Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Peaceful Wanderings (Hilal & Kiti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

Hilal had left his home pride for a day or two, leaving his den with his mate in charge, and taking to the rogue lands. He was searching for his father, seeking advice from him, but he had been unable to find the darkly coloured male yet. He knew he would find Obadias eventually, but it might take a while. He knew his den would be looked after, he had no doubt that Tsu would take good care of it, and pride did not need his services everyday.

He was treating this as a mini-vacation for him, now that his 'cubs' were adolescence. He couldn't do it when they were young, it would have just been cruel if he had left Tsu alone with all of them. He had a bit more freedom now, and he didn't mind stretching his legs and going for a bit of a wander.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

Kiti had started her life in the rogue lands. Just because she had found a pride to be in didn't mean she wasn't going to try and spend some time in her former home as well. She liked both places. Her pride more, but still.

The rogue lands were much warmer than her snowy home.

She roamed over the lands, looking around and making sure things were just as she remembered them. It was amazing how little things changed, even after spending months and months away from the place. Though she imagined there wasn't much that COULD change, when she thought about it. Just the faces roaming around, and she hadn't met many of those the first time around. She sighed softly to herself, continuing her little reunion with the rogue lands in silence. She didn't even notice the brown male not far from her.
Velveteen Angel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Kiti may not have noticed him, but he had certainly spotted her. As a Constable in his own pride, he had to have a keen eye for strangers, so her dark figure in the rogue lands made him pause, before he remembered that it was not his job to patrol any borders, or protect anyone except for himself. Really, it wasn't as if the female appeared to be threatening, so he had no need to concern himself with defence.

Instead, he placed a broad smile on his face and changed his path to walk towards her. "Hello miss!" He called out brightly, really hoping that he wouldn't regret engaging her in conversation.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 am
Kiti blinked and looked over when she heard someone speaking to her. It was a surprise to see a male heading her way. At least he didn't seem like he was charging her way to attack her or something. In fact, he actually looked like he was offering her a friendly hello.

That was a little bit different from the rogue lands she remembered. Different, but welcome.

"Hello to you," she responded with a smile, bowing her head politely in greeting. She didn't want to seem rude, even if he was friendly. There was no saying what might offend someone these days. "And it's Kiti, not miss," she added with a light chuckle, "what's your name, friend?" Hopefully, she wasn't in pride borders or in someone's territory.

Velveteen Angel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 am

Hilal was so grateful that she didn't appear to be aggressive, and he continued to smile at her. "Ah, my apologies!" He chuckled. "Hello Kiti! My name is Hilal." He glanced around them both. "Are you a resident of this area? I hope I'm not overstepping some pridal boundaries. I am just passing through myself, and I really don't want any trouble."

He wasn't actually even that sure where he was right this second. He knew how to get home to his pride, but other than that, he had no clue what was happening.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am
"It's lovely to meet you, Hilal!" Hummed the lioness happily. So he was friendly, and it seemed this wasn't his territory. That was good to see! She really didn't want to offend anyone. It was funny, though, as it seemed this male was worrying about the same thing.

She chuckled lightly.

"Ah, I was wondering the same!" She said lightly, "you don't have to worry on my end- as far as I know, this is not part of my home. I don't know if this area belongs to someone else, though it is nice to know we're both not here to defend our homes." She sighed softly. Of course keeping homes safe was important, but some lions were SO rough.

"What brings you out this way, if you don't mind my asking?"

Velveteen Angel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:08 am

He smiled at her, pleased to hear she as also a passer-by, and that he hadn't, at least to either of their knowledge, stumbled into some fierce-some pride's territory. He didn't want to start a fight - he was strong, but he was not inclined to battle.

"I'm looking for my father," he explained with a smile. "He is a dark coloured rogue, travelling with a green leopardess and a blue lioness - have you happened to see them?" He was curious. He knew his father was somewhere but not exactly where. "It's been too long since I've seen them and I'm afraid family is very important to me. My step-children are almost adults now, and I think I need my father's words of wisdom these days." He chuckled.

Hilal was nothing if not open. He tended to share a little too much.

"What are you doing out this way?" He asked, returning the favour.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:38 pm
Kiti looked thoughtful for a moment. "I see... I haven't seen a trio like that, I'm afraid." She had met a lot of animals in her travels, including green leopards and blue lions, but they had never been traveling together, as far as she knew. But she supposed that was only natural.It would have been way too easy if she HAD seen the animals he had been searching for.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could be of more help," she sighed softly.

She felt bad for him- he was looking for his family. She knew she had family out there somewhere, but she wasn't sure where. She had always felt as though she were alone in the universe. So she couldn't relate to the heartache he must have been feeling at that moment. Still, she was sad for him.

"I'm heading back to my pride," she offered with a smile, attempting not to keep the mood down, "I was exploring my old home, but now I'm starting to miss my new one, it seems!"

Velveteen Angel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out