Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:19 pm
But I know that the instant I actually go to bed, I'll probably be wide awake. Just like the last several nights have gone (hence why I'm so tired). e_e  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm
There needs to be more hours in a day. Then we could all consistently "sleep in" every day without losing any productivity time. xp  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:27 pm
So, total ******** here, but the thought just occurred to me that our definition of lifespan is totally artificial. Our age is determined by a measure of years, which consists of months, then days, then hours and minutes and seconds... all completely arbitrary measurements thought up by someone looooong ago. So when someone says they want to live to be 1000, it's not theoretically impossible. In any other arbitrary measurement system, I could perhaps already be 1000 (units) of age. It's all a matter of perspective...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:33 pm
...And now I'm wondering what the hell I'd think about/speak of while drunk. I'd probably end up being that pseudo-philosopher talking about the societal implications and metaphorical significance of a grilled cheese sandwich breaking the sound barrier after being launched from a projectile weapon into international waters. lol  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:38 pm
My whole (for-fun) reading list for this summer is all nonfiction and in the two subjects of either psychology or technology, and I find it kinda sad that I haven't touched a fiction work in so long but I haven't been interested in fiction lately. I just don't want to lose my imagination and creativity in the process... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:40 pm
I love how this simple thread has slowly evolved into a landfill for all the random s**t I think about in my sleepy haze. xd  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:50 pm
All the kids in this house like to wait until I'm asleep...and then they magically wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:51 pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find true, long-lasting satisfaction in life, or if life itself is built around the premise of the unfruitful search for fulfillment.

My whole life has felt like that moment when you reach the top of a mountain and glance out over a breathtaking landscape, but realize that you have no one there to share the moment with and so you look onward wistfully as you think of how many miles you've just walked for this momentary whisper of happiness. It's a fleeting satisfaction, a temporary relief from that deeply-seeded existential loneliness we all seek to ease. What I want is to find that missing piece to my puzzle, to find the substance to fill that void with some permanence to add more meaning to my accomplishments than a fleeting taste of happiness. I'm tired of feeling lonely in a room full of friends and family. confused  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Mama Ame
All the kids in this house like to wait until I'm asleep...and then they magically wake up.

Heh, definitely sounds like the timing of children. xd Pretty sure I did that to my mom when I was little at least a few times...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Mama Ame

Heh, definitely sounds like the timing of children. xd Pretty sure I did that to my mom when I was little at least a few times...

I totally get you on the being sleeping thing. And for me I can't fully blame the kids. If I'm tired, they're awake. Once they're sleep I'm not tired anymore.

Do you get like that? I'm exhausted until I finally reach the point and my body is like "******** it, you can't sleep. Accept your fate."  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:00 am
Hiddochi wolf
So, total ******** here, but the thought just occurred to me that our definition of lifespan is totally artificial. Our age is determined by a measure of years, which consists of months, then days, then hours and minutes and seconds... all completely arbitrary measurements thought up by someone looooong ago. So when someone says they want to live to be 1000, it's not theoretically impossible. In any other arbitrary measurement system, I could perhaps already be 1000 (units) of age. It's all a matter of perspective...

Some cultures list their age by the number of moons. Like for me, I will be about 338 moons (or so) old. So, yeah, by that unit of age, you definitely could reach the age of 1000 or more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm
Technically everything in the world is made up by someone. Like all those scientific theories and such? They're just there because someone decided to do it that way.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas