User Image

Nessiaing: Tenen was fuming. No she was livid... she was pissed. Her and her sisters had a massive bloat out no holds barred fight. The details of the fight didn't matter anymore. Now what mattered was that she was no where near the two of them anymore. How was it possible that three triplets who should have so much in common could disagree so strongly.

Tenen let out a great sigh and looked around. In her brimming anger she had been walking around and paying absolutely no attention to where she had been going. She took a seat and tried to take a few deep breaths to calm herself. She had no idea where she was going or what she was going to do but she knew before anything to happen she needed to not feel like tearing the head off every living thing.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara walked along the edges of the pride, pleased at having a few moments to herself. Being the ‘Monarch’ of the pride meant that she was usually involved in everybody’s business, just to make sure that everyone was ok. It was nice to have some quiet though. Perhaps she should be concerned about walking around on her own, but she was not a petite creature. Her genes definitely flowed more lion than leopard, and her body was bulkier than most leopons her age. She used to hate it, but she had accepted her body. She could look after herself.

She almost missed the cheetah sitting down nearby, and she blinked. Oh. She looked…really familiar. Ishara squinted at her. Perhaps she was a member of the pride? No. She couldn’t be. They only had a few cheetahs and she really didn’t look like them. So how did Ishara recognise her? Hmm. She walked closer. “Hello dear,” she called out, her voice calm. “Are you new here?” Perhaps she was a new pride member.

Nessiaing: In, one, two three. Out one, two, three. Tenen kept repeating within her head as she breathed in and out tryng to get herself to a state that wasn't muderous. It was starting to work but then she heard a voice call out. The hairs on the back of her neck immediately stood on end. She wasn't use to needing to watch out for herself so much before now she had always had her sisters with her to watch her back. Tenen was a good fighter though and she was mad that she left herself vulnerable in her rage.

She stood taking a defensive position and faced the leopan dead on. Tenen was a slight cheetah and didn't have nearly as much body mass as the leopan that approached her but she was fast and if need be she could be quite the fighter.

When she actually listened to the words that came from the leopans mouth though Tenen realized that they were kind, genle... she had called her dear, it didn't sound like this leopan meant her any harm at all.

"New here? I don't even know where I am." Tenen answered her honestly.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara was startled at the defensive attitude that was her response, and she blinked, unconsciously taking a step back. Although she was a big leopon, she had never been a fighter. She hated fighting, and it made her shudder at the very thought of having to fight off a stranger. She was grateful when the stranger responded vocally. Talking. She could do talking.

She kept her voice gentle and quiet, very non-aggressive. “You are at the edge of the Mimi’noana pride. We are a collection of seers, protected by guardians as we explore the depth of our gifts,” she explained easily. “We are non-aggressive in nature.” She wanted to make it clear that they would not attack the stranger but if the stranger attacked…well, Ishara could scream very loudly and she was sure some of the guardians would hear her. Hopefully.

Nessiaing: Tenen took a step back too loosing a bit of er defensive edge. The way the leopan held herself and spoke she wasn't a fighter. Tenen shouldn't be surprised in her opinion despite being bulier in build leopards and lions rarely made any sort of good warrior, not like a cheetah could be.

"I appoligize for my stance, I am not use to being on my own and you startled me." Tenen admitted. She would say no more about herself and why she wasn't use to being on her own.
"So are you a seerer or a guardian?" Tenen asked knowing the obvious answer.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara offered her a gentle smile at her apology. “Oh, there is no need to apologise, I understand completely,” she assured her. “Before I came to this pride, I was not the nicest to people who approached me. You never know who will be a sweet soul or a vicious cannibal.” It was almost a throw-away comment, and her tone was casual, as she moved on without further comment.

“I am a seer,” she explained. “You know, you look very familiar. I am struggle to place why you seem so familiar. May I ask your name?” She asked. “Mine is Ishara, I am the Monarch of the Mimi’noana.”

Nessiaing: Tenen felt her worry growing, if the leopan recognized her there waas a great chance that it was becuase she had seen one of her triplet sisters. She started taking a look around wondering if one of her sisters had travelled this way too.

She didn't want to be rude though so she tried to keep the conversation going with the leopan as she scanned the area looking for one of her sisters. She wasn't sure what she would do if she saw them but she wanted to see them before they saw her if hey were in this area.

"My name is Tenen. I don't think you would have ever met me before though. I've never been in this area." she said. "It is nice to meet you though Ishara." she said trying to give the female a bit of a smile.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara was unaware of the cheetah’s worry, the name sparking something deep in her mind. It was images, flashes of images that had come to her earlier that week. She blinked, trying to clear her sight away but they were persistent. It was an image of a beautiful cove, the water splashing up against rocks. It felt dangerous, but…protected. It was an odd combination and Ishara felt a shiver race down her spine. The cheetah stood on one of the rocks, surrounded by the swelling tide. ‘Tenen!’ a voice called out. ‘We need you, Odin.’ The cheetah turned, her face set in determination.

Ishara felt startled by the flame that seemed to burn in the cheetahs’ gaze, and that shock brought her back to the present. “Oh,” she said, her voice shaky. “That’s how I know you, dear,” she said with a soft smile, slightly sheepish. “I saw you – long before I met you. You will be a great leader one day.”

Nessiaing: Tenen looked at the female trying to take in what she was saying, "I will be a leader of what?" she asked. She was fairly certain she ahd seen a great future for Tenen and now the cheetah wanted to know more. Tenen currently had no direction in her life so whatever the leopan told her could make a big difference in the direction she headed now.

Tened took a breath and waited. She clserd her eyes she was hopeful. It was all she could do to contain herself. She was hoping that Ishara's visions were accurate.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara smiled at the cheetah. “I think it was a pride. I am not sure of the exact details but the cove that you were in was gorgeous. A vicious sea, but protected from all angles from sheer cliffs or the raging sea. You looked fearless of the ocean, standing in the waves like you belonged there.” She smiled at her paws. “You looked happy. Far happier than you look right now.”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I am sorry I can’t help you more. It was only a small vision…but someone called you Odin…if that helps.” She hoped it would. She wanted to help with her visions but even at her stage of learning, she barely knew how to control her sight.

Nessiaing: Tenen gave Ishara a smile. Her vision didn't give too much direction but it did tell her to head towards the sea. "Thank you its good to know that I shall be happier than I am at this moment."

"I should leave though, I have a great distance to go if I am going to make it to the sea." she said with a smile. "It was great to meet you Ishara, you have helped a lot." she told her.

Velveteen Angel: Ishara nodded, “I’m sorry I can’t help you more, but I hope you will find your peace at some point,” she offered her softly. “You will be a strong leader, with passion for your pride, and they will respect you for that.” She smiled. “I wish you luck. If I see anything further, I’ll try and get a message to you. We have messengers in the pride to send out words of visions. At least I’ll know to send them towards the sea, should I need to send you news of any new twists around the corner.”

She gave a soft laugh, but she would keep her word. She was not one to keep her visions to herself. She wanted to share them, bring knowledge to those who needed it. She knew Tenen would be fine on her own, but sometimes everyone needed some extra help.

-fin-