Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:39 pm
Big Hobbit

User Image

Kirimi was laying outside of the den that she now called home. She loved the feeling of having a home again, it had been far to long and none of the homes she had before had felt as good as this one. She had finally found the right fit.

As she laid outside the den she watched young ones run and play. She couldn't help but smile. It was awesome to be around the bustling activity of a pride. From where she stood a pride that had cubs running about living life was a healthy pride. She started to wonder now that she had joined the pride and she was going to get to know Imarogbe better if perhaps her time to have cubs. Kirimi had always wanted to be a mom but the timing had never been right. How could one be a mother if they didn't have a home that they felt comfortable in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 pm
nessiaing

User ImageImarogbe was the happiest that he'd ever been in a long time. He was living a peaceful life with two wonderful lionesses who he cared for greatly and would do anything for.

He'd nearly given up on his dream of a family life until now, it had seemed like something out of his grasp. However, he knew now that he could have what he wanted as he walked toward his den with a large smile on his face knowing that he would no longer be dwelling there alone.

Kirimi wanted to stay with him! The thought still made him giddy and his heart flutter with joy. He couldn't believe that after such a long time, he was no longer alone.

As he approached, he caught sight of her by the opening of then den they now shared.

"Hey, what are you doing here all by yourself?," he said playfully.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:55 pm
Kirimi looked up and smiled when she saw Imarogbe coming her way. She pulled herself up to a sitting position in order to greet him better. "Hello" she cooed and moved in to give him a quick nuzzle. It was strange for her to do, she had never really made physical contact with anyone since she was a cub. She had never been the lovey dovey sort but Imarogbe brought that side of her out.

"I guess I am just getting use to my surroundings still." Kirimi knew that she should get out there and meet others into the pride but everything was so still so new so fresh and Kirimi wanted to savour every moment of it. For now getting to know Imarogbe and the other female that they were mated to was good enough. Soon she would get out there and meet others.

"What have you been up to today?" she asked him. Patting the ground next to her to indicate he should come and sit.

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 pm
nessiaing

Ima's heart fluttered as Kirimi approached him and he rubbed his head lovingly against hers. It felt so good to him to finally be able to express the affection, care, and love that he has always wanted to shower on the lionesses that would forever be part of his life.

"Yeah, it takes some getting used to, living in a new place. Just take your time, folks here are pretty nice and willing to give you space," he said in an understanding way. With the exception of those that were born here, everyone was new at one point in time.

"I've just been scoping around the pride and seeing what everyone else is up to. I did my walk around the borders this morning, seems like everything is quiet as usual. You should walk the borders with me sometime, I'd love to show you the full range of the lands."

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:07 am
Kirimi smiled happy with the affection Ima showed her. She was honestly surprised by her capacity to love both Ima and Adnia. At first she was worried that she would feel like the odd man out in their little trio. Adina and Ima had known each other before living here, they had come from the same pride. She was surprised though as she settled in she found that the three of them were creating a strong bond, no one was left out.

With the thoughts of all the love the family group had and felt a feeling that was fairly new to her. She was feeling her biological clock ticking. Kirimi wasn't old, but she wasn't young either. Until now she had never felt settled at home and safe. Now that she had the home she had always dreamed of and a family the black lioness wanted more still.

"Have you ever thought about children?" Kirimi blurted out. She was never the best at subtlety, though she felt like she could tell Ima whatever was on her mind.

Big Hobbit
sorry for the super long wait!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 am
nessiaing

Ima was still thinking about things he could do to make Kirimi feel more at home in the pride when he was caught completely off guard by her sudden comment. He blinked slowly at first, making sure that he'd heard her correctly before speaking.

"Honestly Kirimi, I have always wanted my own kids," he smiled at his admission. He was a little bit in awe at the fact that she'd asked him such a thing. There were times when Ima felt overwhelmed with the turn of events that his life had taken.

Sometimes it seemed as though in one moment he was alone and coping with his new life, and in the next moment he had two beautiful mates and one was asking him if he thought about children!

"What do you think about children?"

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:13 pm
Kirimi felt her heart do a little flutter, his answer was exactly what she wanted to hear. "I think I want some." she told him thankful for her black pelt hiding the blush she could feel rising to her cheeks.

"Before now I had never given it thought it was something I could do. I was always on the move never had a solid home, a mate. Now though I have everything." she said leaning in to give him a nuzzle.

She wasn't really sure how to continue the conversation, should she formally ask him to have cubs, or was it something he had already pieced together, and of course their was Adina to consider, would the other lioness in their trio mind if she and Ima had cubs? There were so many things to consider.

Big Hobbit
Wow I am the worst rp partner ever I am sorry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 pm
Ima's smile turn into a wide grin. Were they seriously having this conversation right now? A conversation about having cubs? He and her? Her and him?

"I think I know how you feel even though our situations have been different. I thought that everything I had ever hoped for was gone with my homeland. I really thought I was doomed to wander the rogue lands for all eternity!"

Ima laughed at his statement, hiding the true depression that he'd felt wandering alone in the unfamiliar lands not knowing if his loved ones were alive or dead. The very thought quickly hardened his resolve.

Ima looked Kirimi in the eyes and said in the most serious tone the male had probably ever used, "Just for the record, I would love to have cubs with you Kirimi. Whenever you're ready. Both you and Adina. I grew up surrounded by many family members and I would love nothing more than to share that experience with the two of you."

nessiaing
Its cool, you haven't forgotten! smile

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:57 pm
Big Hobbit
Wrap with your next post?

Kirimi's smile grew to covering her face ear to ear. "I can't wait to have kids! Can we start now?" She asked her excitement bubbling over to a place that she was no longer in control of it. It felt like all her dreams were coming true.

She rose to her feat tugging him towards their den. She knew Ada wouldn't be home right now and she wanted to start right away. She wasn't exactly a young lioness it might take some time to end up pregnant and she didn't want to wait any longer. If she was lucky perhaps she would even get two litters before she couldn't have anymore... though maybe she was getting a little ahead of herself.

"I love you." she told him as she tugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:21 pm
Imarogbe could hardly believe what was happening in his life at this very moment. He stared at Kirimi with amazement, wondering just how he'd managed to come to this point. He was so fortunate to have them, Kirimi and Adina. They had brought a light to Ima's life that he was certain had been snuffed out with the destruction of his birth home and the separation of his family. Here before him was his present and his future.

Ima rose to his feet with a sly grin on his face and love in his eyes.

"Yeah, lets start now. I love you too Kirimi."

nessiaing
Done!

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items