Submit

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:53 pm
Twinsies!
Usernames: Tiger_Kisa699 & Muffinsbaby
Pair: orange
Doe Name: Be All Mine
Doe's Personality: She is completely obsessive and possessive. Once she finds something she likes, or believes something (or someone) is hers, she will not let go of it. Ideas, kin, animals, objects, nothing is safe from her gaze and desire.
Buck Name: End all Dreams
Buck's Personality: End loves not her more so then his twin sister. She is his rock and he does anything for her, that includes hurting, threatening or attempting to kill any one who gets in the way of their plan to get Mine into the mothers position. He is a huge flirt so that to get his way but no one gets the same attention he gives Mine. There is nothing that means more to him then being the best of the Thorns and getting his beloved sister into the mother position.
Relationship: According to Be All Mine, End All Dreams is hers. She will do anything she can to make sure she, and only she, has him. Also, because they're twins, they believe that they are far superior to any other in the tribe - since the Mothers are also twins(ish) themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:21 pm
All The Single Ladies
Username: Jynk
Which Girl?: Orange
Kin Name: Sneak
Personality: If Matope had buses, she would throw anyone under one to get her way. She's a backstabbing little b***h and only works toward furthering her own goals. If there's a buck she wants, she will take him, regardless of if he is already spoken for. As far as she's concerned, as heir, all she surveys is hers. Does she want to be a Rose? Oh, very much so. If she could take over being Mother tomorrow, she absolutely would. Whatever it takes to be on top.

All The Single Ladies
Username: Jynk
Which Girl?: Purple
Kin Name: Be True
Personality: Reserved and calculated. She definitely is ready to accept her position of Rose if given the chance, but she secretly longs for the position of Thorn, to be a guardian and protector for her tribe. She is well aware that this position is only for bucks, but covets it anyway. She sees this position as a way to see the world as well as offer protection for the Mothers. She does not, however, desire the company of other does. Nor the company of bucks, for that matter. She feels she is her own being and wants to make her own path in the tribe, if the Mothers would permit it.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 pm
Twinsies!
Usernames: Araucana (female) & Jynk (male)
Pair: purple

Doe Name: Silken Speech
Doe's Personality: Silk doesn’t buy into the Mothers’ views of bringing perfection into an imperfect world, particularly the part that dictates her family as this remedy, but she keeps that to herself. On the outside she follows the rules to a tee, perfectly polite, proper and prim, because it doesn’t matter what she thinks. This is the life she was born into and she was born to be a Rose. She’s duty bound and resolved to it, but bored. Thank the Motherfather for her dear sweet brother, guiding her step by step and keeping her amused along the way.

Buck Name: Spiders In His Mouth
Buck's Personality: In a word: ambitious. Maybe far too ambitious than a male member of his tribe should be. Spiders believes that he is as fit a ruler as any female and strives to rise in ranks. He is not so delusional as to think he could ever be leader, so he pushes his twin sister to climb the ladder to being Mother so that he may be the power behind the throne. He will do whatever it takes to get his sister to become a Mother, often working in the shadows to undermine his other siblings' own ambitions and to keep his sister in the clear.

Relationship: Spiders does care for his sister, but his ambition tends to outweigh Silk's happiness. He has convinced her that she should be a Mother and pushes her to climb the ladder. He works in the background, keeping undesirable bucks away from her that would hurt her status and quietly sabotages other does' chances of rising in rank. As conniving as Spiders is, he is not heartless toward his sister or others. He simply wants to be in power in the only way he is able to. Silk occasionally feels stifled by her brother's constant pushing and over protectiveness, but she has long since come to believe (thanks to Spiders) that she is destined to be a Mother, unaware she is a pawn in her brother's schemes. Truly, Spiders does care for his sister's well-being in a way, since he does want to put her in the highest position of power, even if he wants her there to be his mouthpiece. Silk tends to think of herself as the more devious of the two, completely oblivious to her brother's machinations. Spider is definitely the tribe's own Machiavelli, with Silk caught in his web and used as a puppet. Silk is not a helpless doll bending to her brother's will, though. She has an inner strength that may play out before her brother is able to achieve his goals.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:48 pm
Over and closed! Winners will be posted shortly~  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:15 pm
This was really difficult. Thank you everyone for the amazing entries! Blinded and I discussed them and here are the results!

For the Twinsies Contest:

The Orange Pair goes to Yushika and Moonstone Dazzle!

The Purple Pair goes to Araucana & Jynk!

For the Single Ladies Contest:

The Orange Doe goes to Scaramouche Fandango!

The Purple Doe goes to pinchmonster!

Congratulations to all the winners and we thank everyone for participating!

Blinded and I will be either posting information or contacting you all as soon as possible. (Real life might delay that a bit!)

Yushika

Moonstone Dazzle

Araucana

Jynk

Scaramouche Fandango

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:07 am
Whippie
The Purple Pair goes to Araucana & Jynk!

AHHHH thank you two so much! Jynk and I are really excited about plotting with these twins!! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 am
Congratulations everyone! c: <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:44 am
Oh my gosh, really?

I really really love our idea and love love love this tribe so I'm excited. Thank you so so much!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:42 am
Thank you for your patience, everyone! This has been such a wonderful experience and Whippie and I are both very glad to have shared it with such great people. And so, without further ado, here it is! Our big happy family, their ranks, and current Favor!

Blinded By Silence
User Image

Whippie
User Image

| k i n u |
User Image

Moonstone Dazzle
User Image

Araucana
User Image

Whippie
User Image

pinchmonster
User Image

Scaramouche Fandango
User Image

jynk
User Image

Blinded By Silence
User Image

Yushika
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:51 am
And with that, a note:
Whippie and I designed the Favor System to encourage roleplaying. Earning Favor is very simple; Every roleplay you complete with another user (tribe related) will earn you 3 Favor. Solos will earn you 1 Favor. Participation in tribe ORPs will earn you 5 Favor. Roleplays with the Mothers will earn you twice the Favor of a normal roleplay, at the risk of LOSING FAVOR should you displease the Mothers. There are only TWO ways to lose Favor; Displeasing the Mothers and being inactive. If you do not turn in a roleplay by the last day of each month, 1 Favor will be lost. Lost Favor can result in demotions, but inactivity will never remove you from the tribe. Favor will be counted up and logged on the first of each month, RL permitting.

This will be added to the front page.
If you have any questions, please ask!
Thank you.
<3  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:55 am
Cannot wait for Spiders to start... scheming. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:08 am
So very excited!!!!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm
A heads up that Jynk and I have started a PRP between Silk & Spiders here. whee

Edit! We've now tied up and finished that RP. Also! I realised I should have used this here form. XD

Lights! Camera! DRAMA~!
Username: Araucana
RP Link: Brother, I'm bored. (Silken Speech & Spiders In His Mouth)
Notes: Silk finds herself directionless and bored after reaching her (and her brother's) goal of becoming a Rose. She wants romance and so, to pacify her, Spiders promises to speak to the Sons about seeking out an appropriate buck for the Lower Court for her. In the meanwhile Spiders persuades Silk to align with her fellow Rose, All Your Pretty Feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:07 am
OKAY GUYS. TRIBE MEETING.

Hello, everyone! Whippie and I want to welcome you all and thank you once agian for all the hard work you guys have put into this! We really appreciate it! But now, on to business.

We have a little less than two weeks until the end of the month. But don't worry, for those of you who haven't begun roleplaying, there will be no penalty this month, due to us not being a whole month open, lol. You will still get the Favor you have earned this month, though. :)

There are some important things we would like to discuss with you all. While the tribe is a matriarchy, we are not and we value your input on tribe happenings! There have been a lot of interesting things happening in Matope. The borders to the swamp are pretty much sealed due to the Ache. Giant obelisks are appearing without cause. But most importantly, we have a map to put our name on! The first thing we would like your opinion on is where exactly should our claimed territory be?

Secondly, a new form has been posted under the directory which allows Thorns and Sons to claim and report in the new users they are initiating. Please let us know if that all makes sense, and if not, how we should change it! Thank you!

Blinded By Silence
Whippie
Moonstone Dazzle
Araucana
pinchmonster
Scaramouche Fandango
| k i n u |
jynk
Yushika

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:42 pm
Wherever the territory is, it should be somewhere that is botanically attractive, given the tribe's stance on things.

And having people applying will be fun. Spiders can't wait to start c**k-blocking all the new males from his sister. emotion_awesome

Should we share AIM/Skype info for Tribe meetings? Bear in mind, Skype doesn't always work for me.. but I have access to AIM 24/7.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff