Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Murder Long Overdue (Shun / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 am
Hel nodded her head. "I appreciate it...and if I find out anything more, I will keep you updated as well." The reaper looked off to the side for a moment, her brows furrowing, before she looked back at the grim with an exasperated sigh and a wry ******** stupid times we exist in." She rolled her shoulders, and then let out a huff. "How is everything else? Work for your father and what not?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 am
Shun gave a shrug at that.

"He is a complete hardass, as expected. Failures are not tolerated. I get by, however."

The reaper paused in thought.

"Though speaking of, Amrita is not the only strange thing going around the school. A couple of gangs have taken interest in the area. They seem to be after some sort of artifact that is hidden here."

Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:43 pm
"Of course. You always get by." She grinned lightly, before it fell into a curious expression and twist of the lips at the mention of Amrita again.

"...Eh?" Her brows shot up. "...There is an artifact hidden in the school worthy enough to draw the curiosity of a few gangs?" She paused for a moment, before pinning him under a look. "Your father's, included, ya?" She then made rolling motions with her hands, to indicate he should elaborate on this news he dropped.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm
"As of now, the Kuroda are more interested in keeping an eye on things, and ensuring the others do not get what they want. But yes. Awhile ago, an area opened up under the gym. The two groups were fighting over a ring. As far as I know, neither got a hold of it."

Actually, he knew exactly where it had gone, but that wasn't information for him to give out. That was up to Edel.

"Maybe that was all, or maybe there is more. I do not know yet."

Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm
"Uh huh..." Hel's brows knitted thoughtfully as she rocked on her heels idly. She was thinking, pondering where all of this could fit in into her currently busy schedule. Eh...what was another thing on the plate?

"Well...keep me updated on that too, ya? I am interested!" She was interested because more than one party was interested. That was the fun of curiosity. "Call me if something comes up, ya?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:23 pm
The reaper gave a nod at that.

"Very well. I will be keeping an eye on the matter, either way."

Lucyal
]

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am
Hel gave a firm nod, and it felt like, for now, that their business was concluded. That was the good thing about Shun. What needed to be said was said, they caught up, they were both breathing and walking still, and that was that.

"I will let you continue on then--" Hel made a move to go, but stopped, and turned back to Shun. "...I mean it. Be careful. Not just for your sake, but for Mitsu's as well, ya?" She then gave him a nod. "I will touch base with you soon, ya? Be well, brother!" She gave him a wave, and then went on her way.

Blade Kuroda
Wrap on my end! : D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:19 pm
"Until next time, Hel," he said quietly, giving a light nod as she walked off.

Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out