Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Raiders (Aro + Dylon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:30 pm
It wasn't going away so smoothly this time. Dylon found himself sleepless, restless, frustrated and maybe a little hungry. He finally managed to drag himself down the empty halls at 2am and into the cafeteria after much internal struggle. Once there, he held open the fridge for a good long while. He was hungry, but didn't want to eat.

So he stood there, head leaned against the cold surface, hunching over the selection as his hand loosely kept the door open. The cool air of the runic powered fridge felt good, but did nothing for his mood.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 pm
Arorangi was awake, not really by choice, but out of a strong and terrible desire for food. He'd been up late working on reorganizing his room and cleaning a bit more of the hallway, and the cravings had come out of a long, hard night of working.

Which was why he meandered down to the kitchens to find something to eat, dressed in a pair of sweats and a tanktop, Arorangi humming absently to himself as he pushed open the doors -

- and then stopped abruptly, because there was someone already in the kitchens.

"Ah, hello!' said Arorangi brightly, albeit at a volume slightly lower than his usual booming voice, considering the time. "I did not realize..."

He tapered off, eyes turning concerned.

"Are you all right?"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:38 pm
His reflexes were off, so he didn't think to look right away when the man entered. He spoke, and Dylon took much too long thinking about whether he had the energy to bother responding; if he ought to even look up, and continue to feel the way he did. Smiling seemed impossible. Making others feel good to keep them off his scent even moreso.

But damn it all, the man was catching on. Dylon breathed in deeply, pushing himself up to give the man a very cooked, very forced smile.

"Mmmhmm. Fine." He said with a slightly off tone. "Tired. Hungry."

He stepped away from the fridge, waving his hand. "I um.. can't decide on anything. Have at it."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:43 pm
Arorangi gave the young man a curious look as he stepped forward, tilting his head a little. He didn't recognize him; the black hair and somewhat awkward, stiff expression were unfamiliar, but the despondent tone of voice and the lackluster reminded Arorangi of Lydia or Oliver when they were upset.

"A late night snack?" he asked lightly, stepping towards the fridge and opening it. His gaze swept across the selection before Arorangi pulled back enough to extend his hand to the other.

"I am Arorangi, by the way!"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:52 pm
"Yeah." He murmured. "Late night snack."

He stayed back, almost about to just leave. But the man extended his hand to him. "Oh.. um. Dylon." He smiled tiredly, shaking his hand with much less gusto than his usual self would. "You caught me at a bad time. I'm normally much more um... friendly..."

Ugh, he felt so off. Why, oh why.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:01 pm
He gave Dylon's hand a firm shake, even if other's grasp was less than excited about it before turning back to the fridge.

"No worries," said Arorangi with a smile. "I like to think I have enough friendliness to extend to many! I will fill in the gaps for you."

He pulled out a bag of strawberries, as well as a container of whipped cream and then shut the door, Arorangi padding over to the counter. He set everything down and then rummaged around for some bowls and utensils, peering into the cabinets here and there.

"Did you want to talk about it?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder at the other. "Sometimes it helps to talk about things! And sometimes it helps to have good food!"

He took a strawberry, dipped it into the whipped cream, and smiled brightly at Dylon.

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:07 pm
He didn't want to talk. Talking meant admitting something he didn't want the island to know. Talking meant accepting it.

"I think I'm just hungry. I mean.. I spent all night partying and drinking, so I forgot to eat." But the idea of eating made him sick to his stomach. Arongi's choice of snack looked great, even if right now he was pretty sure one lick would make him puke.

"I think I'll just have water." He said as he grabbed a glass.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm
Dylon was contradicting himself; first he was hungry, now he was only going to drink water? Arorangi's eyes softened in concern as he watched the young man, pushing himself backwards to hop up onto the counter to sit beside his food.

"If you party and drink, it is important to remember to eat and drink lots of water!" said Arorangi, with a little nod as he ate some more strawberries. "Did you have a good time partying, at least?"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm
Dylon chuckled dryly. "Funny enough I gave that same advice to a fellow Moon about a day or two ago." He didn't follow his own advice very well. He poured himself some water, taking a small sip.

"I did. Had a blast. Always do."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:20 pm
Arorangi gave a little laugh. "Sounds like someone needs to remember what they told others!" he said with a kind smile. His tattooed fingers were growing sticky with the strawberries and cream, but they tasted delicious, so he didn't mind too much.

"Do you party often?" he asked curiously.

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:26 pm
"I do. All the time. Parties are my life." He said it as if it were supposed to come out happy and spirited. But it didn't. "I like being around people. People are the best."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:31 pm
Arorangi chewed slowly on a strawberry as he surveyed the young man, pressing fingers thoughtfully against his lips.

"You do not sound as though that is a good thing," he pointed out gently. "I like being around people a lot myself, but you are sounding like..."

He was not, perhaps, immensely perceptive like others might have been; but Dylon's demeanor in no way suggested that he was positive about this, the slouching, despondent form of his completely contrary to what he was actually saying.

"You are sounding like it is something you are trying to convince yourself of, almost," Arorangi finished hesitantly, curiously.

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:34 pm
"No, really. I do." He said, another forced smile on his lips. "I really do.. Meeting new friends. Lot's of girls. It's the best." He felt like he was reading a script from someone else's life; even though it had been his own.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 pm
Arorangi's frown of concern was deepening. He stirred a spoon into the whipped cream, an entirely unnecessary, idle gesture.

"Your smile is not a real smile," he pointed out, though not unkindly, worry in his voice. Maybe it wasn't his place to say anything at all, but he couldn't just walk away from someone so sad looking. "Meeting new people is a wonderful thing, but you are not smiling the way that says it is a happy thing."

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:41 pm
"Well it's normally a happy thing." He said more gruffly than he meant to, biting his lip to hold back from a rare moment; a loss of temperament.

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces