Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[Chal] My body is ready~ (Xennek x Vittorio)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sabra Knight rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 8 (5-20)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image

Now this is nice. Xennek stretched out and took a deep breath of the mixed scents of blood, sweat, and ocean breeze. It seemed like another fight had just broken out below the cliffs and the older lion had to wonder who the fighters were this time. Once it seemed to be just fellow vikings hashing it out while the next second another poor soul's attempt to join the pride. Ever since he had arrived with his company the lion had continuously found himself amused by the constant excitement on the borders.

I suppose it's my turn to enjoy the action now.

Smirking Xennek started down himself, "Looks like it's time to ring the damn bell around 'ere." His gaze gleamed in excitement as he purposefully took bold steps through the lands, "I'm here so who wants to dance?" He called out with a laugh, "Bring it on!"

Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4, 2 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image

There seemed to be no end to the red challengers. After seeing his fellow Reaver demolished by a lioness with a sun emblazoned on her rump, Vittorio was more than a little apprehensive about coming to blows with this lion. Were they related? Awesome. Just awesome.

Taking up his place, the smaller lion stepped forward. "Bold words from an outsider. Let's see if your paws are as strong as your mouth." He dropped into a stance, and motioned the male forward. This one, at least, he would give the first shot. It wasn't as if he was excited to enter this particular duel anyway.

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 pm
Painted Moose

Xennek laughed, "Bold words for wantin' to dance?" He smirked towards the other lion before pausing. This guy definitely has the looks. He felt amused by the idea of fighting around this one. But should he get a feel for the pride first? It was odd though having his first challenger making him wonder if he was against a lioness or a lion. Still he was a Stormborn and Xennek respected that.

It'll be worth the damage to see what they can do 'ere.

Decision made the lion jumped forward to just brush past the younger lion, "Please show me what you Stormborn are made of." His grin showed his obvious excitement, "I won't be satisfied unless I'm bleedin'." He was here to learn today, not to destroy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:13 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio had to fight down the urge to roll his eyes, and simply gawk at this lion. He'd seen this type more than a few times in his lifetime, so to see it coupled with that damnable mark...I should have just let a rookie have this one.

"Then you should have an eventful day." He spun to thwack the lion on the rump before bounding out to a safe distance. It was a testing strike with no claws used, just to see what kind of opponent he was up against. Would this be an easy challenge, or something hard won?

Only time can tell.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:06 pm
Painted Moose

"That's the hope." The last thing he wanted to do was scare away all of his possible opponents by the first challenge. Xennek grinned, "I'm hopin' for more than a smack here and there." Perhaps he was crazy, but the lion was eager for some serious battles. It may be a distraction against the fleeting feelings the ocean reminded him of, but the warrior shoved such assumptions aside.

I'm not here to be pitied, but to fight instead! Still his growl was only light hearted as he took the hit and twisted to the other side of the reaver. As Xennek moved it seemed he was more keen to dance around the lion than to fight on this round.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:51 pm
Sabra Knight

Shrugging his shoulders, Vittorio unsheathed his claws and circled the lion. If he was eager to bleed them he had no choice but to oblige him. Although, that would leave him open to a bloodied attack as well. Mirashi will kill me for this.

He moved with the lion, and took his growl as one would a snort from a wildebeest. The bulls were all bluster until you pissed them off enough to charge, which was something Vittorio was hoping not to do in this case. That had been where Mitra had fallen.

Instead, Vittorio came around to his backside and leapt onto the larger lions back, digging his claws into his sides.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:41 pm
Painted Moose

Ouch!

Xennek was surprised by the flying attack but accepted it gladly. So they did have some real good spark in their fighters here! Much better than those who dueled under such a strict system. A fight was for a fight were blood could boil and the mind had to learn to react quickly with instincts.

Speaking of instincts...without meaning to Xennek toppled to roll both him and his opponent over into the dirt. Kicking out with his claws against the other the lion rolled back onto his paws. Now that he had spun so much the larger lion felt slightly dizzy if not amused, "Alright that was a good move." He panted with a faint grin.

"I'll give it to ya." Some of his curiosity about the place was sated so he was ready to bow his head...for now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:53 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio knew he hadn't thought that move through when the larger lion decided to roll. He felt the wind exit his body in one heavy push that left his chest aching. He took Xennek's claws, and attacked back as best he could while getting back to his paws.

"Little guys have to get in somehow, right?" He chuckled sardonically. Vittorio may have been sore, but it was obvious that he was no where near backing down. If the lion tried to push his luck, then he would be met with lethal force. Force that Vittorio didn't necessarily want to use.

"I've seen enough to know you won't be joining us today. If you feel lucky enough, come back and fight me again. Although, next time...come to win."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:03 pm
Painted Moose

Xennek laughed at the reply, "I suppose so." He truly was enjoying this duel today despite losing. For him this was more of a play fight rather than a true challenge. He just hadn't been in the mood today to truly brawl. Which may or may not have been in the reaver's favor.

Nodding his head Xennek grinned, "Don't worry. I think I got a good enough feel to get my 'luck' back." His gaze gleamed as he looked towards the reaver, "Thank you for the fight. I truly enjoyed it."

Now he had time to go back and prepare for another day.

After all what was life without fighting?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:06 pm
Sabra Knight
Fin

Vittorio wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

Nodding his head, the pale Reaver made his way back to the pride. While he had been dreading the fight, it had been enjoyable. It was a lot more light hearted than the other duel he'd had that week. And certainly more favorable for him than the one Mitra had. He still shuddered remembering it.

You really do meet all kinds on the border.

Some days he thought he should spend more time out of the pride on Vikings, but days like this reminded him that his blood burned just as hot as any others. Maybe that one would make it in someday, and maybe, just maybe they could have another spar.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces