Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Why are we here?" The red one repeats, almost mockingly, her smile seeming almost cruel, "Why, to put the Swamp in its place. With us on top, of course." The blue one giggles, wrapping her tail around the matching one beside her.

The blue one clears her throat, "What we mean is this; The Swamp is a mess. Nothing but chaos. There is no order to be found. And so, my darling sister and I, well, we have brought it upon ourselves to fix that."

"And just how do we plan on doing this? Righting the world, as you say?" The red one chimes on queue.

"By collecting strong bucks most suitable to our cause and matching them with the most prim and proper of does so that the Swamp may one day be full of the kin it deserves." The blue one explains in a matter-of-fact way. As though that were all you needed to know.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 am
User Image

Favor is a OOC point system that lets you earn your character's rank through roleplaying. The hierarchy within both Courts is also decided by Favor. Favor can be earned and lost multiple ways, listed below. You will always be told whether or not the opportunity given to you will affect your Favor. Should someone lose all of their Favor, they will be cast into the ranks of the Weeds.

You will never be removed from the tribe for inactivity.

Favor Requirements :

Mothers - 50 Favor
        xxxxThe Mother's Favor is frozen at 50.
        Roses - 25 Favor
        xxxxThe Roses earn their Court when BOTH reach 30 Favor.
        Daughters - 10 Favor
        xxxxPotentially become Roses at 25 Favor.
        Thorns - 20 Favor
        Sons - 10 Favor
        xxxxBecome Thorns at 20 Favor.
        The High Court - Variable
        xxxxFavor will be determined during Induction Roleplay.
        The Low Court - Variable
        xxxxFavor will be determined during Induction Roleplay.
        The Weeds- 0 Favor
        xxxxOnly those of the Bloodline may earn enough Favor to be promoted out of the Weeds.

Gaining Favor:

- 1 PRP with Mother(s) : +6 Favor (before deductions if applicable)
        - 3+ Posts in Tribe ORPs : +5 Favor
        - 1 Tribe-Related PRP : +3 Favor
        - 1 SOLO : +1 Favor

Losing Favor:

- Displeasing Mothers (Mothers must be aware of displeasing act) : Loss will vary depending on severity of act
        - Inactivity : -1 Favor for every month inactive

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - -

Have a buck who is interested in joining the Courts of the High Born? Simply fill out the form below and we will have a Thorn/Son start your initiation roleplay! Don't worry, these are very short and easy. Simply accept the offer the buck gives you to join!

If you have a kin joining the ranks of the Weeds, (meaning unrelated to the bloodline), fill out the same form and signify your status as a WEED. There would also be an initiation roleplay involving the buck presenting your kin as their mate to the Mothers or Roses.

Keep in mind, however, that the Mothers can deny an initiation should they choose.

[color=green][size=18][b]I Have No Idea What I Am Getting Myself Into![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] username here
[b]Personality:[/b] how would your kin fit in here?
[b]Court/Weed:[/b] are you a member of the court or are you a weed?
[b]Notes:[/b] include anything you think we need to know here!

- - - - - - - - - -

Thorns! Sons! It is your job to gallivant around the territory in search for beautiful bucks to serve the Mother's purpose. How do you do that? If someone posts the form above, and isn't being added on as a Weed, it is your duty to claim them and begin the initiation. Simply post the code listed below quoting the user you are initiating.

[color=blue][size=18][b]First Impressions[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] your username here
[b]Thorn/Son Presenting:[/b] so we know who to credit if you have more than one
[b]Which Court?:[/b] are they a member of the high court or the low court?
[b]RP:[/b] link to the initiation rp

[quote="initiate's username here"][/quote]

User Image

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 am
User Image

User Image

The High Born only care for the most beautiful, the most memorable, the most interesting. The location of their family happenings reflects that perfectly. The family has taken over a few acres of the most beautiful swampland that Matope can offer. The main area known as the Den is a large multi level thicket where the ground has been delicately been torn asunder, resulting in shallow cliffs no taller than a Kimeti. At the center of this area is a tree as old as Matope itself, its long branches sprawling over the entire clearing to form an almost solid canopy of beautiful colored leaves and flowers. The Mother's can often be found here, bathing in the rays of sun that drift through the leaves.

User Image

At one end of the thicket, its ancient roots snake along the ground, down one of the shallow cliffs and partially cover the entrance to a cave which is known as the Quarters. It is in here that the family makes their nests. Deep inside the cool earth, the floors and walls of these caves have been smoothed by many hooves. The dark pathways are lit by glowing mushrooms. There is a large room for the Mothers, a smaller one belonging to the Roses, and a third to the Daughters. Similarly, the Thorns and Sons have rooms as well, though theirs is closer to the mouth of the cave. There are two rooms, one large and one small, just a few steps from the large door way. These belong to the High and Low Courts respectively. The Weeds sleep outside, out of sight.

User Image

Just beyond, reachable by one of the cave exits, is the Courtyard, which acts as a place of relaxation. It is here that the river that flows around their territory finally dips in, forming curtains of short water falls over the tiered rock and earth. These are called the Mirror Pools and it is here that the bloodline women bathe and converse daily.

User Image

Only accessible by the cave exit between the Daughter's and the Roses' rooms are the Gardens. The Gardens are in a large clearing dotted with beautiful flowering trees. It is here that the Daughters and Roses tend to their flowers which are worn as a symbol of status.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

Open Roleplays

Private Roleplays

Finished Roleplays
Brother, I`m Bored. -- Silken Speech x Spiders in His Mouth

- - - - - - - - - -

Have a roleplay you want to add to the archive? Post this code here in the thread and we'll add it for you!

[color=green][size=18][b]Lights! Camera! [i]DRAMA[/i]~![/b][/size][/color]
[b]RP Link:[/b] link us to your roleplay, please!
[b]Notes:[/b] include anything you think we need to know here!

User Image

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 am
User Image

Have an idea on how to stir up trouble? Or a fun little plot to solidify your characters rank? Submit any plot ideas here, in thread, using the code below and we'll post them here so others can work with or around them!

Blinded By Silence
When I get a new boy, I think I'm going to have him be recruited into the High Court. But, you see, he's gay. The only reason he's there is because he has the biggest crush on the Thorn who recruited him, so now he stuck as breeding fodder, thinking of that handsome buck while the Mother's have their ways with him.

- - - - - - -

Use this form here to submit plots!

[size=18][b][color=blue]Oh! I have an IDEA![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Plot Idea:[/b] describe your plot idea here
[b]Notes:[/b] anything else we need to know goes here

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:53 am
User Image

Events!

Roses and Thorns are being chosen! Please be patient while we pick the most perfect flowers~

User Image

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image

Eventually!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

DISCLAIMER:
Quote:
WE DO NOT CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER. Should you feel the need to break any rule, please do! The entire point of this tribe is to create drama! Be creative! However, prepare for IC consequences.

Any interactions that occur between your kin and others outside of the tribe will have no consequences unless you wish it. The tribe would have to be aware of the indiscretion for a punishment to occur.

This is a soap opera. There are no taboos. Sleep with your brother, sleep with your mother, "kill off" your character only to have them dramatically return! We encourage all antics and tropes! For example; The Mothers only love one thing more than themselves; their sibling! That's right! Twincest is wincest in this case.

F.A.Q

What's the deal with these "Mothers"?
        Well, the Mother's are the supreme leaders (ie Dictators MUAHAHA) of this tribe. Right now, they are also the founders, but that may not always be true! The only unchanging rule among the Mothers is this; There must always be two.

And the "Roses"?
        Debutantes, really. These two have been hand?hoof-picked by the Mothers to become their successors. But the whims of the Mothers are finicky at best, so if they don't keep themselves in high Favor, they can easily be replaced.

Are you going to be so picky with the Sons and Daughters too?
        No. If you are of the bloodline, you fall into these categories automatically.

Harems? Really?
        YES. Boy toys are Heart's and Hope's not-so-guilty pleasure. If you're not comfortable with having your boy-o being subjected to the will and wiles of these crazy-a** ladies, then maybe try a different position? (though that may not save you, honestly...)

So I have this doe--
        NO. If she's not of the bloodline, the only thing she will ever be (to our girls, not us, we love your babs. don't hate us ; A;) is a Weed.

...I have this buck, then...?
        YES. Well, maybe. Definitely a maybe. The only positions open to males not of the bloodline are in the Harems or the Weeds.

You two are ******** nuts, you know that?
        Yup. c:

Breeding things?
        Lots of breeds! Lots of babs! The goal of this tribe is to populate the Swamp with kin from the bloodline, so breedings are very, very welcome! The Mothers can breed with anyone, period. The Roses can only breed with those in the Low Court, however, Daughters may not breed. Thorns and Sons can breed, but any females born to them will be cast into the Weeds. Mates of the Thorns and Sons will be Weeds as well. If you need gold for bribes, PM Blinded! She'll gladly help!

Why are you hatin' on the guys?
        Well, you see, what we have here is called a matriarchal society, which means that women rule and boys drool. While the bloodline is traced through the does, the bucks of the High Born are still very important! They are necessary for the growth and protection of the tribe.

Can my Kio/Acha/Toto/Zikwa join?
        Not at this time! Heart and Hope are racist assholes and want to keep the bloodline "pure and clean" (what bitches). But keep your eyes peeled for some fun plots that may just eff up everything! Yay!

So, despite all these warnings and bullpoop, I still wanna join! ...How do I do that?
        Not everyone can be a member of the High Born. All children of the bloodline are instantly members, whether they participate or not. If you are not of the bloodline, you must be a mate to one of the Sons or Thorns--This instantly marks you as a Weed-- OR you will be brought on as a member of the Courts. Long story short, if you are not a descendant of Cross My Heart and Hope To Die, then you are either a Weed or a boytoy of the Courts.

I have a question!
        Not a question, but still important! If you have a question about anything at all involving the tribe, PLEASE ASK!

User Image

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

Under here we will list other Tribes that have aligned themselves for or against us.

Friends

-
-
-

Enemies

-
-
-

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

Blinded By My Silence