Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Little Too Friendly (Musoke x Tsukiko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image

Musoke had spent some quality time with his best friend, a wonderfully beautiful leopardess. His Asteria. Spending time with her always made Musoke feel happier and lighter. They gave each other exactly what they needed. A bond, but not so tight that it was suffocating. A roll in the hay, without the commitment. Though in their own way they were committed to each other. Musoke knew on some level that although he spent a lot of time out and about with other ladies, he knew that Asteria was there for him when he came back. The one thing that Musoke never really considered was that it could be hurting her, as far as he was concerned she was just as happy as he was.

He was moving briskly today out for a good run to burn off the extra energy he had seemed to store up while he was hanging out with Asteria. Musoke needed these runs to burn off his energy at least one a day but sometimes two or more. He loved the way the wind sounded rushing past his ears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

Tsukiko was supposed to be doing some hunting for the pride, but she found herself a bit distracted. She was lying down, gazing up at the clouds floating across the sky. She had a huge grin as she tried picturing images within the clouds. Days like today were something special, where she could relax comfortably and just let the clouds go rolling by. Her family was back at the pride, probably making themselves useful. Later she would help out, she thought with a grin.

As she began to doze off, she thought she heard the sound of foot steps. Instead of looking to see what it was, Tsukiko turned over to face away from whatever was approaching. The image of one of the pride members finding her was in her head. She did not want to get caught by someone. If her family found out she was neglecting her duties, she was sure she would not hear the end of it. They would never trust her to go hunting alone again.

She tried to lay as close to the ground as she could, hoping the brush would keep her brightly colored from being seen.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:11 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Musoke was going full speed when he paused, out of the corner of his eye he had seen some brush move. He looped around and tried to spot where he had seen it. Perhaps it was a figment of his imagination. He looped around trying to see where the moving brush had been. It didn't take long for him to see the pink and purple cheetah laying low in the brush.

He leaned over looking down into the brush. "Hi there" he said looking at the female. Immediately Musoke's thoughts went to how beautiful the cheetah was, it didn't take to long for him to notice these types of things. As Asteria had told him on more than one occasion he was always thinking with the wrong head.

"Are you alright there?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:50 pm
Tsukiko knew that her hiding spot wasn't the best and that it would take a blind creature to avoid seeing her. She turned her head toward the cheetah and gave a weak smile. He wasn't apart of her pride, that much was clear. She would have remembered a cheetah with such interesting markings as his.

As casually as she could, she stood up and brushed her fur off, trying to make herself presentable. “Hello,” she greeted. “I am just fine, especially now that I see you.”

The moment she stopped speaking, she felt a wave of embarrassment rush over her. “I mean, I felt relieved that you weren't apart of my pride. I was sort of goofing off and I was scared that I was going to get in trouble.” She said, speaking quickly.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Musoke step back giving the female some room to get out of her hiding place, though he stayed within her line of sight. "I am glad that I could make your day a little better." Musoke said his tone light and carefree. The only part he had really heard in her sentence was that she was happier to see him, the reason for why didn't much matter to Musoke.

"My name is Musoke and you are right I am not apart of any pride nor am I really from this area." Musoke told her. Musoke had thought about joining prides but not being able to move around and limited access to females didn't appeal to the brightly coloured male. He didn't want to seem rude though so he asked, "What pride are you apart of. Am I close to their borders?" Musoke didn't want to be invading on any land.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 am
“It is nice to meet you Musoke. My name is Tsukiko.” Her speech had slowed down a little bit, to a more normal speed. She couldn't help but still be very excited about the run in. It wasn't everyday that she had a run in with a rogue, especially not one with such amazingly bright colors in his fur.

“I am part of Bliksem'Maagden. You don't been to worry about being too close. I am out of the pride, just doing some hunting, well I should be doing some hunting.” She let out a chuckle. “I guess I got a little distracted with daydreaming.”

She brushed any remaining grass off herself. “What about you? Are you from a pride?” She questioned as she tried to remember any near by prides in the area.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:31 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Muskoka listened carefully as the female spoke. He didn't want to be tied down to any one female or place but he knew how to treat a female, Asteria had taught him that much.

"No no no, no pride for me." he said his tone musical. "I could never stay in one place for too long, I get the itch to move and see the world. Even though sometimes I wish I could stay around one area, as some areas have exceptional company." he told her.

"Well if you are too be hunting perhaps I could help you?" he offered to her. Muskoka had long since learned that if you helped a female with things she was usually much more willing to spend time with him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:53 pm
“You must live an exciting life then! I mean it must be terribly dangerous, but what is danger without adventure?” Tsukiko said. “I've always lived with my family. I wouldn't do well outside the pride, living without my family.”

She felt herself get embarrassed when he offered to help her hunt. “Well I can use the help! I wouldn't want you to feel like you had to help though, especially if you had something more important to do.” She replied, giving him a grin. It would be great to have someone to hunt with though! Hunting alone could be so boring sometimes.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:13 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Muskoke smilled, this was perfect he would be woo her with his hunting skills then perhaps be able to convince her to come back out of her pride every now and again to visit with him. "I don't mind it at all!" Muskoke exclaimed excitedly.

"Why don't we make it a competition!" he said with a little skip in his step. "We can meet back here in one hour." He said. He was already trying to work out in is head whether or not he should let her win or do amazingly well and impress her that way.

"Who ever one has the most kills gets to ask the other for something." he said already working out in his head that he would ask her for another visit. He must win this mini competition.

"All right? Ready, set, GO!" he shouted go and took off not bothering to see if she would agree to the competition, he knew on some level that she would, he had a way of convincing others without even really trying.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:34 pm
Tsukiko grinned. A competition, how exciting! “Sounds good to me.” She said, before taking off. The winner would get to ask the other for something, she thought as she darted away. She would have to come up with something good just in case she did win! The competition would surely make hunting more enjoyable.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces