharge papers and I think that young man is there waiting for you" the nurse said. Ana knew that the young man was Charlie, but she guessed the nurse didn't know his name. She nodded and followed the nurse through the halls of the hospital, seeing other patients in their rooms. She looked away after a while, these halls and rooms were filled with a dark, deep sadness that hung in the air like a thick honey. She shivered a bit at the thought of having to spend another night here. I definitely wanna go home.. Wherever that is.. she thought to herself. Both females stepped into an elevator, the nurse hitting the G button for the main floor. The elevator lurched down until it stopped on the floor and the nurse stepped out, followed by Ana. She held her bag of belongings and followed the nurse until she spotted Charlie. She smiled and held up a hand, waving a little. She made her way over "Hey" she said softly, wondering if he'd taken care of her discharge papers yet.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas