Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Imperious Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ImaginationsParadise rolled 5 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-40)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:49 pm
This was it. After that horrifying fight, that the child wouldn't even mention, Eridia made her way back to the Coliseum. Her ex-hive. This time she brought Lovedad with her, even if he was against them going to this riff raff event. "..A-and I tried reclaiming my token and you know what they did?” She sobbed, to see if he did anything about it. "THE LOWLIVES DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A REFUND LOVEDAD!" Exaggeratedly she turned her hand, clenched her fingers towards her palm, and pointed her index finger skyward. "It was..."

Outrageous, my child?

"Yep." Eridia crossed her arms and approached the ticket booth. "But as I said on our way here father. We ain’t speaking of this anymore. And don’t try bringing it up!"

She did the usual, she bought the tickets and headed to the betting booth. This time she decided she would bet on the fighter who had the highest blood rank. The blue blood wore a shiny outfit and wore studs. Surely a blue blood would be the winner. Besides, the fist time I betted on a troll, he was wearing studs so this one should win.

With that in mind they both headed inside and watched as the with began. Eridia constantly ignore her lusus’s smarts remarks and watched, holding the ticket close to her chest. “C’mon… c’mon… I can’t lose more tokens.” She muttered. The brawl was fierce, the referees sprawled everywhere. A red card was pulled. Both fighters were disqualified. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME????"

Stats
{ 3 6 3 4 5 }
{ Springy Blueblood wearing a Shiny outfit w/ Studs TIE }
{ Eridia bets 2. Lost 2 tokens. :C }
{ 1/3 }

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:49 pm
Miache was interesting, and still similar to the boy in her memory. For a moment Mili's heart panged at the past. It was difficult to think of those times, when the world seemed dangerous, but not deadly. Before death, before war, and before understanding the dangers that the tealblood had flung herself into. At least Miache hadn't taken her route. He was safe.

She laughed silently and nodded, jotting down a new message, | I think you might be right about that smell! Goodness... Of course it could be due to everyone fighting? Still, I am glad you are actively pursuing new venues before deciding they are not for you.| It was good to keep an open mind, especially in this day and age when things were becoming dangerously black and white. Milieu pondered the thought for a moment before writing down a new message below the old on, |Shall we bet a little bit? It might not be totally just, but I find it rather thrilling and interesting.|

LordPocky

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
LordPocky rolled 5 8-sided dice: 7, 3, 5, 1, 8 Total: 24 (5-40)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:07 pm
"Well...might as well at least look into it," he agreed. He knew he was fairly closed minded.....but at least he was trying a little. When she made the suggestion he broke a rare, small smile to her. "Yea, let's do that," he agreed, walking back towards the bidding area. He wasn't sure if he'd call it thrilling and interesting....but it seemed more interesting to have another troll to talk to, and he liked Milieu well enough, she was good company.

He reached the betting counter once again and pondered over the trolls before finally deciding, the gross, sweaty yellowblood would lose, definitely! The overly boring fighting outfit didn't help Miache's certainty the troll would lose, the only interesting thing he wore was a mask. Yep. He would lose. He flashed Milieu a toothy grin, "What about you?" he asked.

Magician Arcana
Quote:
Miache bet on a yellowblood that was sweating profusely in his streets with a mask, and he lost the bet!
2 free creds x 0 for loss + 6 from before = 6 Credits

Magician Arcana rolled 5 8-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 3, 2 Total: 16 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:44 pm
Milieu looked at their two potential candidates. The green sweaty mess of a troll... Or an armored green blood who seemed to enjoy fringe. Neither struck her as gladioterrors, but hey - Stereotypes hurt. She pointed to the opposite and nodded, placing down two tokens on him.

Taking out her board she wrote down the message | Shall we go and watch our reward now? I wonder what will happen...|

Quote:
Milieu bet Springy Green Armored Fringed would win, and lost!

2 free tokens x 0 = 0 tokens. 10 tokens left over

yellowblood that was sweating profusely in his streets with a mask, and he lost the bet!

LordPocky

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 pm
Miache couldn't help but chuckle a litttle. Well, at least he wasn't the only one to misjudge the trolls. In his defense someone so sweaty just really had no place winning over....anyone! Certainly not a higherblood that at least looked ready to battle! That match had been a difficult call admittedly. "Didn't see that coming...." he said, shaking his head. He'd really thought someone of higher fashion sense (if nothing else) would win....or at least should.

The smaller blueblood made a start when his lusus nudged him from behind. Oh.....he was right.....Miache really couldn't spend all day gambling....even if he DID enjoy the company. He hated when his lusus was always right. "My lusus informs me I should head back to my hive," he said in a sulking tone, staring at the hraptor with a scrunched expression, "but maybe we'll see each other again soon," he added, brighting a little. It was weird how much he seemed to smile around her.....she was just oddly calming and pleasant to be around.

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 pm
Quote:
Hivestuck Housekeeping Update!

Note that the "Rankings" for Gladiaterrors have been removed. This will be purely RP based, based off of reasonable activity in the ALG rather than a mechanic in shop. It was just too specific and complicated (not to mention wildly challenging). The rankings board will now merely show total events and wins and losses. Thanks!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~ rolled 5 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 7, 7, 4 Total: 25 (5-40)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 pm
Between military stuff and the two bros having other things going on in their lives, they didn't hang out much. Yeah, there were still hive hang-outs, but that got stale after a while. Further, Guouli found himself with some s**t to sort out. At some point, right under his sniffnode, his bro had managed to get hot, and he didn't know what to do about it. Maybe some violence would clear his head.

If nothing else, they could catch up a bit, maybe deface some nice Four Fronds property on their way back up the mountains.

Still, it was a lot of work for Guo to not constantly look at his bro. At least here he wouldn't have any excuse to take his shirt off and continue to ruin Guo's life.

Guo instead eased back in his seat, feet up on the one in front of him. His first fighter was a lowblood, but they were asbolutely ripped, and Guo could appreciate that. Their garbage sense of fashion, too. And they looked like they might actually make him some dividends- until the last second.

The blueblood sat up and cussed, wanting to throw his cup at the display. If trolls kept sucking when they weren't supposed to, he'd never make some good token bank!

He scoffed, easing back down. Whatever. "So, military boy, up to anything interesting lately? Am I missing out on everything ever or what?" He didn't bother to hide the sarcastic edge in his voice.

TOKENS: 2
BETTING: 1
RESULT: Loss
NEW TOTAL: 1
FIGHTS: 1/3

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 5 8-sided dice: 6, 7, 7, 8, 4 Total: 32 (5-40)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am
Rollin rollin  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items