Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never going to drink again
  until the next time.
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm
on Friday I went out drinking with some friends. had a beer with dinner, went back to the apartment (theirs) Where we proceeded to drink Mohitos. a lot of Mohitos.
Too many Mohitos.
And then there was the Banana liquor and chocolate milk (very delicious, but it creeps up on you very quickly)
And then there was the cherry rum and coke.

I don't drink often, it's quite infrequent, the occasional beer, occasional mixed drink, but never much. It's the rare things that happen every seven or eight weeks that's, a lot. a very lot. a very very lot. Never to the point of blacking out, but definitely headache morning after inducing levels.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:22 pm
I've only been drunk once and it occurred at a friend's birthday party. There was a lot of different types of alcohol that was used for mixed drinks ((which was mostly just combining how ever much we wanted into our cup, no actual measured amounts))... and then just shots of hard liquor in general. While it was neat to expand my alcohol palate, I certainly was not fond of the after effects of having so much alcohol in a short span of time.

I'm like you when it comes to drinking alcohol - only occasionally for a special occasion or when I'm out for dinner with friends/family and in the mood to try something.

I've had the alcoholic chocolate milk before. It is quite good but definitely is dangerous to drink because you don't really take the alcohol in it that much. The cherry rum and coke sounds good.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 pm
We combine FairLife chocolate milk with 99 Banana schnapps. Haven't yet figured out the perfect mix yet. Haven't figured out the right ratios yet.

the Cherry rum and coke though is pretty easy. a few shots to a can. (black cherry SoCo if you're curious)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 pm
I've been drunk a few times. Never black out but definitely room spinning I can barely walk level drunk. Haven't done that since the kids have been born though.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

OG Zeaga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 pm
Usually the mixes work best if you do a little less than a quarter of the glass with the liqour. Then fill the rest up.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games