User Image

Moose: Hell hath no fury like a leopardess scorned.

Xiu breathed heavily through her nose and let it out on a rumbling growl. How DARE he! That...that...jerk! Who did Ai think he was? Prancing about with his nose in the air, snubbing anyone who wanted to help without even having the decency to tell them why.

The young medic grumbled and kicked at a pebble with her paw. She couldn't even concentrate on her work today because she was so mad. Honestly! The stub of her tail was still swollen from the branch he had dropped on it the other day. Logically Xiu knew it was an accident, but in her spite she wanted to believe he had done it on purpose. Sighing she ran a paw over her face to try to calm herself.

nessiaing: Naim knew he was in trouble. When the council meeting had happened he knew that he had said things that had upset Ua. So in the days after he had avoided her. Then those days became weeks... weeks into a month. Now Naim wasn't sure how to approach the female that he knew he loved.

Before the attack and the council fallout Naim and Ua had been building a great base for a relationship. He now knew that he loved her and couldn't live without her. However he didn't know how to exactly come and talk to her now. He was dragging his feet as he made his way through the pride a rock tumbling past him.

Moose: The generally huffy leopardess walked around with a stiff back and a pout upon her maw. I should go find him. I'll track him down, force him to let me treat his eye and then-. "Oh!" Xiu's paw steps ground to a halt when she realized she had nearly almost walked straight into another leopard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She tried to smile, but she was still too frustrated to put much effort into it. Though, by the way he was looking, Xiu knew she wasn't the only one having an off day. "Warden...Naim, right? Is there something I can help you with? You look...tense."

nessiaing: Naim stopped as suddenly as Xiu did. He hadn't met the leopardess officiallybut he recognized the newer face in the colony. He took a step back and tried to offer the blakc and white leopardess a kind smile. It wasn't an easy thing for him to do he found, not because he didn't like the female but because his thoughts were so caught up in his worries that a smile jsut didn't seem to be achievable.

"I uh... well I don't know if you can help me or not." Naim admitted letting out a great sigh. "Unless you know anything about me female troubles... or perhaps I should reword that to troubles with a female." he said. He looked up into the Xiu's eyes. He was full of dread and worry he wanted to know how to fix his problem but he had a feeling no one would be able to tell him.

Moose: "Well, I won't know if I can help until you tell me what's bothering you." Xiu padded to a softer area and patted the ground. "Have a seat and tell me what's wrong. Medics are just as trained to work with the mind as they are with the body, you know." She tried to reassure him with a smile.

He seemed so lost that it gave Xiu an ache in her heart. What was giving him so much grief? Was this colony full of ailing leopards? So far no one she had met didn't have some trouble or another. It called out to her as a Medic and made her worry as a newly joined leopardess.

User Image
nessiaing: Naim took her social cue and moved towards the spot Xiu had indicated to him. He took a seat letting out another sigh. It was frurstrating this whole situation Naim wished he was better equiped to handle this all.

"Well you see there is a female. A female that I really quite like, love even." Naim said a smile on his face talking about the happier part of the situation with Ua. "Things were going really well, but then there was the attack on the colony and the council meething that took place afterwards. When the colony meeting took pace I spoke my thoughts on the situations. My thoughts that she greatly disagreed with. It was more than a month ago now and I still haven't spoken to her. At first because I thought she needed space, then because I was afraid and now because its been so long I don't really know how to bringing up the topic. Infact I am pretty sure whatever feelings she had for me are likely now long gone." He stopped talking and looked at the female. He had rambled out the whole story so fast he wondered if she had managed to catch any of it at all.

Moose: Love trouble. Xiu sighed with a soft little sympathetic smile. She'd had enough of that to last a life time, and it was perhaps the hardest of ailments to heal. "That meeting wrecked a lot of relationships so I'm not surprised to hear it caused strife in yours. It was a hard time." Although she wasn't here for the attack, Xiu had spent enough time in the aftermath to understand it.

"If you haven't spoken to her yet, how do you know that she no longer cares for you? Perhaps she's just as nervous to talk to you about all of this as you are." Xiu pondered on it for a while, "If I were her...I would have been upset at the time, but it's been long enough now for her to think about the bigger picture. You two disagreed, yes, but from what I heard no one was exiled. Murdered, The only ones who were harmed were the adolescents who fought, and the entire ordeal was about how to keep them safe, right?"

nessiaing: Naim thought about what she said. It made sense up until the point that she said the only ones injured with the adolescents that fought. It was true however those adolscents were Ua's siblings. "Yes well... those adolescents were, well are, her younger brothers and sisters. She is so stuborn this lady of mine." Naim said it with a smile on his face. After all he loved Ua her stuborness and all.

"So you are really saying that I should just get over myself and talk to her?" he asked. His eyes hopeful, if this leopardess said it was a good idea he would do it. He say so was the only push that he needed.

Moose: Xiu's eyes widened. She leaned in, almost as if she couldn't believe it. "Ua? You're talking about Ua, aren't you? Well, that does change things." Leaning back, the striped leopardess processed the news. "I can see why she would be upset, and why she would take it personally....but yes, you should get over yourself and talk to her." She almost laughed a little. Xiu had worked with Ua since joining the colony and had known the leopardess a long time. She was emotional at times, yes, but on the whole she was such a chipper female.

Surely her heart craved to talk to him as much as his yearned for her. "What are you waiting for? Go on! Go talk to her, Naim! Relationships aren't meant to be perfect; if you didn't disagree you wouldn't be honest with each other and making up wouldn't be half as sweet."

nessiaing: Naim was a little shocked by her sudden outburst. He let out a laugh at her change of response when she knew that it was Ua he was speaking of.

"Okay okay I am going I am going." he said a laugh still on his lips. He wasn't sure how he felt about breaking this silence between the two of them but he knew that this female had made him feel better about it.

"Thank you for your help, I will let you know how it goes." he told her with a hopeful smile.

WIth that he began to weave his way through the colony looking for the pale leopardess that had stolen his heart.

Moose: