Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Can anyone help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:27 pm
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to get my dream avi , but I'm far from able to get it . I'm working hard to get it, selling in the market place, playing games, sellng expensive things, but it's going to be a while until I'm able to purchase the items I want. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated ! 4laugh 4laugh

This is the items list:
Delinquent's Bleeding Heart
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades
dramallama User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:00 pm
XxDystrexX
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to get my dream avi , but I'm far from able to get it . I'm working hard to get it, selling in the market place, playing games, sellng expensive things, but it's going to be a while until I'm able to purchase the items I want. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated ! 4laugh 4laugh

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

How far along are you? I might be able to help, but I just went from 30b to 2b buying stuff.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 pm
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

How far along are you? I might be able to help, but I just went from 30b to 2b buying stuff.

I only have about 215,622,636 sweatdrop real chump change crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:16 pm
XxDystrexX
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

I only have about 215,622,636 sweatdrop real chump change crying

'bout all I can do at the moment. Ever try tickets? Selling 100 at 12.5 million can work, and tiles is pretty easy when you get the hang of it. But man, isn't one of those items 40b, get ready for the grind.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:25 pm
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

Thank you so much! And , no I'm not familiar with tickets, please tell me about them? And i know , I'm about to be working super hard for these gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:33 pm
XxDystrexX
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

Thank you so much! And , no I'm not familiar with tickets, please tell me about them? And i know , I'm about to be working super hard for these gonk

They are rewards from slots(kinda hard to make profit), blackjack(not too hard if you play blackjack well), and tiles(Very easy on hard difficulty).
Slots and Blackjack require tokens bought at the prize and joy shop.
Tiles doesn't use tokens and is pretty easy, but every level you play you risk losing your tickets.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:37 pm
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

I just tried playing Tiles, I have no idea what I'm doing lol. But thank you so much again for the generous g's !! heart whee I guess I'm just going to be posting things like this, while playing games and opening daily rewards. Whats up with zOMG , is that still up or what? I haven't been on in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 pm
XxDystrexX
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

I just tried playing Tiles, I have no idea what I'm doing lol. But thank you so much again for the generous g's !! heart whee I guess I'm just going to be posting things like this, while playing games and opening daily rewards. Whats up with zOMG , is that still up or what? I haven't been on in a while.

No, they took it all out, there was a security bug. You have to match the tiles by background or icon. Also word bump can work. don't bother about the gold it gives you, worry about the bonus levels like color spam and chatterbox.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:57 pm
delasislas
XxDystrexX
delasislas
XxDystrexX

This is the items list:
My Deranged Valentine
Acolytes Blessing
Counterfeit Mistress
Lady Coccinella
A in Spades

No, they took it all out, there was a security bug. You have to match the tiles by background or icon. Also word bump can work. don't bother about the gold it gives you, worry about the bonus levels like color spam and chatterbox.

Oh wow, that sucks ! Well I'll try those and thanks for the help wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:59 pm
No problem, If I find stuff, I'll try to sell it to give you some.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items