Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Aura and Wasteland Wyvern's Kekipi. Please do not post without invitation.
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Wasteland Wyverns Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:53 am
The indigo lupine moved quickly through the dense undergrowth of one of the forests nearby. She, unlike her long legged companion, enjoyed the cover the forest had to offer. She loved the condensed feeling of the brushes pushed against her and the feel of the barky, mossy earth between her toes. The smell of ceder filled her nose as she stopped and looked around from one of the low hanging branches of the tree she was by.

Her eyes flashed slightly in the light and she bounded forth towards the movement she had seen. With a tiny squeak and then silence one could tell she had made her mark. She had been hunting a chipmunk, not that it had much to fill her hungry stomach. If only she had someone else to hunt with. Oh well. She quickly swallowed the small creature down and began to look around the foreign landscape for something or even someone.

She was new to this area and it was darker than most of the areas she had been used to. It didn't really put any worry on her and she darted forward keeping low to the ground, her body instinctively hugging the shadows. She was actually a pretty decent tracker, when she put her mind to it, but for now she was just observing.

Wasteland Wyvern

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:02 am
The sunlight was bright, far too bright for his liking and kept shining through the cedar boughs often hitting him in the face. Blearily he opened one purple eye and glared at the shining orb in the sky. "Ugh, I think if there is one thing I truly hate in this world it would be the sun..." A yawn split his face, his pink tongue curling before he finally stood. A quick shake of his lithe blue form unsettled the dust in his fur.
His bonded, the white Usidia Xiao Xing, was already bustling around dealing with her garden personally he saw no point in it all. Rolling his eyes he wandered off into the woods to do some hunting.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:55 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

She was slinking along and heard movement from somewhere. She froze, body lowering into the shadows where she was currently and she watched, continuing to listen as her eyes searched for the maker of the noise. Perhaps it was food. Her stomach grumbled slightly in protest despite the small snack she had eaten not too long ago. Shoulders tensed and rolled as she crouched, waiting to spring and then the blue form of a male wolf came into view.

'darn.'

Was her first thought. She had honestly been hoping it was food. However, this wasn't too bad of a deal. She quickly and efficiently removed herself from the shadows and cleared her throat to announce herself. "Would you care to go for a hunt?" She asked, wondering if the male might take her up on the offer. If he didn't then she supposed she'd have to live with it and find something on her own.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:29 am
Startled out of his complacency by the appearance of the female wolf, his lip automatically lifted in a snarl before he calmed his now frayed nerves. Looking her up and down he wondered why she was here but the hollow feeling in his belly stopped his worries for a time. "I suppose a partner could be useful. Better than hunting ground squirrels all day." He stepped closer but still out of range of a sneak attack and rolled his shoulders to ease the stiffness from them. "Where to?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:44 am
Wasteland Wyvern

She watched how quickly he reacted with the slight curl of his lip but she'd of most likely done the same thing had the rolls been reversed. She watched has he briefly eyeballed her and and then accepted her offer. But the question of where too was another thing all together. These lands were unfamiliar to her. "I thought I scented some slightly larger game in that direction, but I'm fairly new to this area." She said watching him carefully.

She scented the air for a moment and looked around before returning her attention to the male. "Are you familiar with the area?" She asked him wanting to know if there was really anything to look out for before they started their daunting task of finding something smaller than rodents.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 am
He grinned at her. He had initially been testing her to see if she was encroaching on his turf but her unfamiliarity with the region settled his doubts. Now that he knew she wasn't a usurper his flirty side was ready to go. Looking to the area she mentioned he shook his head, "I wouldn't go that way. There are big game about but also a big predator. An owlwalker calls that mountain home."
He grimaced at the thought of the beast a shiver running down his spine and upsetting his fur. Turning around he pointed with his eyes hoping she'd follow and said, "Down that way though is a plain ripe with young antelope. I bet together we could take one down..." His smile was decidedly flirty suddenly, "Names Kekipi by the way but you can call me Kay if you want. Mind if I ask your name?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:13 am
Wasteland Wyvern
<3 <3 <3

She looked into the direction he was speaking of and then gave a slight shudder at the mention of a owlwalker. She had heard nasty tales of Skinwalkers and purewalkers. She didn't want to get caught up into any of that. "Definitely not then. I don't want to mess with the likes of them." She said rather cautiously.

She followed his gaze and began to follow him in the direction he wanted them to go. She was always game for some young antelope. "I'm most certain we could take one down." She said, her mood brightening just a bit. Kekipi. She liked the way his name sounded. "I would like to call you Kekipi is that is alright. I like how your name sounds." She said with a coy smile. It did have a nice little ring to it. "I'm Aura. It's nice to meet you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:01 am
"Its real nice to meet another wolf Aura." Her name rolled off his tongue and he rather liked that, "Gets awful lonely around here without anyone to hunt with, and ground squirrels make my stomach turn." He shared his private joke with her, hoping she'd get it.
The plains were not far off from his bonded's home, and for that he was grateful. He could already taste the meat, and he really hoped for a success. It wasn't often he had a chance to hunt bigger prey.

AstoriaFallen
The private joke is "Too much of a good thing". Lol!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 am
Was she the first he had met? She supposed it shouldn't surprise her for he was the first she had met in a very long time. "I have to agree with you Kekipi. I'm pleased I stumbled upon you." She said with a smile. She followed beside him as they traveled towards the location he had mentioned and she listened to his next words for a moment and the edge of her lip folded up in a smile. Wasn't he a crafty one. "Not only that but I bet it's even worse when you're trying to bed down for the night. No good hunts, no warm den... What's a wolf to do." She said relating to herself just as much as she was speaking to him.

Her ears perked slightly as she caught the sounds of movement from ahead of the. "Are we getting close?" She said in hushed tones, just in case they were almost there. She didn't want to spook any prey that might have wandered into the area. She could feel her mouth watering at the thought of tender, juicy meat. She was starting to grow tired of the mangy grown squirrels.

Wasteland Wyvern
I must be dense. I'm totally lost on what the joke is lol. Unless you mean that he's hitting on her? I'm having an awful blonde moment haha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:07 pm
He listened to how she lamented not having a place to stay or a hunting partner and grimaced. He knew how it was to be alone in this world. "Well I am sure Xiao wouldn't mind another wolf taking up at her home. Maybe you'd like to stay with me in my den?" He looked away hoping to hide the hopeful look on his face that she would stay.

Her words snapped him out of his thoughts, "Oh yes, we are rather close... They should be just over here..." He pushed aside some bushes and revealed a fair amount of antelope both young and old that were grazing the autumn plains. He turned to her smiling and said, "You ready?" He said lowering himself down in a stalking position.
He preferred to stalk as close as he could before breaking into a run to take down his prey. It was a lot less strenuous.

AstoriaFallen
Uh I forgot the joke meaning... XD Just ignore it. Lol!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:11 am
She wondered who Xiao was, but his offer to stay with him was unexpected and she was more than happy to take him up on his offer. "I would like that very much." She said with a smile as they moved along. Though she was curious to whom the name belonged. "If you don't mind me asking, who is Xiao?" She didn't want to seem rude or anything, but she did want to know who she'd be living near.

Her attention turned to their task at hand then. Their prey. She felt every fiber in her being tense up when he said they were getting close and she looked over at him with a nod. "I'm ready." She stalked across the ground to a position not too far away and waited for his signal so that the two of them could take down their prize.

Wasteland Wyvern
total fail on my part. -_- I thought I was waiting for you to post and realized it was totally my turn.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 am
"Xiao is a Soquili, my bonded in fact." He stopped for a second, thinking about the little white Usidia and hoped she wasn't worried about him. "She's got this great garden, you'd love it."

He stooped lower, his blue shoulders barely visible above the tall grass that waved in the breeze. "Now!" He jumped up surprising a young female antelope, and began his chase.

AstoriaFallen
Ha ha, no worries hun!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:22 pm
"" She was pleased to hear that he was bonded to a Soquili as well. "I'm sure my bonded would love the garden as well." She said with a smile, especially if there were flowers. It wasn't long before some prey made itself available to the two of them and she darted out after the antelope, driving it towards kekipi with snaps of her jaw at it. Fortunately for them the antelope stumbled a little and that alone sealed it's fate as she grabbed a hold of it's hindquarter dragging it down.

Wasteland Wyvern

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm
Initially he followed behind her loping quickly to keep up with the antelope, his tongue lolling in his mouth, but when Aura took down the prey so easily he couldn't help the wolfish smile that graced his lips. She was good at this and he was grateful for the help.
When she brought it down latched upon its back leg he dove for the throat, stopping air flow and with a few last kicks of its free limps the light in its eyes died and they had their meal.
He let go of the animal and indicated for her to eat first as he sat and watched so their kill would not be stolen from them. "You're quite good at this. Hunting in packs I mean. To be honest this was a first for me. I've not met with another wolf in a long time." That wolfish smile was back but his eyes were keen to watch for any scavengers.

AstoriaFallen
Good lord I forgot about this RP so hard... e_e Sorry! I'll do my best to reply faster so we can get it going again! <3

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff