Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:18 am
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Astraea and Kara Asumie's Daisuke. Please do not post without invitation.
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Kara Asumies Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 am
User Image She had been travelling for some time now. Amadahy had come with her, for a ways but since she was a flutter she wasn't able to go for very long unless carried by a decent gust of wind so she had left her at a secluded and safe spot. Plus she had the ability to shrink and could probably hide in places that Astraea wouldn't even think to look. She found it curious, the way different breeds were able to do different things. She on the other hand really couldn't do too much of anything, minus fly for greater distances. She was somewhere new now. Well, newer to her.

She had been flying for a while and had decided to come down near a lake that had a few rivers protruding from it. The mountains to the North didn't worry her too much, it was more so the forest that she had her eyes set on. The waters were clear and she could see the stones resting at the bottom while the shadows of fish dashed across them. This was very welcoming to her and she carefully made her way over towards the water so that she could drink from it. She sometimes forgot how thirsty flying made her, and how hungry. Her stomach seemed to grumble in response and she wondered if there were any fruit bearing trees nearby. If not she would settle for grass but she had a sweet tooth every now and again.

She felt as though she was either near someone's lands or at least on them. It was just a feeling she had. She could be wrong but she rarely was. She still kept her guard up slightly as she began to walk around, exploring the area. She moved fluidly as she walked, her wings tucked tightly against her lithe frame as her eyes scanned the area for anything that might alert her. She hadn't really had any real scary run ins, that she could remember, with anyone that would want to cause her harm so she wasn't too sure what to be alert of at times. Though she had heard stories of skin walkers and kalonas. Mainly the skin walkers. She honestly didn't want to get caught up with any of that. She shook her head slightly and cleared her mind of such thoughts. She didn't have anything to worry about here. At least she didn't think so.

[WC:405]

Kara Asumie
Edited

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:02 pm
Daisuke was out on patrol to make sure no dangers are getting close to his herd. He is the main guardian so it is his job to be the protector and keep them all safe. He is in the forest walking about. His wondrous wings folded in and resting against his huge frame. He is a huge stallion. Standing tall and pretty intimidating for those that don't know him.

Thirsty from his patrol as he heads to the lake near where he is at the moment. But on his way. He sees a mare of a white coat. Stopping as his eyes scan the area to see if she is alone. Not sure why a mare would be so alone in this area where there are more then a found herds about. Where most travel in small groups. Well not him or those in his herd. Some do. But not those that do the patrols.

Watching her trying to figure out if she is a danger or just a mare that is wandering about. There was nothing screaming that she was something dangerous so he isn't going to attack or anything. Just watch for now. His thirst is gone as he continues to make sure that there is nothing dangerous that might be of harm to his herd.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:33 am
Kara Asumie

Her attention turned to the mountains for a moment as she tried to figure out which way she would prefer to go, not that she had many options currently. Mountains, plains, or woods? She honestly didn't want to stick to the plains for too long, she stood out anywhere for that matter. Except for when it was snowing. She blended in much better then, but not by much. She let out a small huff of air through her nostrils and then turned her attention to the forests.

She wasn't entirely sure if her eyes were tricking her or not, as the shade of the trees was making it hard to see from where she was into the trees, but it had appeared to her that there had been some movement. Her long tail flicked against her legs lightly as her ears twisted to listen. She stood still, much like a doe would for a moment and then decided to just go and walk into the woods nonetheless. She wasn't completely helpless so if there was something of danger she could defend herself. Sort of.

She walked slowly towards the woods pausing to listen and look around for a moment. She wondered if she should call out, to see if someone might answer her. She had no idea after all what was in these lands, or who. She pondered the thought for a moment and figured, why not. "Is there someone in there?" It was pretty basic and to the point. Perhaps she'd get a response, and perhaps she wouldn't. Either way she was going to wait a moment before actually continuing into the dense woods.

WC: 275  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:15 am
Daisuke walks out of the trees so that this mare could see him. He wasn't going to say much if anything at all. Being alert seeing he has a job to keep focused on with being a leader of a herd. So watching everything without a sound to figure out just what this mare means. If she is friendly or a threat. Once he figures that out then he is might feel more free to reply to her. He stands tall and his wings add to making him look huge in height.

Out of the trees as he stretches out his wing still watching the mare. His body language is stating that he is on alert. But not going to harm her unless she attacks first. After all Daisuke isn't one that would attack a female without good reason and even then if she isn't a walker he will most likely not hurt her too badly. Just enough to get his point through. That the herd he protects is well guarded. By himself and his brothers. They might not all be the sweetest of stallions but towards the herd. They will all protect it.

While watching the mare he relaxes his wings as he is noticing that his mare doesn't truly seem to be a threat so his body that was once sniff is also easing up and relaxing as he still stays silent without answering her.

[[ WC:: 237 ]]

AstoriaFallen
sorry if you get quoted more then once. I found something I needed to fix. Evil typos.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image She watched as the massive stallion appeared from the darkness of the woods and stepped out from them. It was too easy to notice his massive size, let alone his large wings. the second thing she noticed where his pawed feet. She took a couple of steps back nervously. She was well aware he wasn't a pure blooded skinwalker, but she hadn't met anyone like him before.

She snorted slightly as she basically examined him. He didn't seem threatening at all. He was honestly just huge. She felt herself relax and realized in her moment of uncertainty her wings had extended slightly and she returned them to a safe location against her sides. "I don't mean to stare... I've never met someone like you before." She said keeping her distance still. She had to be honest, she was slightly intimidated by him, mainly because of his massive size, and his paws.

She noticed how he seemed to be quite relaxed and this made her nerves settle just a little. She tossed her head slightly to remove some of her mane from her face and looked at him from a sideways stance. "Are you part of a herd around her?" She figured he probably was, but then again he could be a wanderer. She didn't see why it wouldn't hurt to ask.

She made sure to keep her distance, in case he was the type to put on a façade and she glanced around to see if he was with someone else. It appeared for now, that he was alone and this helped her a great deal to remain calm. She was nervous, but she was just as curious to know about him. His genealogy was most curious to her.

[WC: 289]
Kara Asumie
Changed my font color

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 pm
Listening to the mare as Daisuke watches her still. "I am a leader of a herd that roams about. I am scouting the area for dangers. My name is Daisuke and I see you are not someone of dangerous means. There was a walker near the last area we were in. So we are being more careful. Are you from this area miss?" His voice is deep but charming. It wasn't one that is a scary sounding one and from his size it might be a shock to others that his voice is more charming then scary. Staying a bit away from the mare as he doesn't wish to spook her too much. He does know that his size and paws might frighten others. Well those that aren't use to it.

He was just trying to make sure she stayed calm with him around. He is normally a total flirt and he will work up to that. But for now he wants her to be relaxed before he goes into that. Because if he jumps right into the flirting would just be creepy on both ends. He snickers to himself at the thought putting himself in a better mood then he seemed to be in when the two first came across each other. "Seeing you aren't dangerous to my herd or myself I am of no harm to you my dear." He is calm and collective. Which he seems to be that even when his moods aren't so great. It is something he has put in his train of thought that he needs to be. Because he is the leader of a herd. Well until he can find his mother and father. They are the true leaders. He is just a fill in for now.

But after the fires that took to the land. The brothers and their half sister lost sight of their mother and father. Hoping that the two are out there safe and sound is all they can do right now. So Daisuke will hold the herd together no matter what he has to do. No matter if he is hurt he will do whatever it is that is needed to keep his family and the growing herd all safe and sound. Relaxing his body as his eyes scan the area as he then slowly back to the mare. "I forgot to ask what are you called?" Meaning he is asking her name. Knowing she isn't a threat he doesn't need to keep a close eye on her anymore so from time to time he scans the area as if he is even there to protect her. Which is true. If danger came then he would protect her. After all no one would leave a mare to fight on her own and run. That is heartless.

[[ WC:: 469 ]]

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:37 am
User Image She listened as he said he was the leader of a herd that resided nearby. So he was important then, so this made her relax just a little bit. She hadn't really realized that the area she had found herself could be hostile, or at least have hostile inhabitants. She flicked her ears slightly and her wings shifted as she looked at him. He was curious to her and she was intrigued. She wouldn't mind staying around for a little while, to get to know him and perhaps his herd and their origins. "It's an honor to meet you Daisuke." Her words were soft and she shook her head. "I happened across this area by chance. I don't think where I'm from is nearby here.." She wasn't sure how far away it was from here though. It surely wasn't close.

She was pleased to hear that he wasn't going to be any danger to her and he surely shouldn't have anything to fear from her! She didn't have a mean bone in her body. She could be stubborn at times but she wasn't mean. "I'm glad to hear that." She gave him a smile and looked around for a moment. She wondered how far from the rest of his herd they were. She figured she was near the edges of the lands in which they had currently claimed as home. Her attention returned to the blue stallion when he asked her for her name.

Well, that was embarrassing on her part. "I apologize for not introducing myself in return to your calling." Her words were smooth and relaxed, even though inside she was kicking herself for not returning the greeting. "I am called Astraea."

WC: 277

Kara Asumie
I know before I had mentioned possibly breeding the two together but her breedings filled up with plots. Would a mock breeding between the two be okay? I know you had said before it was something you had to look into but it was a thought I had and the offspring would stay with Daisuke and the herd. It was just an idea. ^^ I understand if you say no. <3

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 pm
Hearing her state her name as he smiles towards her. "Well Astraea is a very pretty name. Does it have a meaning?" He wonders a bit as he watches her closely this is a habit he has picked up from his father and mother when they were in charge of the herd. Seeing he is now the herd leader he has kept to the teaching his parents had and has picked up on how they were alert even when asleep. Hearing a sound as he snaps his head in that area only to see a bunny hop away. He then looks back at Astraea. "My herd travels like a wolf pack from place to place within a huge territory so that we don't stay in one area. So that the land can revive itself and recover from having a herd on it. That is what my mother thought was best for nature and the land. So I run into a lot of different soquili. Your wings are like my mothers. So you must me an Angeni. You are the first one I have run into outside of those that are family. And all female so far." He laughs at that little bit of information. It was as if male angenis are rare.

Well Toma-kun one of the herd members has some angeni blood in him but only one set of wings so he isn't counting him. Only those with two wings. He stretches out his wings and then tucks them back to his sides. "Are you from a herd?" He wonders a bit as he waits on her to answer before he would even thing of asking her anything more.

[[ WC:: 280 ]]

AstoriaFallen
Yea I am good with Mock Babies through things like WS, Customs, Bribes. Things like that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:07 pm

She flushed slightly when he complimented her name, it wasn't something that was said often so she was still caught off guard. "I appreciate your words." She said thinking about her name for a minute. She had never actually thought about it before but sure enough the meaning came to her from the dark recesses of her mind. "My name means Star." She said softly as she shifted her wings slightly against her body. "What of your name? Does it mean anything?" She was slightly curious now since the topic was current. She watched as his attention focused on a sound not to far away and she followed his gaze to see the rabbit disappearing into the underbrush.

Her ears and eyes focused on him as he spoke and she found it quite curious how his herd operated. She very much liked how they moved around frequently to keep the land from becoming barren. She very much like the way they worked. She hadn't met a whole lot of herds or soquili that had the same mindset. She smiled slightly when he mentioned his mother and her resemblance to her wings. "Yes. I am an Angeni Cerynei mix." She honestly hadn't met someone of his appearance before. "I have to say, I'm not familiar to your attributes." She did admire him a great deal though.

Watching as he stretched out his enormous wings and returning them to his side she frowned slightly. This was a question she wasn't sure she could answer. "I honestly don't remember." She said looking away from him for a moment. "I don't remember a lot about my past unfortunately." Her gaze shifted back to his as she spoke.
WC: 280

Kara Asumie
just a bump quote in case you wanted to keep this going ^^

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers