Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[DRP] A Day Late & A Dollar Short (Dakota / Molly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 pm
Campfire

She could stare into the fire for forever she felt like. There was something incredibly mesmerizing about it. Her mind was blank when she stared, except when random thoughts and questions crossed it. Thoughts and questions she wasn't afraid to voice or ask of her companion.

Molly snapped back into focus, flexing her hands against the warmth of the fire against the cool forest night before seeking Dakota across from her.

"Hey, Shawty?" She started softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:04 pm
Food

"I think this is my specialty." Molly informed him as she came back into the main room of her apartment with a tray. Just recently returned from another rescue mission, she had insisted on making them dinner, even if it wasn't anything too fancy. While her words seemed like a statement, her tone left some room for questioning. Like even after all this time she wasn't sure.

She set the small tray on the table and presented Dakota with two bowls of creamy tomato soup, and two grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

"Ta da!"

Pixie Nyxie

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 am
Food:

3 weeks in blistering sun, the last thing he thought of was food. The search for the hunter had been a failure.

He took it personally.

But Molly remained his friend, and one of the few comforts he allowed after missions.

"Tomato soup isn't hard." He teased, snickering a little at her. It wasn't hard to just let the thoughts fade. His stomach growling.

"I make a mean tuna melt though, I'll make next time we come back." Because there was always a next time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 am
Campfire:

He had been tinkering with something, his gaze rising to meet hers.

"Sup?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:30 am
Distance:

He stared off into the distance. It was the first time they had a city mission. He didn't consider it rescue.

he considered it retrieval.

"Guy's dangerous. Full hunter, mist division like us. he snapped. Don't know whats up. They might think horseman be holed up here and using clones. We don't know." He patted her on the shoulder. "Hit him hard. Don't even think about it."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:30 pm
Food

Molly gasped loudly and stared at Dakota with wide eyes. She was frozen like that for a moment before she shot off the couch and back to her little kitchenette. "I forgot drinks!"

She came back with another small tray, burdened with two cups and a small selection of juices, milk, and water. She took her seat again, pulling a bowl to her. "No, it isn't." She giggled softly before it faded. "...I think there's something nice about simple food though." She then let out another gasp, but this time one of delight.

"Oh, yes please! I haven't had tuna in forever, and a tuna melt from you sounds wonderful!"  

Lucyal

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:32 pm
Campfire

"Do you ever miss...um...things like cars? Buses? Airplanes and trains?" Molly tilted her head a bit, eyes rolling up to the stars ahead. "We travel everywhere by portal, which is amazing--but...I think I miss those things sometimes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:38 pm
Distance

She never imagined she'd be doing rescue missions as a full time endeavor, even in Deus. It was incredibly rewarding though, to save those who didn't deserve their horrible situation...and even if all they brought home was pieces...at least the hunter got a last respect. She had grown accustomed to the rough style of the job, whether it was to be in the desert, the jungle, the woods, the canyons...but a city?

It brought a whole new level of anxiety.

"B-but Dakota--" Molly's voice was strained and hushed. "I shouldn't be using my weapon in a place like this--What if someone gets hurt?"

Pixie Nyxie

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:18 am
Food:

He almost thought he offended her but then she was shouting nonsense about drinks and he snorted.

"There it is." And he had to admit that Molly knew just the food to fill the stomach.

"Tuna melts are the bomb. Easy to make." He took a swig of milk and grinned. "Do you have cookies?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 pm
Campfire:

He thought about it.

"Not really. We grew up with not a lot of that? Like not big city, but not major outback country." He actually looked sheepish.

"Never been on a train or airplane."

And with portals, he'd probably never worry about it.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:37 pm
Distance:

"We'll have to use runics." Her snapped the trapping gun into place in his bag. "And draw him out to a secluded area. The damage we do here...it won't be any worse then what he's doing now." Dakota nodded, placing bandages in his sack.

"Just get ready for a fight. Cause he won't go quietly."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 am
Food:

Molly got herself some juice, and took a sip. "I'm really excited then! I can't wait!"

At the question of cookies, and she stared at him wide eyed again and let out a gasp.

She shot off the couch again, hopping awkwardly as she tried to cradle her juice and not spill it entirely. She reached out and picked up a tray of cookies off the counter, and then came back with it. She was eyeing her juice as she placed it down, and then took her spot back on the couch again.

"Yes!" Was her delayed reply to the cookie question.  

Lucyal

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:13 am
Campfire:

"Ooooooh~" Molly rests her chin in her hands as she peered at him from across the fire, smiling lightly. Seeing him look sheepish warmed her heart. It was like seeing glimpses of him before that one devastating mission to the Sahara, and she treasure these moments.

"Well...I guess you can't miss if you don't know!" She giggled softly, and her voice grew a bit softer. "How...did you travel around growing up? If it's alright to ask..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:18 am
Distance:

Even worse. She felt nauseous. The weapon was a comfort in her hands, and with the distance it kept between her and who ever was on the other end of it. Now? She had to rely on a runic dagger?

"Y...yeah." Molly knew not to question anymore. Not after everything they've been through. No, there was no other way, no, he wouldn't go along peacefully. The only comfort she drew was that they'd stop others, innocents, from getting hurt once they went through with this.

She looked through her bag glumly. It was efficiently packed, like always, but in these moments before execution it was a habit to check. "How are we...drawing him out?"

Pixie Nyxie

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces